• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lovely Bones

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2012, 04:48:53 AM
I believe that you had mentioned on another thread that we seem to travel a similar path.  While I can not claim to be completely Noory free for six weeks, I can say that I have cut way back to a few hours a week (usually when I forget to trun him off after the old radio shows.)  So far not a single minute of Noory this week and I know that I missed last Thursday (and possibly Friday)as well.  It is almost freeing to just forget that the guy exists and return to the life that I should have where I am not staring at the radio in shock and disgust every night.

Even though it is freeing, I too feel a little saddened that I can not contribute as much to this thread.  There is a part of me that used to relish discussing that latest mistakes, outright stupidity and other amusement that Noory provides on a nightly basis when you tune in...

I've been listening to FineArt stream and other old C2C shows, WOTR.  But there's a certain loneliness in that, because I hear something I want to comment on and discuss with people here, and then I get one of those face-palm moments and realize, ugh, my people here aren't listening to what I'm listening to. 

Seems as if tuning in to Noory provides the only shared experience we can currently have. 

For that, I may have to return to the deep abyss at some point. 

fysisist

Quote from: Lovely Bones on May 10, 2012, 10:34:55 AM
I've been listening to FineArt stream and other old C2C shows, WOTR.  But there's a certain loneliness in that, because I hear something I want to comment on and discuss with people here, and then I get one of those face-palm moments and realize, ugh, my people here aren't listening to what I'm listening to. 

Seems as if tuning in to Noory provides the only shared experience we can currently have. 

If there is any other reason to listen, I certainly don't know what it might be.  I love to hate Noory, hence I listen a little here and there in order to be part of something greater than the sum of its parts. 

So it turns out the Mayans had plans for the next calendar after the current one runs out this year.  Since the gloom and doom arriving with the upcoming end of the calendar was George's self stated raison d'être, I suggest he retire now.  Today would be good. 

It might be fun for someone to call in and catch him flat-footed on this.

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/10/11639788-maya-calendar-workshop-documents-time-beyond-2012?lite/

JohnnieB

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 10, 2012, 02:06:50 PM
So it turns out the Mayans had plans for the next calendar after the current one runs out this year.  Since the gloom and doom arriving with the upcoming end of the calendar was George's self stated raison d'être, I suggest he retire now.  Today would be good. 

It might be fun for someone to call in and catch him flat-footed on this.

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/10/11639788-maya-calendar-workshop-documents-time-beyond-2012?lite/

Fascinating link, thanks, Paper Boy.  I enjoyed perusing that. Yet as for Snoory being called out by his back feet, you know damn well he's one the biggest flip-floppers and back peddler's out there.  He's the George Costanza of the airwaves. The man possesses no concrete ideas, beliefs, convictions, or thoughts, simply due to the fact he does not possess the required mental faculties or ethics. Snoory will simply announce on-air that...

"You know sumpthin'? I alwaysh had the mosht shneakiesht shuspishion that this whole Mayan calendar thing jusht didn't have any shubshtance to it at all! Even my dad, God resht his soul, always said, George, he said, ya just never know about what people say they know. You have to know the truth before you can believe! And ya know what? A lot of people didn't know...a lot of people who shudda known but they jusht couldn't. I always said what if there'sh another time dimenshion that exists after 2012? People said, George, you're crazy, but I knew....I just knew. I knew since I wush a small kid back in Detroit and looking up at  Neptune and Pluto on a dark night.  A dimenshion that Richard C. Hoagland, our science advisor, alwaysh speaks of and where Jim Marrs says the shadow people live. And what about Bigfoot? So it jusht goesh to show ya that it's always sumpthin. And remember, folks, you heard it hear firsht! Coming up, Major Ed Dames and his doomshday remote viewing propheshies! Get ready for that!"

11angeleyes11

On December 21, 2012, something's gonna happin, and it will be big, I can feel it my groin.

I know the Mayan truth, the calendar will end, and then the secret will be revealed. 

The Mayan's were smart, instead of making another calendar, the secret Mayan code word will be revealed by George.  It will be given out to the masses, "Repeato calendro."  In Mayan/mixed espanol it means "Repeat the calendar."  Go back to the beginning, go back to day one of the calendar and do it again.  The virgin will be put on for sacrifice, but George will rescue, and will not be heard from the rest of the night and on into 2013.

Sorry, I broke ranks and spoiled your thunder. 

Digitech

I listened to the beginning of the show last night.

Around the time when George was doing the news headlines at the beginning of the show, he mentioned that a link to a video had been posted at the Coast to Coast website. He described how it was one of the strangest things he'd ever seen, and how the video seems to show some kind of being or ghost.

Then, of course, he said "It could be an angel!"

I had to smile at that after reading these forums.

JohnnieB

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 10, 2012, 05:29:24 PM
On December 21, 2012, something's gonna happin, and it will be big, I can feel it my groin.

What a coincidence...or perhaps it's not a coincidence, or maybe there's no coincidences, but I gotta tell ya, I'm right now, at this very moment feeling something big growing in my groin, too! Unbelievable!

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 10, 2012, 05:29:24 PM

I know the Mayan truth, the calendar will end, and then the secret will be revealed. 

The Mayan's were smart, instead of making another calendar, the secret Mayan code word will be revealed by George.  It will be given out to the masses, "Repeato calendro."  In Mayan/mixed espanol it means "Repeat the calendar."  Go back to the beginning, go back to day one of the calendar and do it again.  The virgin will be put on for sacrifice, but George will rescue, and will not be heard from the rest of the night and on into 2013.

Klaatu barada nikto!
Klaata barada nikto!
Klaata barada nikto!

preston

Quote from: Digitech on May 10, 2012, 05:32:09 PM
I listened to the beginning of the show last night.

Around the time when George was doing the news headlines at the beginning of the show, he mentioned that a link to a video had been posted at the Coast to Coast website. He described how it was one of the strangest things he'd ever seen, and how the video seems to show some kind of being or ghost.

Then, of course, he said "It could be an angel!"

I had to smile at that after reading these forums.
Now that was a total waste of 6:29

EnterDragon

Did you hear how David Wilcock left off the show last night? I think he pissed Noory off somewhere during the show, Noory just stopped talking to him after a while, and just kept going to phone callers. Then at the end, he got disconnected, and Noory told him that he got him back just so he could say goodbye to him! It was just weird.

Usagi

Fucking crystal skulls tonight.

Somebody bash my head in with a crystal skull if I ever take that shit seriously.

Sardondi

Quote from: JohnnieB on May 10, 2012, 02:38:49 PM...He's the George Costanza of the airwaves....

" 'Vandalay'! Say, 'Major Art Vandalay'!!!"

"And you want to be my remote viewer? I don't think so."

Quote from: Usagi on May 10, 2012, 10:50:46 PM
Fucking crystal skulls tonight.
Somebody bash my head in with a crystal skull if I ever take that shit seriously.

Particularly since every one that has ever been tested comes back "cutting and/or polishing done by modern high-speed tools not available until at least 1900 C.E."

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 10, 2012, 05:29:24 PM..."Repeato calendro."...In Mayan/mixed espanol it means "Repeat the calendar."  Go back to the beginning, go back to day one of the calendar and do it again....

Heh heh.

Oversoul

Quote from: Lovely Bones on May 10, 2012, 10:34:55 AM

Have you considered opening CoastGab discussion threads for your topics of interest under the "Coast to Coast AM Topics" section?  If the topic is of any interest to the general CoastGab readership, you should get some responses or comments to your kick-off post, and hopefully thereafter a lively discussion of the topic would ensue.  I'm sure that disgruntled Noory audiences here at CoastGab would like to engage in intelligent discussions sans the imbecility of a show host and moderator such as Noory.  For example, I recently responded to a post at http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3121.msg67320.html#msg67320 .  Not long after, others chimed in.     Give it a try if you haven't.    ;)

Oversoul

Quote from: EnterDragon on May 10, 2012, 10:09:37 PM
Did you hear how David Wilcock left off the show last night? I think he pissed Noory off somewhere during the show, Noory just stopped talking to him after a while, and just kept going to phone callers. Then at the end, he got disconnected, and Noory told him that he got him back just so he could say goodbye to him! It was just weird.

Noory generally frowns and looks down upon a guest who cannot join the "doom and gloom scenarios" choir for his 2012 repertoire.  Unfortunately, Wilcock, despite all his quirkiness and his ego and fantasy trips, wasn't singing with the choir.  In fact, Wilcock was chirping an upbeat song about how the New World Order plots and schemes are being broken up from behind the Illuminati curtain, and how humanity is heading to a rosy future.  That'll be more than enough (in fact more toxic to Noory than admitting one is an avowed atheist) to turn Noory off.  He's done the same to, and behaved similarly with, other upbeat-sounding guests before.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if Noory abruptly pressed the "disconnect" button on Wilcock's connection shortly before the show ended last night.    ;D

(See also: http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3085.msg67316.html#msg67316)

Oversoul

Quote from: JohnnieB on May 10, 2012, 05:36:53 PM
What a coincidence...or perhaps it's not a coincidence, or maybe there's no coincidences, but I gotta tell ya, I'm right now, at this very moment feeling something big growing in my groin, too! Unbelievable!

Don't touch that growth!  It might be an ET artifact. :o  Call in Linda Moulton Howe or Richard Hoaxland for an expert investigation.   Meanwhile, apply some Carnavora and turmeric on the growth.   ;D

Bizarre, simply bizarre!   ::)

Sardondi

Quote from: Oversoul on May 11, 2012, 04:36:54 AM
Don't touch that growth!  It might be an ET artifact. :o  Call in Linda Moulton Howe or Richard Hoaxland for an expert investigation.   Meanwhile, apply some Carnavora and turmeric on the growth.   ;D

Bizarre, simply bizarre!   ::)

There's somethin' goin' on there, that's for sure!

expat

A classic facepalm last night as Noory asked John DeSalvo to guess how many of the moonwalkers were dead now, then said "12."

FACT: Only 12 men have ever set foot on the Moon.

He corrected himself later.

b_dubb

Fucking crystal skulls tonight
Wow that sounds like a humdinger of a show

Eddie Coyle

There has to be some goth-themed stripper out there named "Crystal Skulls".

Fucking crystal skulls tonight...

Quote from: Sardondi on May 11, 2012, 12:06:50 AM
... Particularly since every one that has ever been tested comes back "cutting and/or polishing done by modern high-speed tools not available until at least 1900 C.E."

Isn't that just further evidence helpful aliens and their technology were here hundreds of years ago... (kidding).   I'm sensing a topic for a new Ancient Aliens episode..

Sardondi

Quote from: expat on May 11, 2012, 07:46:04 AM
A classic facepalm last night as Noory asked John DeSalvo to guess how many of the moonwalkers were dead now, then said "12."

FACT: Only 12 men have ever set foot on the Moon.

He corrected himself later.

Yet another incident wherein Noory reveals that whatever he's talking/asking about has been prompted from a short note/quick glance at an internet page/a brief heads-up from Danheiser; and that he is completely ignorant of the subject apart from what he has in front of him or what he's just been told by Tom. He is a shockingly poorly read man; and I am continually gobsmacked at how little knowledge he has of everyday, non-paranormal things. He really does not seem to have the "walking around knowledge" which the average person possesses. And he's slow to recover when he finally understands he's just shown he didn't know what he was talking about: it's like he forgets from day to day what happened in similar goofs, and he doesn't know to try to prepare more thoroughly. But, then, for a man who prepares...I've forgotten how much he claims...8 hours a day, 24 hours a day, I guess he has no more preparation time.

Quote from: Sardondi on May 11, 2012, 05:54:49 PM
Yet another incident wherein Noory reveals that whatever he's talking/asking about has been prompted from a short note/quick glance at an internet page/a brief heads-up from Danheiser; and that he is completely ignorant of the subject apart from what he has in front of him or what he's just been told by Tom. He is a shockingly poorly read man; and I am continually gobsmacked at how little knowledge he has of everyday, non-paranormal things. He really does not seem to have the "walking around knowledge" which the average person possesses. And he's slow to recover when he finally understands he's just shown he didn't know what he was talking about: it's like he forgets from day to day what happened in similar goofs, and he doesn't know to try to prepare more thoroughly. But, then, for a man who prepares...I've forgotten how much he claims...8 hours a day, 24 hours a day, I guess he has no more preparation time.

Next time PremRat goes looking for a radio show host, they may want to give them an IQ test, a multiple choice quiz on the show topics, a grade school level exam on general knowledge, something to measure speaking ability and basic broadcasting skills...

I'd add evidence of work ethic, but that's clearly not important to them..

EnterDragon

I like the Crystal in the brain theory. Reminds me of many stories in literature, ranging from Superman to Harry Potter. Where crystals played a part in intelligence, or memory. But a crystal skull? that's a sham.

ziznak

Quote from: EnterDragon on May 11, 2012, 06:40:18 PM
I like the Crystal in the brain theory. Reminds me of many stories in literature, ranging from Superman to Harry Potter. Where crystals played a part in intelligence, or memory. But a crystal skull? that's a sham.
Crystal Skulls are a sham... they proved that the chick who claimed she found it wasnt even with her dad when it was found... seems the story was crafted after the fact and after the skull was... i forget her name and actually she's def not a chick... she's dead... and at a ripe old age too... anyways... she floated through life on that story... sad really

Jasmine

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 11, 2012, 04:10:11 PM

There has to be some goth-themed stripper out there named "Crystal Skulls".

LOL!! Yeah, Crystal "Meth" Skulls (she was raised a Methodist - she would always love her a little Jesus now and then), a nostril and tongue pierced warm leatherette who was born Mary Margaret Kascowsczki - a twelve o'clock vamp in  a six o'clock hick town named Cramdens Corners in Alabama. Daddy slaughtered chickens at the Tyson factory, and mom rang them up on the cash register down at the Piggly-Wiggly. With this sublime future set before her, Mary Margaret morphed and caught the first Greyhound out of town when she turned both heads and sixteen. 

Jasmine

Quote from: ziznak on May 11, 2012, 07:58:50 PM
prolly spelled "Krystal Skullz"

I like this spelling even better. Thanks ziznak. Yes...Krystal Methina Skullz. LOL! I love it.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jasmine on May 11, 2012, 07:25:19 PM
LOL!! Yeah, Crystal "Meth" Skulls (she was raised a Methodist - she would always love her a little Jesus now and then), a nostril and tongue pierced warm leatherette who was born Mary Margaret Kascowsczki - a twelve o'clock vamp in  a six o'clock hick town named Cramdens Corners in Alabama. Daddy slaughtered chickens at the Tyson factory, and mom rang them up on the cash register down at the Piggly-Wiggly. With this sublime future set before her, Mary Margaret morphed and caught the first Greyhound out of town when she turned both heads and sixteen.
And now she has more ink than Ray Bradbury could ever fathom and performs pseudo-sapphic acts with musical accompaniment of Type O Negative's "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend" and David Bowie's "Cat People", earning dozens of dollars each night. Her distinctive tats(yeah,a instead of i) will someday be a major help to a homicide detective. This gal is no regular Jane Doe. I shouldn't be so morose, maybe things will get better and with a little luck she'll meet her Corey Feldman.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jasmine on May 11, 2012, 07:25:19 PM
Daddy slaughtered chickens at the Tyson factory, and mom rang them up on the cash register down at the Piggly-Wiggly. With this sublime future set before her, Mary Margaret morphed and caught the first Greyhound out of town when she turned both heads and sixteen.

This my friends, is why I read these boards.  Excellent!