• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Whom Here Vapes Ecigs?

Started by starrmtn001, November 07, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

starrmtn001

I've been happy with V2 Ecigs for a while now.  I've been notified they are discontinuing their business.

I would like some feedback from those of you who use Ecigs, about how satisfied you are with your brand.

Thank you, kindly. :)

Study: Lead and Other Toxic Metals Found in E-Cigarette ‘Vapors’
Potentially dangerous levels of metals leak from some e-cigarette heating coils

https://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2018/study-lead-and-other-toxic-metals-found-in-e-cigarette-vapors.html

Jojo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 07, 2018, 09:37:17 PM
I've been happy with V2 Ecigs for a while now.  I've been notified they are discontinuing their business.

I would like some feedback from those of you who use Ecigs, about how satisfied you are with your brand.

Thank you, kindly. :)
I've read articles of them killing people by exploding in their mouth, lodging in their neck, resulting in stroke and death.  I love the way Ecigs don't cause asthma.  I love the way they don't put tar in users' lungs.  And at 3 volts, you don't get many toxins.  On 5v, though, formaldehyde comes through.  I wish they'd make these safe.

paladin1991

You could have just titled this thread "Who else is a Fucking Moron?"  Ecigs?  Gapeing?  Millenial Trend Trash is what that is.  If you're gonna smoke, smoke! In the words of the late Yul Brynner, "Ack, ack, hack, hack, gasp."

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 30, 2019, 12:40:42 PM
You could have just titled this thread "Who else is a Fucking Moron?"  Ecigs?  Gapeing?  Millenial Trend Trash is what that is.  If you're gonna smoke, smoke! In the words of the late Yul Brynner, "Ack, ack, hack, hack, gasp."

I'm surprised someone hasn't made her, her own Musings thread yet.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2019, 12:42:49 PM
I'm surprised someone hasn't made her, her own Musings thread yet.
Oh if only....  Star, Star do you want your own thread?  You could post pictures of your legs again. Huminahuminahuminahumina…..  oooooooh!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 30, 2019, 12:40:42 PM

^^ Nailed it !
The vape is nothing more than a soother for morons . . . supposed 'adults' sucking on their soothers. Losers !
Soothers for losers . . . .