• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

popple

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 12, 2013, 02:06:57 AM
Dave, it most likely was just something you can't undershtand.  Someone did a kind act or deed and moved on, they didn't stick around to be an attention-whore such as yourself.

IMPAWSHIPLE!!

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 12, 2013, 06:39:05 AM
His real name is Dave Noorie.  Somewhere along the line in an article or letter he was erroneously referred to as George Noory, and the name spawned a life of its own.  This is why you will sometimes see him referred to as George Noory.

I heard George was actually the good twin brother, but Dave killed him and stole his identity.

Quote from: Black Hole on August 12, 2013, 09:43:11 AM
Dave and George Noory suck!
Dave sucks.

George sucks.

They both suck.

They will always suck.  They suck things in and they suck things out.  I know, physically impossible to suck out but THEY DO!

It is quite the phenomenon and there will hopefully be a show with Art about how one can suck in and suck out.  I think most would find it fantastic and incrdjooble!!!  I know I would!!!

I think Bart Simpson said it best when he said he "sucks so much [he] blows."

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 12, 2013, 10:25:59 AM
...Well anyway, I looked it up and just to see Dave it is $75.00.  The whole conference is $350.00!...

Those fools.  If they were here on CoastGab they could have listened to George's singing for free!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: popple  ...I heard George was actually the good twin brother, but Dave killed him and stole his identity.
/quote]

The twin had a look at how 'Boy George' was de-evolving, and decided to 'fall on his sword' ......

The new book shows up on Macmillan as well:

http://us.macmillan.com/georgenooryslatenightsnacks/GeorgeNoory

The unmitigated gall it would take to put out such a book after the Circle K / Turkey Sammich / Pizza Roll incident is impressive.   

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2013, 11:18:32 AM
Its anoder cwost to cwost swassic tonite

Bwuaaaahhhhhaaaaahaaaaa - George as a slimy used car salesman - that's exactly how I have pictured him.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: valdez on August 12, 2013, 03:22:14 PM
     Wow.   His inner "this will destroy my credibility" barometer simply doesn't exist.  I am in awe.

It's so unbeeleefable, it looks like a parody one of you great people would create as a joke on Dave just to be funny.  How can he take himself seriously with a product like that? 

Also, shouldn't you be good and successful at your FIRST job before you go off and try to push some other products?

"...George Noory shows you how to whip up quick, delicious snacks with whatever ingredients are lying around your kitchen in the wee hours."  Who for one minute would believe Dave actually could come up with a recipe or show you how to "whip up" anything in the kitchen?  Throw together some recipes and slap your name on it - just how low can you go to try and shcrew over your listeners Dave?

Meanandnasty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2013, 11:18:32 AM
Its anoder cwost to cwost swassic tonite

This is Noory's answer to "Do you Wanna Take A Ride?"

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Morgus on August 12, 2013, 03:35:41 PM
Uh-oh:  "Dark Matter hosted by George Noory"   :o

"Dark Matter" w/ George Noory Trailer

Morgus - that was AWESOME!!

I humbly suggest just one modification if it hasn't already been suggested:

"Dark Dork Matter Hosted by George Noory"

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2013, 03:45:28 PM
Yes on of Noorys guest actually said that minus the George noory sucks.

I beeleef that was "doctor" Bruce Goldberg.

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 12, 2013, 03:48:04 PM
I beeleef that was "doctor" Bruce Goldberg.
Ahh yes the dentist "therapist" who was sanctioned for performing therapy without a license.

Spihhhhhht show tonight

Fracking and solar flares.

::)

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 12, 2013, 03:32:35 PM
It's so unbeeleefable, it looks like a parody one of you great people would create as a joke on Dave just to be funny.  How can he take himself seriously with a product like that? 

Also, shouldn't you be good and successful at your FIRST job before you go off and try to push some other products?

"...George Noory shows you how to whip up quick, delicious snacks with whatever ingredients are lying around your kitchen in the wee hours."  Who for one minute would believe Dave actually could come up with a recipe or show you how to "whip up" anything in the kitchen?  Throw together some recipes and slap your name on it - just how low can you go to try and shcrew over your listeners Dave?

George subscribes to the idea of 'dazzle them with bullshit.'  He missed the dazzle part, but that's only because he knows how to skim for the really important bits.

Black Hole

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2013, 03:16:32 PM
The new book shows up on Macmillan as well:

http://us.macmillan.com/georgenooryslatenightsnacks/GeorgeNoory

The unmitigated gall it would take to put out such a book after the Circle K / Turkey Sammich / Pizza Roll incident is impressive.
Woohoo u nailed that one!  Don't forget the one spice he'll be sprinklin' on everything!!!  He grew up with that Middle East cuisine.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Black Hole on August 12, 2013, 04:00:17 PM
Woohoo u nailed that one!  Don't forget the one spice he'll be sprinklin' on everything!!!  He grew up with that Middle East cuisine.

You got that right (as Dave would say).  In fact, I hear that's Dave's next "book" coming out:

"1,001 Household Uses for Toomuhrik - It's not just for cooking ya' know"

Lemmiwinks

Quote from: bateman on August 12, 2013, 12:20:14 PM
This soon-to-be bestseller. Yes, it's real.

http://www.amazon.com/George-Noorys-Late-Night-Snacks-Listening/dp/0765314088/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376331565&sr=8-1&keywords=george+noory+late+night+snacks

I was going to say that George, his show, and his life have officially jumped the shark with the release of this book - but it is so ridiculous I have to believe that Bateman has hacked Amazon and is pulling another one over on Snoory.

Foodlion

Quote from: Morgus on August 12, 2013, 03:35:41 PM
Uh-oh:  "Dark Matter hosted by George Noory"   :o

"Dark Matter" w/ George Noory Trailer

At first I thought it was a joke. After reading up on it, I learned it was real.
Most people never even heard of this show, and yet Art can carry the same name for his show and dominate the airwaves.

Quote from: Lemmiwinks on August 12, 2013, 04:19:30 PM
I was going to say that George, his show, and his life have officially jumped the shark with the release of this book - but it is so ridiculous I have to believe that Bateman has hacked Amazon and is pulling another one over on Snoory.

Lol.  That book has been listed at a number of outlets for a few months now.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 12, 2013, 04:00:12 PM
  He missed the dazzle part, but that's only because he knows how to skim for the really important bits.

Yeah, sort of conjures up a picture of George as a shark gobbling up the chum in the water.  He would sell his mother probably if he could make another buck. 

bateman

Quote from: Lemmiwinks on August 12, 2013, 04:19:30 PM

Heh, I'm flattered, but I'm not that good.

bmcintyre

Unbelievable about the book.     How does he get printed?  Is this a vanity press?