George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

lonevoice

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 02:18:53 AM
It wasn't removed by me.
I didn't think so, MV.  Paper*Boy posted it here by mistake, rather than in his thread.  But it so worked, at least for me, to see it here at the exact moment it appeared.  It must have been angels!

Do we have 100% confirmation that is was actually Jeorge?

Black Hole

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 02:18:15 AM
Tonight ...... we lost.
General, if you have conceded then it is truly over as I predicted a few pages ago.  How about the irony in a thread called George Noory Sucks getting its last few pages to one thousand blown out because of George Noory!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Emt2001 on August 13, 2013, 02:21:28 AM
Noory beat us tonight!!! This is the beginning of the end!! Sad day.

Let's take a deep breath.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 02:23:13 AM
Do we have 100% confirmation that is was actually Jeorge?

I believe the shout out to Roy and pray for goatsy is clear confirmation.

Black Hole

Quote from: Emt2001 on August 13, 2013, 02:21:28 AM
Noory beat us tonight!!! This is the beginning of the end!! Sad day.
its the beginning of the end of this but its the beginning of the beginning of what we all really want to be listening to.

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 02:23:39 AM
General, if you have conceded then it is truly over as I predicted a few pages ago.  How about the irony in a thread called George Noory Sucks getting its last few pages to one thousand blown out because of George Noory!
No. NOO.
As John Rambo said .... NOTHING IS OVER, NOTHING. YOU JUST DON'T TURN IT OFF!
If I have to personally beat FortRock upside the head with an asian blowup doll to fire him up I will. This thread is about sucking and sucking from one person only. We have only a few pages to go until there is 1000 documented pages of suck. We WILL prevail.

Gnoory

I won?  not at all...just want this to work for all of us.

karios8

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 02:24:07 AM
I believe the shout out to Roy and pray for goatsy is clear confirmation.

Considering he was posting smack dab in the middle of doing his "interview," it was either Tommy/goons or Dave paying close attention to what his guest is saying, as usual.  This was their version of Bateman crashing the show.

SaucyRossy

George you had stone balls for coming on here tonight. Thank you!

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 02:28:04 AM
And what do you mean by that?
If you think we're all going to sit around and drink your scotch with you, you are sadly mistaken.

coaster

I'm confused. I thought this was the desired outcome. The majority of us don't carry pitchforks and torches. I don't really understand the reaction of some of the people here.

Roy Hinkley

In the spirit of full disclosure then, since we know George is working right now - who are you really?

crockasocks

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: karios8 on August 13, 2013, 02:28:51 AM
Considering he was posting smack dab in the middle of doing his "interview," it was either Tommy/goons or Dave paying close attention to what his guest was saying as usual.  This was their version of Bateman crashing the show.

Most of his posts have been right before or coming back from a break and the ones that seemed like he was still on air probably fell into the 30 second dump delay.

Besides he could of posted a few times while on air. Not that hard to multitask.

MV/Liberace!

Gnoory... you need to confirm your identity by responding to the private message I sent you.

lonevoice

Then just ask your listeners every night to Pray For Goatsy until we know that he's all better.   

SaucyRossy

Quote from: lonevoice on August 13, 2013, 02:32:50 AM
Then just ask your listeners every night to Pray For Goatsy until we know that he's all better.   

No, Friday is enough. I'm not greedy just include him in an open hole on the prayer list for Friday. Thanks.

Dave Noorie

George should say "its me"  on the air so we know.

Nucky Nolan

Fair enough. I have to return here to ask this. I don't ask this to mock or ridicule. One thing, more than any other, bugs many people. That would be the constant stories about dead or hurt kids. Why do you guys air so many stories like this? On a less serious note, is it true that a "crack team" spies on your detractors? I heard things.  ;)

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 02:32:27 AM
Gnoory... you need to confirm your identity by responding to the private message I sent you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote from: karios8 on August 13, 2013, 02:28:51 AM
Considering he was posting smack dab in the middle of doing his "interview," it was either Tommy/goons or Dave paying close attention to what his guest is saying, as usual.  This was their version of Bateman crashing the show.
You've surely heard Jeorge interview before. He has the time..

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 02:29:45 AM
And what do you mean by that?
If you think we're all going to sit around and drink your scotch with you, you are sadly mistaken.

Perspective? I wouldn't mind a glass right now.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 02:28:57 AM
George you had stone balls for coming on here tonight. Thank you!

If you're George Noory, I agree. I respect your courage, and I mean that.

lonevoice

Quote from: Dave Noorie on August 13, 2013, 02:34:40 AM
George should say "its me"  on the air so we know.
HAhaha.  Dave, you're cracking me up tonight.

Black Hole

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 02:34:09 AM
No, Friday is enough. I'm not greedy just include him in an open hole on the prayer list for Friday. Thanks.
All I can say is what noory said to me, about my black soul was it?  You are bad, bad, bad!  And I am loving it.  Tell me if I should delete this post right away and I will.  But after I kill you. :P

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on August 13, 2013, 02:39:24 AM
If you're George Noory, I agree. I respect your courage, and I mean that.
What if he were ordered to by his Masters?
Courage would have then jumped out the window.
And another thing..we don't even know for sure if this mfer is actually him or not. Keep that in mind please.

karios8

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
You've surely heard Jeorge interview before. He has the time..

I'm pretty sure he has a few soundbites and Tommy just presses them at the appropriate times during the "interview" while Jorch chases his tail.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 13, 2013, 02:30:13 AM
In the spirit of full disclosure then, since we know George is working right now - who are you really?

bump...