• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

whoozit

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 02, 2017, 08:12:08 AM
Yes Please!

...and a coffee mug.
I picture a fourth panel with the pro pointing to the door.

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on March 02, 2017, 12:28:03 PM
I picture a fourth panel with the pro pointing to the door.
There is a sign on the door that says; "Chat Room." Right?  ::) ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on March 02, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

after "i like bellgab," she should say, "rusty trombone, coming right up."

bateman

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

That reminds me, I never got my complimentary rusty trombone upon turbo mode activation. My email complaints on the matter have been ignored, and this is not the kind of customer service I am accustomed to.

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 02, 2017, 06:38:21 PM
That reminds me, I never got my complimentary rusty trombone upon turbo mode activation. My email complaints on the matter have been ignored, and this is not the kind of customer service I am accustomed to.

Have you tried emailing George Senda?  I think he's in charge of the complaints department.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 02, 2017, 06:38:21 PM

we're backlogged.  bellgab's staff are all dying of aids and unable to keep up with workflow.

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 07:13:35 PM
we're backlogged.  bellgab's staff are all dying of aids and unable to keep up with workflow.

I like my reply better.  :P

jazmunda

There's a lot of backflow coming out of BellGab HQ.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on March 02, 2017, 07:25:29 PM
There's a lot of backflow coming out of BellGab HQ.

It called an MVima .. The Big Guy had one all over sewergab.

No wonder my dear mommy sez I now have a "brown" aura

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on March 02, 2017, 08:22:54 PM
It's about time. Clear the cobwebs off the board soon....

i'm going to talk to my wife tonight and tell her i've got to start setting aside monday nights for podcasting.  i plan to primarily focus on the trainwreck show, because it seems there are now enough bellgab-centric podcasts to largely take the place of the gabcast.

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 09:40:48 PM
i'm going to talk to my wife tonight and tell her i've got to start setting aside monday nights for podcasting.  i plan to primarily focus on the trainwreck show, because it seems there are now enough bellgab-centric podcasts to largely take the place of the gabcast.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 09:40:48 PM

Oh, MV, I hope you're serious.  I've missed hearing you and your weekly podcasts.

PRAISE, MV! ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 02, 2017, 09:45:32 PM
Oh, MV, I hope you're serious.  I've missed hearing you and your weekly podcasts.

PRAISE, MV! ;D

i'm serious.  i just get so sick of walking past my studio every day and realizing the work and money i put into building it all... for it to sit there collecting dust.  beyond all of that, i just really miss doing it.

for whatever reason, i've recently been getting emails from unknown people who tell me they miss the trainwreck show, which is a nice motivator.  i've received more of those emails in the last three months than at any point since i started doing the show in 2009 (well, 2006, technically).

also, someone told me podcasting is a great way to get poon.

bateman

While I can understand and appreciate these extenuating circumstances, I do expect my account to be credited for the undelivered service or I shall be forced to report this matter to the Better Business Bureau.

bateman

Quote from: jaz on March 02, 2017, 10:29:22 PM
:-[ 2004 was a rough year.

Sounds like you were on the providing end then.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 10:01:17 PM
i'm serious.  i just get so sick of walking past my studio every day and realizing the work and money i put into building it all... for it to sit there collecting dust.  beyond all of that, i just really miss doing it.

for whatever reason, i've recently been getting emails from unknown people who tell me they miss the trainwreck show, which is a nice motivator.  i've received more of those emails in the last three months than at any point since i started doing the show in 2009 (well, 2006, technically).

also, someone told me podcasting is a great way to get poon.
You're just now finding that out??!

I am so happy you're going to have Trainwreck up and running again.  I'm really looking forward to the first (in a long time) show. :-* ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 02, 2017, 10:36:43 PM
You're just now finding that out??!

I am so happy you're going to have Trainwreck up and running again.  I'm really looking forward to the first (in a long time) show. :-* ;) ;D

What is Trainwreck and how is it different from Gabcast?  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 10:38:31 PM
What is Trainwreck and how is it different from Gabcast?  ???
Trainwreck was MV's original podcast with EvB as his co-host.  I think it was more eclectic than GabCast.  MV will correct me if I'm in error.  The archives used to be in a link in the page header, but I don't see it there now.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Doc.

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 02, 2017, 10:45:01 PM
Trainwreck was MV's original podcast with EvB as his co-host.  I think it was more eclectic than GabCast.  MV will correct me if I'm in error.  The archives used to be in a link in the page header, but I don't see it there now.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Doc.

If you go to UFOShip.com you can still find the Trainwreck episodes.

PKaiser

Hey MV, if you're needing a co-host for the podcast I'm up for it! It would be a gas!