• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
[attachment=1,msg1276359]
I've seen a number of forum splits over the years--this one went delightfully well. Y'all have just gone soft.

AS quickly as ellbag went up, you are right, it did go well...initially...

Catsmile

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 08, 2018, 11:40:38 PM
I was disappointed when MV took Bellgab down with no warning or explanation too. But the fact is it's his site and he has no real good reason to continue to pay for it and run it to begin with besides being a source of occasional amusement. The people who acted like and are still acting like MV owes them something irk me way more than MV closing the site irked me. I hate entitlement.

I understand people were upset #MeToo. I got closure during the last Spec Sheet, when Lee bid us his farewell. Thankfully I had enough of a life away from the keyboard during the summer that it didn't really bother me so much. #Praise Lee  #TheBastardHeIs   

☠ Strangely it felt good not having this gossipy, bigoted, nazi, cat lady, infested anchor around my neck for a few months. ☠  :P :-*

# AllYouBastardsOweMe
# MOAR!!
# ☠  :-*  ☠

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 10:20:48 PM
I like this color scheme, personally.

The way I like to taste BellGab...

Corona Kitty

It excites me to know there are others out there, who also enjoy the Dark theme. Specifically on Bell Gab, it looks very sexy.

Catsmile

Quote from: username on November 09, 2018, 08:57:22 PM
It excites me to know there are others out there, who also enjoy the Dark theme. Specifically on Bell Gab, it looks very sexy.

Looking @ bright backgrounds makes my eyes bleed.

# Thought Ur Trouser Tent Was 4 Lee
# What A Relief
# The Moar U Know

Asuka Langley

how do you change the color theme?

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 09, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

# Pleb Desu
# DESU DESU DESU!

# Greasemonkey
# Stylus
# Google Em' Weeb

Lilith

You can do it in your browser color settings, but it changes the colors for all sites.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Catsmile on November 09, 2018, 09:26:35 PM
# Pleb Desu
# DESU DESU DESU!

# Greasemonkey
# Stylus
# Google Em' Weeb

Misaka is to tsundere 4 me desu

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
You can do it in your browser color settings, but it changes the colors for all sites.

I thought Liberace spiced up the settings here, nm

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 09, 2018, 09:36:40 PM
I thought Liberace spiced up the settings here, nm

Greasemonkey, Stylus, will let you flavor websites any colors you want, or not. 

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
And then BG was back.  MV explained all, and I can accept his reasons.

I read an explanation after it went down, something along the lines of, "I've been doing this for 10 years and it's become a chore."  Was there another, different explanation issued after BG came back up?  If so, can you point me to it?

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Y'all have just gone soft.

Something that a man of your persuasion would find particularly bothersome, I would imagine.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 10, 2018, 12:22:58 AM
I read an explanation after it went down, something along the lines of, "I've been doing this for 10 years and it's become a chore."  Was there another, different explanation issued after BG came back up?  If so, can you point me to it?

Of course.  I found he was quite detailed in his explanation and eloquent in his apology... Liberace's post  here

*Yes, I actually had to look up how to make a hyperlink for that...

Corona Kitty

That depends on the browser you're using. For instance, let's say you are on chrome. You would go here and download an "extension".

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-mode/dmghijelimhndkbmpgbldicpogfkceaj?hl=en

That is what I use, it's not so bad, makes things a lot easier on the eyes. It's basically almost like that, for every other browser... "add-ons", and such.

Quote from: Catsmile on November 09, 2018, 09:17:10 PM
Looking @ bright backgrounds makes my eyes bleed.

# Thought Ur Trouser Tent Was 4 Lee
# What A Relief
# The Moar U Know

Correct.

pate

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2018, 12:46:47 AM
Of course.  I found he was quite detailed in his explanation and eloquent in his apology... Liberace's post  here

*Yes, I actually had to look up how to make a hyperlink for that...

That's basically a copypasta of the explanation of every time that he banned me.

pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEVDgD-k-ZM

I had no idea you were such good friends with Dave.  You know I used to like that Dave guy back in the 80's but I grew tired of him in the late 90's for some reason.  He seemed to turn into an unfunny old douche at some point.  Do you think Dave is a good entartainter/interviewer>?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 08, 2018, 07:59:44 PM
Ever participated in anal lovemaking? With womyn, of course.

I never kiss and tell, but Sonja Henie was insatiable!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Azzerae on November 11, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Wild guess: man-cum?

Everyone knows Lee is crazy for women and their vaginas and such.

AZZERAE

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 11, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Oh poo. I better get my gaydar recalibrated ASAP - it’s been way off lately.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 11, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
What's your favourite food?

Tuna with honey, duh! You silly goose!

WOTR

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 11, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

This, of course, reminds me of one of the best movies ever made.  You will have to skip to about 8:15 for the reference...

"I'm gay now... And not just a little gay.  Full on Liberace gay.  I like show tunes!"  If you have never seen the movie- it is worth finding.  Particularly if you have ever been with one of those women who is... um... a little imbalanced. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jI_fruYh3M

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 05, 2018, 02:11:16 PM
This would be great.  I'll extract all of the avatars and see what I can put together with them.  Standby...

General Lee,

[attachment=1]

This is a little 50 x 50 "pixel" portrait of Ft. Rock I mocked up for you.  It is actually 849x849 pixels which gives you 2500 16x16 pixel "thumbnails" to work with.  I haven't the slightest idea how many user avatars there are in that sub-directory (or whatever it is).  Maybe this is too many "pixels?"

I too, like JaxTar, mmm hear two hay yelp.