• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

For the general information of fellow Knappyheads:

I knew Kevin Day many years ago. A very good friend early in our careers. We went very different paths in the military, and lost touch. However, I can attest that he is perhaps the most down-to-earth, decent, honest man I`ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. If he says it; it`s the truth!

That is all.

Quote from: TigerLily on June 17, 2018, 11:10:01 PM
Settling in for Knapp night  :)   But TuneIn is acting up a little

Good evening, Tigs. How`s things in Caracas?

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 17, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

I knew Kevin Day many years ago. A very good friend early in our careers. We went very different paths in the military, and lost touch. However, I can attest that he is perhaps the most down-to-earth, decent, honest man I`ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. If he says it; it`s the truth!

That is all.

Your buddy Cruz beat Jimmy Kimmel in a 1x1 charity basketball game today in Houston. Of course the loser had to hug sheila jackson lee.

TigerLily

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 17, 2018, 11:15:14 PM
Good evening, Tigs. How`s things in Caracas?

We're shaking our maracas in Caracas

Haha Kev sound exactly the same! After all these years

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 11:17:58 PM
Your buddy Cruz beat Jimmy Kimmel in a 1x1 charity basketball game today in Houston. Of course the loser had to hug sheila jackson lee.
Hey, at least he won SOMETHING.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 17, 2018, 11:22:47 PM
Hey, at least he won SOMETHING.

I thought he won Iowa <ouch>

GravitySucks

George. No lens flare on radar.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 11:24:21 PM
I thought he won Iowa <ouch>

Too bad he couldn`t win the hearts of America. :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 17, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
Too bad he couldn`t win the hearts of America. :-\

Hard for a Canadian to do that these days.

chefist

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 17, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

That is all.

The British comedian? Ha, clearly not. Lol

Wow, all the commercials...

Wow! Just amazing. I`ve heard a lot of UFO tales, but always I would take them with the proverbial grain of salt. In this case, I KNOW it happened exactly as Kev is telling it and that is freaking incredible. This news should be in every headline in every paper. What the hell are these things?? And from where did they come?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 18, 2018, 12:01:23 AM
Wow! Just amazing. I`ve heard a lot of UFO tales, but always I would take them with the proverbial grain of salt. In this case, I KNOW it happened exactly as Kev is telling it and that is freaking incredible. This news should be in every headline in every paper. What the hell are these things?? And from where did they come?

Yeah...sure... ::)

Dr. MD MD

What it is is some project bluebeam shit, George and so is this.  ::)

Did Knapp just ask him if he'd been Striebered

Dr. MD MD

One of my fav Dylan songs.  8)

No George, it is NOT a big story..

It`s YUUUUUUUGGGEEEEE

Dr. MD MD

At least these Tic Tacs are only one calorie.

That was perhaps the most fascinating 2 hours of C2C I`ve listened to since...well...since Art`s glory days. Crazy.

As is usually the case with UFO witness guests, early in the interview they sound credible but as the minutes pass the needle on the old bullshit detector gets agitated

TigerLily

That was a great two hours. Next?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 18, 2018, 01:02:12 AM
That was perhaps the most fascinating 2 hours of C2C I`ve listened to since...well...since Art`s glory days. Crazy.

OK, the guest is a friend or relation of yours, right? :D