• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 13, 2013, 01:28:23 AM
What's your take on the strategy or motive?

Sorry George I want to believe you're a nice guy.  I really do.  But it's been documented here quite recently what happened on Fantastic Forums.  The forum was split and for all practical purposes disappeared.  I believe that is the motive here, and then once Art come back the thread will never really revive.  I believe this is George operating under the advice of Premiere Networks. 

Nevertheless I can't know your motives.  I will hold out hope that you just want to address our concerns but the timing can't be accidental.  In any case I'd like to see an amicable outcome rather than any legal threats against anyone involved in this forum.

Quote from: SnapT on August 13, 2013, 01:39:17 AM
The name of this thread should be changed to...

"George Noory Sucks But We Love Him Anyway - Nobody's Perfect (Pray For Goatsy)"
Hey, you are being assaulted via psychological warfare tactics. Don't be influenced so easily and instantly negated to lemming status.

coaster

Well at least they are trying.  I respect that. Now if noory could listen to some honest criticism without freaking out.

Black Hole

Quote from: SnapT on August 13, 2013, 01:36:10 AM
Why is Black Hole's avatar depicting a WHITE HOLE?  That annoys me.
hey Snap you seem to be a real flamer tonight.  get off my ass.  use your faculties and some creativity about people's avatars and get over yourself.  you will be happier.

coaster

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 01:44:24 AM
hey Snap you seem to be a real flamer tonight.  get off my ass.  use your faculties and some creativity about people's avatars and get over yourself.  you will be happier.
back to my drink. Play nice kids.

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 01:44:24 AM
Couple hours here and this mfer is already dividing us. Wake up people and pull it together.

SnapT

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 01:42:15 AM
Hey, you are being assaulted via psychological warfare tactics. Don't be influenced so easily and instantly negated to lemming status.
You're right, I should've held out for money!

lonevoice

Quote from: Dromox on August 13, 2013, 01:39:39 AM
P.S. Sorry if none of that makes sense, late and all, and hello fellow haters~
Welcome to BellGab and the George Noory Sucks thread.  You've come to the right place.  Post often.

bateman

Quote from: Dromox on August 13, 2013, 01:39:39 AM
Hello everyone, I've been lurking around here for quite awhile now(two weeks or so I guess). I found out about this forum because of Batemans now infamous "Colon-Blow" call and him mentioning something about Art Bell's new project before getting cut off, leading me to google about him and finding out about Dark Matter(thank you by the way!) and typing in George Noory Sucks and finding this site!

Hahahahaha!

Black Hole

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 01:42:15 AM
It is crystal clear General that this thread is cooked.  George appearing and blessing animals is all it took.  I can't believe he waited until Art's return.  It is the all time war move.  Everyone here has fallen for it.  They think they will change him too.  I don't know how they will manage this but more power to them.  I will be dropping my insidership immediately and I will maintain what I know to be true.  But I won't dare type it now.

crockasocks

BH's reaction to all this is OK. Getting pissed is OK. There are some scabs getting picked.

Black Hole

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 01:48:00 AM
Goatsy. Not goatse.
I had Goatsy and saw others saying Goatsie and I was happy to still have that 30 minutes to change it back.  Put up a pic of sweet Goatsy  :)

Black Hole

Quote from: coaster on August 13, 2013, 01:45:20 AM
back to my drink. Play nice kids.
please, have two!  Your pal Dave is buying.

karios8

This hasn't been said in awhile but George Noory Sucks, yes SUCKS, S-U-C-K-S SUCKS.  You derailed this thread with your self-loving bs, tried to cyber-slurp every one of us and motherf***ing pissed off Blackhole by bringing thin-skinned insults and your "love" to a thread dedicated to loathing YOU! Get with the program and start criticizing Dave with us during the show or get the F out. 

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 01:48:45 AM
It is crystal clear General that this thread is cooked.  George appearing and blessing animals is all it took.
Nothing Is Over!
NOTHING IS OVER, NOTHING. YOU JUST DON'T TURN IT OFF!

lonevoice

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 01:45:53 AM
Couple hours here and this mfer is already dividing us. Wake up people and pull it together.
It'll be okay, General JJ.  He might pick off a few, but they were probably ripe for the picking as far as I can tell.  As Dave himself said earlier, this is an Art Bell site.  That's at least one thing Dave's been right about in the last 10 years.

coaster

It is crystal clear General that this thread is cooked.  George appearing and blessing animals is all it took.  I can't believe he waited until Art's return.  It is the all time war move.  Everyone here has fallen for it.  They think they will change him too.  I don't know how they will manage this but more power to them.  I will be dropping my insidership immediately and I will maintain what I know to be true.  But I won't dare type it now.
A lot of us just want the show to improve. I for one don't look forward to giving shit to someone every night. I'd rather listen to good radio. As for people getting upset, lol. Fucking breathe. Isnt this a good thing? The person we have criticized has shown up and said he made mistakes. Isnt that something to work with? Jesus...

Black Hole

Quote from: crockasocks on August 13, 2013, 01:49:47 AM
BH's reaction to all this is OK. Getting pissed is OK. There are some scabs getting picked.
I think that was a good comment.  Not sure at this point.  Just let me state for the MV record.  I did nothing wrong.  Not that you said that. 

Emt2001

He is winning people!!! Don't fall for this

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 01:52:22 AM
I had Goatsy and saw others saying Goatsie and I was happy to still have that 30 minutes to change it back.  Put up a pic of sweet Goatsy  :)
Very hard to get a good picture of goatsy. He usually turns away and shows his tail.

crockasocks

What kind of sick bastard names his cat Goatsie?

lonevoice

Quote from: karios8 on August 13, 2013, 01:53:08 AM
This hasn't been said in awhile but George Noory Sucks, yes SUCKS, S-U-C-K-S SUCKS.  You derailed this thread with your self-loving bs, tried to cyber-slurp every one of us and motherf***ing pissed off Blackhole by bringing thin-skinned insults and your "love" to a thread dedicated to loathing YOU! Get with the program and start criticizing Dave with us during the show or get the F out.
You are on FIRE tonight! 

karios8

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 01:56:30 AM

Very hard to get a good picture of goatsy. He usually turns away and shows his tail.

Omg, Goatsy is absolutely disgusting lol. Good job getting it on the prayer list.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on August 13, 2013, 01:55:24 AM
A lot of us just want the show to improve. I for one don't look forward to giving shit to someone every night. I'd rather listen to good radio. As for people getting upset, lol. Fucking breathe. Isnt this a good thing? The person we have criticized has shown up and said he made mistakes. Isnt that something to work with? Jesus...

This. I get the aggravation, but I think conversing with the guy is more constructive than spitting all over your keyboard in a blind rage.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: crockasocks on August 13, 2013, 01:57:48 AM
What kind of sick bastard names his cat Goatsie?

Dude, it's goatsy. And was named a long time ago.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: karios8 on August 13, 2013, 01:59:10 AM
Omg, Goatsy is absolutely disgusting lol. Good job getting it on the prayer list.

I said don't google it!!

Yes, this thread will wither.

Not because of anything that happened tonight, not because George Noory was here, but because most here will start listening to Art's new show instead and forget about listening to and complaining about George Noory.  For example I have not listened for several years and only keep track of George's comical incompetence by reading posts of people that do listen - if they stop posting I will have no idea what George is up to and won't be able to chime in.

Black Hole

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 01:55:40 AM
I think that was a good comment.  Not sure at this point.  Just let me state for the MV record.  I did nothing wrong.  Not that you said that.
Fair enough.  I have no right to have assumed that there couldn't have been some here who just wanted to see George get it together.  I have to laugh though for the very short time I have joined in, I have been semi-reamed for being "things" that I have read post after post of others being.  But I am cool with that.  Some people just suck (clearing throat) and that's a fact Jack!

I just always thought for most who typed into their pc or pad GEORGE NOORY SUCKS THAT THEY WERE PISSED OFF PRETTY BADLY.  I had no idea that they just wanted him to be less sucky all along.