• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What Would Netanyahu Do?

Started by Ruteger, September 23, 2012, 11:17:38 AM

Ruteger

EMP. Easy answer! Launch a preemptive strike with an EMP device. Minimal civilian casualties, and you knock out the electrical grid and the electrons required to power the nuke plants. Then you pick-off the low-hanging fruit with fighter jets and bombers.

McPhallus

Quote from: Ruteger on September 23, 2012, 11:17:38 AM
EMP. Easy answer! Launch a preemptive strike with an EMP device. Minimal civilian casualties, and you knock out the electrical grid and the electrons required to power the nuke plants. Then you pick-off the low-hanging fruit with fighter jets and bombers.

Whatever happened to Alejandro?  In these days of wildly divergent and contentious political threads popping up like weeds, he'd literally being going nuts.

Eddie Coyle

The brother who died at Entebbe? Maybe he'd do something, but this Americanized yuppie in Tel Aviv is all talk.

Thankfully.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 23, 2012, 02:09:24 PM

...this Americanized yuppie in Tel Aviv is all talk.
              Thankfully.
So probably are most of his American admirers.   Thankfully.

Ruteger

Who the eff is "Alejandro" and why should anyone care?

Quote from: McPhallus on September 23, 2012, 12:01:22 PM
Whatever happened to Alejandro?  In these days of wildly divergent and contentious political threads popping up like weeds, he'd literally being going nuts.

BobGrau

Quote from: Ruteger on September 25, 2012, 07:02:51 PM
Who the eff is "Alejandro" and why should anyone care?

Oh, you guys would have got on well, I suspect.

MV/Liberace!

alejandro was banned after starting some thread about "the negro."  while use of the word "negro" is allowed and discussions about race are fine, his purpose in starting the thread was just to start trouble.  i was having none of it.  his actions seemed to suggest he wanted to be banned, actually.  whatever.

Ruteger

Ooh. The race-thing. Don't even want to go there. I work in a 60% black-office, so I try to keep those thoughts out of my mind...  :-X

Quote from: MV on September 26, 2012, 01:15:38 PM
alejandro was banned after starting some thread about "the negro."  while use of the word "negro" is allowed and discussions about race are fine, his purpose in starting the thread was just to start trouble.  i was having none of it.  his actions seemed to suggest he wanted to be banned, actually.  whatever.