• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Gnoory

ok....roy in Tacoma.....in two minutes....then lets wipe the slate and help me make this show the best ever...deal?

SnapT

George, if it's really you, tell a caller to "Make it snappy" in sly reference to my username SnapT!

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:30:59 AM
Thanks MV...thats all I want....I think your posters by and large are decent fun loving and smarter than all get up..........people
id have a blast having a beer with them or a glass of wine...chatting about all things......and in many many cases...absolutely hilarious.

p.s.  its me  lol

. . .Only if you are buying.   ..

If it's not Noory, he's spent many, many hours getting his speech.. er text.. patterns down.  I'm certain it's authentic.

MV/Liberace!

george, please play a didgeridoo on the air for 36 seconds so we can verify your identity.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 12:34:29 AM
george, please play a didgeridoo on the air for 36 seconds so we can verify your identity.

THIS

bateman

Quote from: SnapT on August 13, 2013, 12:32:53 AM
George, if it's really you, tell a caller to "Make it snappy" in sly reference to my username SnapT!

Goddamn you people, I'm getting more of my drink on my face than my mouth.

Black Hole

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:32:43 AM
ok....roy in Tacoma.....in two minutes....then lets wipe the slate and help me make this show the best ever...deal?
No deal with me.  The show sucks and noory sucks FOREVER!!!  You have been a blight on radio for 12 fucking years.  How's this for a deal, Quit and we will make this the best website EVER.

karios8

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:20:46 AM
who gives a crap who it is.  he's a bloody asshole.  he's got you all asking him questions and your letting him blab on.  the thread is George Noory Sucks not Lets Pretend Were Holding A Conversation With George Noory.

This is the equivalent to smacking someone across their face when they have lost their goddamned mind.  Thanks Blackhole.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:30:59 AM
Thanks MV...thats all I want....I think your posters by and large are decent fun loving and smarter than all get up..........people
id have a blast having a beer with them or a glass of wine...chatting about all things......and in many many cases...absolutely hilarious.

p.s.  its me  lol

most of us on this forum can't afford wine.  only stag.

Roy Hinkley

Woo hoo !!  I just got a shout out!!!!!

I'm a truth warrior !!!!

Black Hole

what a low life!  because of Art coming back on the air???  sleaziest move EVER!

SnapT

Lighten up, Black Hole!  The future looks bright with George Noory as our new BellGab pal!

bateman

Could the Carnivora guy have recorded this spot in, ya know, a studio? Nothing says "I really care about my product" quite like phoning it in from traffic on the 405.

crockasocks

Art needs to get up in this bitch right now so we can settle this.

sydtron

Black Hole

Quote from: SnapT on August 13, 2013, 12:40:46 AM
Lighten up, Black Hole!  The future looks bright with George Noory as our new BellGab pal!
Sorry SnapT.  But come on???  Really?  Do we even want him here?  Really?  HE SUCKKKKSSSS

Maybe its a cohort okay and they are passing on the bullshit they're writing to him...there is no way its that idiot!

crockasocks

Good point about plastics coming from oil.  Nice one caller lady.

When a man comes into your home, you welcome him.  Let's hear what he has to say.  We don't have to believe it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:42:39 AM
Sorry SnapT.  But come on???  Really?  Do we even want him here?  Really?  HE SUCKKKKSSSS

considering the fact that this conversation has taken place on this forum for 5.5 years now, i can think of nothing more relevant than noory's personal input on the subject.  of course we want him here.  it doesn't mean you have to change your opinions or modify your thoughts and ideas in any way.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:32:43 AM

Okay George.  Got the shout out.  How can I help you out, George??

lonevoice

Quote from: TequilaMB on August 13, 2013, 12:37:39 AM
It's him.

Unless it's someone on his staff.  If it's really Dave Noorie, and not Tommy, he'll play the didgeridoo for MV.  That will be followed by Dave saying on air:  "Art Bell rules, Dave Noorie drools." 

Gnoory

blackhole,the devil wants your soul....but we will save you

SnapT

I predicted that George Noory was a GENIUS the night that he gave a shout out to Bruce Bateman's brother's baby, and he continues to prove me right!

Long live COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE "GENIUS" NOORY!