• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roy Hinkley

Dave: regarding phoning in: "...fracking poisoning your water system - ha ha ha..." There's that compassion in Dave again.

crockasocks

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 12:06:14 AM
And I mean fracking HORROR stories. Not just about fracking but about it personally effecting the caller.

Specifically being able to light your tap water on fire.

Wow.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 13, 2013, 12:12:11 AM
Holy Crap - he said horror stories!!

Yup it's him. I emphasized the word HORROR knowing if it was him he'd use it.

TequilaMB

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:01:29 AM
Regardless of whether you continue to listen to me or not.......those of you who have truly offered constructive criticism...I do appreciate it..anyone who cant grow and learn has a closed mind.

I have advice. Get off the internet and listen to your guest.

crockasocks

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 12:13:19 AM
Yup it's him. I emphasized the word HORROR knowing if it was him he'd use it.

Nice work.

Gnoory

you use obsenities because your a sad misguided human..have some dignity blackhole..or some class....

Black Hole

Get real you guys.  Why are you even screwing around with this asshole poster?

qaddisin

I haven't listened since the Linda Stasi "voices in my radio" interview. That was when I decided I wasn't going to listen to C2C again. While I admit this exchange has piqued my curiosity, I think I'm going to stick to my guns.

Roy Hinkley

Well whoever it is, is with Dave, as he mentioned TZ and fracking horror shhtories...

Tommie??

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:15:15 AM
you use obsenities because your a sad misguided human..have some dignity blackhole..or some class....

George this isn't your forum. This is Bellbab. You're in the lions den. In a thread literally called George Noory Sucks!
Man up and get some thicker skin.

sydtron

Man, this isnt happening? Is it?  Lets choose a song and see if he plays it.   How about Strawberry Fields Forrever?

Meanandnasty

It is all in the mood of the party, almost 1,000 pages of testament to sucking.  That is a LOT of suck.

crockasocks

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:15:43 AM
Get real you guys.  Why are you even screwing around with this asshole poster?

The poster is not Dave, he tipped his hand with the last post.  But, there is no doubt Dave is reading and reacting to this thread during the show. No doubt.

Black Hole

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 13, 2013, 12:17:22 AM
Well whoever it is, is with Dave, as he mentioned TZ and fracking horror shhtories...

Tommie??
who gives a crap who it is.  he's a bloody asshole.  he's got you all asking him questions and your letting him blab on.  the thread is George Noory Sucks not Lets Pretend Were Holding A Conversation With George Noory.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: sydtron on August 13, 2013, 12:18:26 AM
Man, this isnt happening? Is it?  Lets choose a song and see if he plays it.   How about Strawberry Fields Forrever?

Great idea.

I second Strawberry fields forever as the next song on the show. It fits the topic, fields/oil fields.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: sydtron on August 13, 2013, 12:18:26 AM

The only way to be sure, since he often refers to TZ and often says horror shtories is this: 

Sorry to ask Dave, but can you somehow give a shout out to Roy Hinkley of Tacoma, Washington???

It's the only way to convince the haters Dave - pretty please??

Black Hole

Quote from: crockasocks on August 13, 2013, 12:19:08 AM
The poster is not Dave, he tipped his hand with the last post.  But, there is no doubt Dave is reading and reacting to this thread during the show. No doubt.
yeah well he's never reacted quite enough cause he's still alive

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:20:46 AM
who gives a crap who it is.  he's a bloody asshole.  he's got you all asking him questions and your letting him blab on.  the thread is George Noory Sucks not Lets Pretend Were Holding A Conversation With George Noory.

Thank  you !  New thread topic.  You can go first.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Meanandnasty on August 13, 2013, 12:18:41 AM
It is all in the mood of the party, almost 1,000 pages of testament to sucking.  That is a LOT of suck.

Does this mean Dave Kilo-Sucks now?

crockasocks

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 12:21:23 AM
Great idea.

I second Strawberry fields forever as the next song on the show. It fits the topic, fields/oil fields.

If we can't have that, how bout a chorus of "Sink holes are popping up all over."

bateman

"Hay George, Bruce from Houston here. Muh brother's baby has been drinkin' frack water cause that's what comes outta the tap. It's brown. Does this sous like uh problem?"

"Well Bruce, you let us know if that baby gets sick, we'd love to hear about it. Next caller.."

MV/Liberace!

1) I'm working to verify the identity of Gnoory.

2) The rules for posting still apply whether you're talking to George Noory or anyone else.  Flaming, etc. isn't allowed on this forum, so please observe those guidelines.  Let's have a coherent, civil conversation.  That basically means you should try and communicate without using phrases like, "Fuck you!!" or ,"Go fuck yourself!!" or, well, you get it.  Besides, if it really is Noory, at least he has the balls to drop in and engage people in an almost 1000 page thread dedicated to criticizing him.  How many of us would do that if the roles were reversed?  Not many, I think.  If it turns out to be him, his stock just rose a couple of clicks as far as I'm concerned.

3) The above statement is not meant to imply your opinions should be softened or mitigated in any way.  They shouldn't.  Just don't flame.  That's all.

Black Hole

Quote from: crockasocks on August 13, 2013, 12:26:02 AM
If we can't have that, how bout a chorus of "Sink holes are popping up all over."
lolololololololololol u are a character  ;D :P :-*

Meanandnasty

It is a political move.  If you can't beat them, join them.

Gnoory

Thanks MV...thats all I want....I think your posters by and large are decent fun loving and smarter than all get up..........people
id have a blast having a beer with them or a glass of wine...chatting about all things......and in many many cases...absolutely hilarious.

p.s.  its me  lol

Black Hole

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 12:26:53 AM
1) I'm working to verify the identity of Gnoory.

2) The rules for posting still apply whether you're talking to George Noory or anyone else.  Flaming, etc. isn't allowed on this forum, so please observe those guidelines.  Let's have a coherent, civil conversation.  That basically means you should try and communicate without using phrases like, "Fuck you!!" or ,"Go fuck yourself!!" or, well, you get it.  Besides, if it really is Noory, at least he has the balls to drop in and engage people in an almost 1000 page thread dedicated to criticizing him.  How many of us would do that if the roles were reversed?  Not many, I think.  If it turns out to be him, his stock just rose a couple of clicks as far as I'm concerned.

3) The above statement is not meant to imply your opinions should be softened or mitigated in any way.  They shouldn't.  Just don't flame.  That's all.
np and u r right, about the flaming thing.  there is NO WAY it's noory and I am getting annoyed with all the attention paid, so I apologize to everyone but him/her.  I'd rather be banned than apologize to this clown.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:31:05 AM
np and u r right, about the flaming thing.  there is NO WAY it's noory and I am getting annoyed with all the attention paid, so I apologize to everyone but him/her.  I'd rather be banned than apologize to this clown.

nobody wants to ban you, and you need not apologize.  and i wasn't specifically referring to you, necessarily.

edit:  and we shall soon know if it's him.

Black Hole

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:30:59 AM
Thanks MV...thats all I want....I think your posters by and large are decent fun loving and smarter than all get up..........people
id have a blast having a beer with them or a glass of wine...chatting about all things......and in many many cases...absolutely hilarious.

p.s.  its me  lol
no we are not actually we loathe George Noory with tremendous passion and hope Tommy is blowing him on the break.