• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

zeebo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on March 04, 2017, 05:44:03 AM
I find it to be such a shame that senpai Hoagie didn't have Michelle from Japan take over. She *is* the Heather to Hoagie's Art.

Lol that would've had a certain poetic resonance.  Btw good to see ya RT as one of the pioneers of the OSOM thread.  Not much happening here these days except occasional Where's-Hoagie theories.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2017, 03:21:05 PM
Lol that would've had a certain poetic resonance.  Btw good to see ya RT as one of the pioneers of the OSOM thread.  Not much happening here these days except occasional Where's-Hoagie theories.

:Sigh: Long gone are the nights of hot oil massages and key parties in the Hoaxieland Tiki Bar and Grill.  :'(

Rix Gins

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2017, 06:23:07 PM
:Sigh: Long gone are the nights of hot oil massages and key parties in the Hoaxieland Tiki Bar and Grill.  :'(

Yup, remember the good old days when we would almost miss the guy during the weekends?  Especially when he would take a Friday off, which probably happened quite a bit.  Richard loved those three day weekends.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2017, 06:23:07 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 04, 2017, 06:27:50 PM
Yup, remember the good old days when we would almost miss the guy during the weekends?  Especially when he would take a Friday off, which probably happened quite a bit.  Richard loved those three day weekends.

:'(

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 04, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2017, 03:21:05 PM
Not much happening here these days except occasional Where's-Hoagie theories.

*I never said I was good at the execution of the dumb ideas that cross my mind...

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on March 04, 2017, 07:28:25 PM
...*I never said I was good at the execution of the dumb ideas that cross my mind...

You're in luck since K_Dubb hasn't posted any works of genius recently.  So.. yep, looking good.  :)

trostol

don't think its quite a theory..i believe what they have said..the book is more important than his stupid show..but at this point i can't see his show coming back when the book is finally done...he has to be toxic to any station that wants to carry him

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on March 04, 2017, 08:00:05 PM
don't think its quite a theory..i believe what they have said..the book is more important than his stupid show..but at this point i can't see his show coming back when the book is finally done...he has to be toxic to any station that wants to carry him

You are using common sense and logic my man.  :D  Problem is Hoagie alters that way of thinking into a sense of entitlement.  Plus, the fucker didn't announce a book (eBook for that matter) until 3 months after he stonewalled everyone.    Good job being Devil's Advocate my friend.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2017, 08:03:09 PM
You are using common sense and logic my man.  :D  Problem is Hoagie alters that way of thinking into a sense of entitlement.  Plus, the fucker didn't announce a book (eBook for that matter) until 3 months after he stonewalled everyone.    Good job being Devil's Advocate my friend.  ;)

He said the ebook would be out right after Christmas.

It is true that he did not specify which Christmas.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2017, 08:04:41 PM
He said the ebook would be out right after Christmas.

It is true that he did not specify which Christmas.

...And you are a man that pays attention to details.  :D 

ShayP

I really think Hoagland is not doing a show.  I don't care if he's advertised on KIYQ in Vegas.  Clearly he operates the way he wants and everyone is beneath him.  I don't care if he never returns honestly.  However, if and when he does, I want to hear his bullshit reasoning/excuses/whatever.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2017, 08:11:32 PM
I really think Hoagland is not doing a show.  I don't care if he's advertised on KIYQ in Vegas.  Clearly he operates the way he wants and everyone is beneath him.  I don't care if he never returns honestly.  However, if and when he does, I want to hear his bullshit reasoning/excuses/whatever.

Oh sure, thanks for joining the rest of us Shay. ;)

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2017, 08:03:09 PM

nope.,.just stating what they have been preaching on the FB page..that the book is their main focus..cant tell you what they say in twitter since i have been blocked lol

whats funny is..my tweet wasn't even as bad as Gravity's lol

@OtherSideOfMid probably shouldn't keep posting listen live..when there hasn't been a live show in like..5 months

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on March 04, 2017, 08:14:30 PM
nope.,.just stating what they have been preaching on the FB page..that the book is their main focus..cant tell you what they say in twitter since i have been blocked lol

Why were you blocked?  Oh wait...for questioning him;D

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on March 04, 2017, 08:14:30 PM
whats funny is..my tweet wasn't even as bad as Gravity's lol

@OtherSideOfMid probably shouldn't keep posting listen live..when there hasn't been a live show in like..5 months
Dude...the replays are posted live man.  Don't you get it?  ;D ;D ;D ;)

trostol

i should go for the trifecta and get banned from the FB page too

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on March 04, 2017, 08:20:08 PM
i should go for the trifecta and get banned from the FB page too

What's the 3rd one?  :o

I'm so glad I don't do the social media thing.  ;D

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2017, 08:24:34 PM
What's the 3rd one?  :o

I'm so glad I don't do the social media thing.  ;D

pretty sure i was part of the reason there are no longer comments on the OSOM page lol

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on March 04, 2017, 08:27:39 PM
pretty sure i was part of the reason there are no longer comments on the OSOM page lol

Ahh yes.  I do recall that.  ;D

Morgus

Last night during open lines on c2cam, a caller asked Noory if Hoagland had died since he hadn't heard him on Noory's show for a few years...

trostol

Quote from: Morgus on March 04, 2017, 08:42:08 PM
Last night during open lines on c2cam, a caller asked Noory if Hoagland had died since he hadn't heard him on Noory's show for a few years...

ha ha ha

PChirp

Quote from: Morgus on March 04, 2017, 08:42:08 PM

I heard that as well, unfortunately, and kept expecting it to be a crank call on Georgie.  George sure didn't want to claim ANY knowledge about the whereabouts of Hoagie or even 'if' he'd passed.  Incredible.   :o

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on March 04, 2017, 08:00:05 PM

Trouble is, promo and building buzz around a book is more important than the book itself in this day and age. If Hoagie wants to sell copy, he needed to be working that show like crazy. He doesn't really have any other public platform to plug it anymore.   

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 04, 2017, 10:50:43 PM
Trouble is, promo and building buzz around a book is more important than the book itself in this day and age. If Hoagie wants to sell copy, he needed to be working that show like crazy. He doesn't really have any other public platform to plug it anymore.

pretty much..save the very few die hards left

=Schlyder=

As I said a few weeks ago... Hoagie is likely the real life Liquor Snurf right now. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI2clpX589c

Juan

Maybe Hoagie got a starring role in this season's Better Call Saul and is busy shooting.

boxman

The behavior of Hoagland both when it comes to his theories and recent behavior when it comes to his show has convinced me that he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.
Would explain his extremely arrogant personality, never being able to admit he is wrong and how he seems to care about no one but himself.

Zenman

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on March 04, 2017, 05:44:03 AM
I find it to be such a shame that senpai Hoagie didn't have Michelle from Japan take over. She *is* the Heather to Hoagie's Art.

I was gonna just post this without comment, kinda like bateman does sometimes, which I guess is kinda like a retweet. But I guess it's too late now.

pate

Quote from: boxman on March 05, 2017, 08:57:43 PM
The behavior of Hoagland both when it comes to his theories and recent behavior when it comes to his show has convinced me that he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.
Would explain his extremely arrogant personality, never being able to admit he is wrong and how he seems to care about no one but himself.

Art, have you considered doing a shoe on/in Earf Dey?

Asking for my fiend, Pershing.

-pate