• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Rico999

Guest Richard Heinberg is pretty much destroying the Snoron's "abiotic" oil theory -- but George isn't even listening to the guy.  Several times he's asked questions AFTER the guest made a comment that literally answered his question. 

George also made the statement that "not a whole lot of people know about fracking."   Huh? No, George, YOU don't know much about it, but there's millions of us out there who do know about it!

I have to wonder why George or his producers would have on a guy who's clearly on the opposite side of an issue that George supports and who's obviously very serious and very knowledgeable with a lot of facts to share.  Knowing that George isn't real quick on his feet verbally speaking and doesn't have any real scientific knowledge. 

But then he doesn't believe that the Big Bang happened either, so what can you expect?

I'm really looking forward to Sept 16.

coaster

So Tommy is trolling as George and then dropping names during commercial breaks? Fine, I'll bite. Give me a shout out on the radio, and I won't give Noory any more bs. Serious. Your move.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:58:32 AM
Roy...im doing this because I care about every listener....and if you are upset with the show..then its high time to find out why.
I dont want to infringe on Art's site,etc,but I really want this to work.
Please keep in mind for every 1 person who doesnt like me or the show...10 do.
but its the one who doesnt that I need to understand and reach.

Thanks George.  I appreciate you wanting to know why we are upset with the show.  I will write up something and be sure to send it to you.

crockasocks

Quote from: coaster on August 13, 2013, 01:00:46 AM
What did I miss? haha is that really Noory? I don't believe it.

You missed some freaky-ass shit.

SnapT

George, were you upset with Art when he stole the name of your show DARK MATTER?

lonevoice

I dont want to infringe on Art's site,etc,

There's your answer, folks.

George, I was on the original Fantastic Forum back in 2000 when you had an online meltdown after your trying to make nice with your critics there didn't work out so well.  It wasn't nice, not nice at all.   

I've seen this movie before and it doesn't end well.

coaster

Quote from: crockasocks on August 13, 2013, 01:06:18 AM
You missed some freaky-ass shit.
I did like reading this. "if you are upset with the show..then its high time to find out why." Start at page one of this thread.

Gnoory

why did I wait 10 years...because I was wrong

Roy...im doing this because I care about every listener....and if you are upset with the show..then its high time to find out why.
I dont want to infringe on Art's site,etc,but I really want this to work.
Please keep in mind for every 1 person who doesnt like me or the show...10 do.
but its the one who doesnt that I need to understand and reach.

Long before I even knew there were websites with threads dedicated to 'George Noory Sucks' I sent a couple what I considered polite thoughtful emails to George detailing 4 or 5 things that were lacking in his interviewing method.  I got back responses about being a 'hater' living in a basement.

One day watching Ancient Aliens from the kitchen doing dishes I heard that voice making some bland comment about people being interested in these topics.  Yeah, no kidding.  That was too much - George Noory on ANOTHER show I liked and not adding a thing.  I immediately googled George Noory Sucks and found the glp site...

The areas of improvement are not a mystery.  This site spells them all out in precise detail, and should provide a wealth of areas to work on.  Just start somewhere. 

By the way, many people here have a similar story - they thought George wasn't measuring up in some way, wondered if they were alone thinking that, then one day - fed up - they googled what I googled and found this site.

PS   I'm delighted George Noory would come join us.

coaster

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 01:08:12 AM
Well..cheers. If it is you, heres to the future. We can have two great shows on the radio.

SnapT

George, to prove without a shadow of a doubt that you're reading this forum, could you give a shoutout to your dear friend GREG THE COOK?

Follow-up question: what's GREG THE COOK's last name?

What the fuck is this shit? Fellow comrades turning yellow? Hell freezing over. Fucking NOorie HERE??
I am calling shenanigans. Bullshit.

karios8

Quote from: lonevoice on August 13, 2013, 01:07:00 AM
There's your answer, folks.

George, I was on the original Fantastic Forum back in 2000 when you had an online meltdown after your trying to make nice with your critics there didn't work out so well.  It wasn't nice, not nice at all.   

I've seen this movie before and it doesn't end well.

This time he started with the ending...remember the email he sent to the admin hat.  Thesh hash gine tooooo far! Yew'll bee heering from our lawyerz.

coaster

Perhaps its Tommy. Perhaps the booze is playing tricks on me. But damnit, I think its legit. I needed entertainment tonight, honestly, I don't care who it is.

bateman

Quote from: SnapT on August 13, 2013, 01:10:46 AM
George, to prove without a shadow of a doubt that you're reading this forum, could you give a shoutout to your dear friend GREG THE COOK?

Follow-up question: what's GREG THE COOK's last name?

Just have him ask Tommy, I'm sure he knows the name of every cook in a 50 mile radius.

crockasocks

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 13, 2013, 01:10:59 AM
What the fuck is this shit? Fellow comrades turning yellow? Hell freezing over. Fucking NOorie HERE??
I am calling shenanigans. Bullshit.

Stick around.

lonevoice

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 13, 2013, 01:08:50 AM
Long before I even knew there were websites with threads dedicated to 'George Noory Sucks' I sent a couple what I considered polite thoughtful emails to George detailing 4 or 5 things that were lacking in his interviewing method.  I got back responses about being a 'hater' living in a basement.

Paper*Boy, you were not alone.  There are dozens, maybe hundreds, with this same story...or worse.  I remember the bullying replies at FF, calling posters "bub", "pal", "loser", "pathetic" and always, always making a point about how HE was getting paid the Big Bucks, and they were just losers living in their mom's basements.  All of that for daring to critique, even before there were real haters.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 13, 2013, 01:08:50 AM

One day watching Ancient Aliens from he kitchen doing dishes I heard that voice making some bland comment about people being interested in this.  That was too much.  I immediately googled George Noory Sucks and found the glp site...

The areas of improvement are not a mystery.  This site sells them all out in precise detail, and should provide a wealth of areas to work on.  Just start somewhere. 

By the way, many people here have a similar story - they though George wasn't measuring up in some way, wondered if they were alone thinking that, then one day - fed up - they googled what I googled and found this site.

PS   I'm delighted George Noory would come join us.

Same thing happened to me.  I sent in a sincere comment/constructive criticism which was not obscene or anything and I was met with a short and borderline rude reply in response.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: karios8 on August 13, 2013, 01:12:00 AM
This time he started with the ending...remember the email he sent to the admin hat.  Thesh hash gine tooooo far! Yew'll bee heering from our lawyerz.

But, I would again point out that I have no way to verify the sender of that email.

SaucyRossy

Appreciate the humility.

George Can you please send some positive vibes to my cat on air?

My cat is very sick, could you please wish him well, his name is Goatsy.

Oh and you can say to Ross from Miami. Gracias.

lonevoice

Quote from: karios8 on August 13, 2013, 01:12:00 AM
Good point.  Very good point. 

coaster

Regardless of what happens, I've been working on another nooryism video, and I will be damned if I don't get to use this picture I made for it.

As I said, this is a strategy, not about being our friend.  Nevertheless we can show respect.

You told me I am insane, mfer. Now you want to play nice?
I suppose you want to come out and go fishing now.

midnight

Oh my gosh, this has been fun.  Better than my best imagination.

coaster

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 01:23:47 AM
it may have beem temporary insanity
Shouldnt you be on the radio right now? hahaha. fun fun

Black Hole

Quote from: coaster on August 13, 2013, 01:09:39 AM
Well..cheers. If it is you, heres to the future. We can have two great shows on the radio.
okay George.  I know this is a strategic move for you.  I am going to save my own soul and apologize for the potty mouth and nasty pictures I painted about you having sex.  I also think your shocking strategy is working with everyone here.  You are after all a celebrity.  I don't believe you can change though because you are who you are.  And its a good thing its 10 to 1 because I can not listen to you.  I am a coast insider because of George Knapp.  And once Art is back, for me, coast is toast.  Good luck with the future strategic moves.  I am certain from the few posts here already YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ENDING THE GEORGE NOORY SUCKS THREAD.

crockasocks

Quote from: coaster on August 13, 2013, 01:20:21 AM
Regardless of what happens, I've been working on another nooryism video, and I will be damned if I don't get to use this picture I made for it.

Crying right now, tears of joy.

karios8

I think Dave woke up this morning and said, "Tommy, dresh me in my shtrategis...shtrategizing pants becaush today, thuh haterz won't know what hit'em. Haw haw haw."