• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: The Big Foot on February 21, 2019, 06:19:52 PM
I very big day in the life of George Senda.

He has finally discovered a twinkie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-CUQMZQfw

So I just spent like 2 minutes of trying to figure out if he threw the Twinkie wrapper on the floor or not.

I need help............................

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 21, 2019, 07:25:36 PM
So I just spent like 2 minutes of trying to figure out if he threw the Twinkie wrapper on the floor or not.

I need help............................

Rewatched to try to help you out, and I couldn't tell for sure. I am pretty sure that Kathy’s wrapper made it to the floor in the Sasquatch Twinkie feeding companion video. Perhaps the cockroaches will be coming out of Kathy’s purse for a snack.

What stood out to me was the Falkie required his old SnaggleTooth to get to his banana Twinkie. Whereas,Kathy had adequate finger strength and was able to open her banana Twinkie packaging without using her mouth. Additionally, Kathy peeled the wrapped away from the Twinkie, just like she was actually peeling a banana.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 22, 2019, 10:09:51 AM
Rewatched to try to help you out, and I couldn't tell for sure. I am pretty sure that Kathy’s wrapper made it to the floor in the Sasquatch Twinkie feeding companion video. Perhaps the cockroaches will be coming out of Kathy’s purse for a snack.

What stood out to me was the Falkie required his old SnaggleTooth to get to his banana Twinkie. Whereas,Kathy had adequate finger strength and was able to open her banana Twinkie packaging without using her mouth. Additionally, Kathy peeled the wrapped away from the Twinkie, just like she was actually peeling a banana.

I feel certain, that Kathy would have used her teeth to open her Twinkie package, in traditional Senda fashion, if she had teeth.

I am sure all wrappers made it to the floor. Did you see the back seat? And that is after Patty cleaned it up. 

I wonder why Kathy was making her yum yum noises. She did her video first and was not thrilled by the Twinkie, in fact it looked like she was about to toss it in the way back. But in Senda’s video you can hear her making yum yum noises.

Also, where does one find a free box of banana Twinkies? A dumpster?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 22, 2019, 12:39:05 PM
I am sure all wrappers made it to the floor. Did you see the back seat? And that is after Patty cleaned it up. 

I wonder why Kathy was making her yum yum noises. She did her video first and was not thrilled by the Twinkie, in fact it looked like she was about to toss it in the way back. But in Senda’s video you can hear her making yum yum noises.

Also, where does one find a free box of banana Twinkies? A dumpster?

Are you sure?  I thought the only sounds I heard from Kathy during Sendas taste test, were  "um-hum"  and   "unh unh".

Quote from: brig on February 22, 2019, 12:59:27 PM
Are you sure?  I thought the only sounds I heard from Kathy during Sendas taste test, were  "um-hum"  and   "unh unh".

I hear “mmmmmm mmmmm” maybe it is one of those blue dress gold dress things.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 22, 2019, 01:35:27 PM
I hear “mmmmmm mmmmm” maybe it is one of those blue dress gold dress things.

If you don't mind me asking, did you get a tracking number for your Senda Dumpster Legos yet?

Quote from: brig on February 22, 2019, 01:41:16 PM
If you don't mind me asking, did you get a tracking number for your Senda Dumpster Legos yet?

Yup. They are waiting for me at my P.O. Box.
I will not get them till next week because I am at a show selling things to gun nuts.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 22, 2019, 01:55:21 PM
Yup. They are waiting for me at my P.O. Box.
I will not get them till next week because I am at a show selling things to gun nuts.

Happy News!   I hope it has a treasure, hidden in the Legos for you!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpm-QC2ZO9c

What a strange grocery "haul".  He has a bag of oranges, then also three loose oranges?  I see one can of cat food I think, and then he has a few things where he says he doesn't know what the heck it is.  Did he actually go dumpster diving for food?

I appreciate your efforts LadyFish.  I surely do.   I didn't realize that Kathy had a twinkie video of her own.   
Trying to resist seeking it out...............   Trying to resist seeking it out...............  Trying to resist seeking it out...............

Quote from: brig on February 22, 2019, 08:17:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpm-QC2ZO9c

What a strange grocery "haul".  He has a bag of oranges, then also three loose oranges?  I see one can of cat food I think, and then he has a few things where he says he doesn't know what the heck it is.  Did he actually go dumpster diving for food?

Senda has said he goes to church handouts and looks online for Churches, community events, etc that hand out free groceries. Senda has said he takes everything they give him, even if he doesn’t want it as he can sell or give it away.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 22, 2019, 08:31:05 PM
Senda has said he goes to church handouts and looks online for Churches, community events, etc that hand out free groceries. Senda has said he takes everything they give him, even if he doesn’t want it as he can sell or give it away.

GEES, yup, I remember that now.  Somebody should make a flyer with his picture on it, and post it in all the churches, and food kitchens, saying LOOKOUT FOR THIS MAN taking your food for the poor.  He has a silver coin collection, and collects vintage tech toys, as well has constantly adding to his enormous collection of books.  He also sells kids Legos, that he finds outside, on EBay.  He also has extra funds with which to feed feral cats every day.

To verify this, go to his YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqbMyKZiHc

Georges financial problems seem to be getting worse and worse.  Did he run out of laundry quarters?

George needs help to save the feral cats again.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on February 22, 2019, 01:59:42 PM

Happy News!   I hope it has a treasure, hidden in the Legos for you!
Bleach should take care of the “treasure”.

Element 115

Then he had some random stabbing pain toward the end of the video.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 22, 2019, 09:37:54 PM

Georges financial problems seem to be getting worse and worse.  Did he run out of laundry quarters?

He said that he ordered another cane, so he must have access to some $$.  Not even waiting until the first of the month until the spending spree starts.

I don’t understand why does he need a new PayPal account.

Quote from: brig on February 22, 2019, 09:37:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqbMyKZiHc

He admits that all his stuff came from 2 different churches but he did not take food from children because neither place has any children.
What the Hell does that even mean? That the churches do not have kids? that none of the parishioners have kids? that no one in the area that has kids might go there?
What a horse shit disclaimer.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 23, 2019, 02:55:47 AM
He admits that all his stuff came from 2 different churches but he did not take food from children because neither place has any children.
What the Hell does that even mean? That the churches do not have kids? that none of the parishioners have kids? that no one in the area that has kids might go there?

Now that he's admitted that he knows other people feed the Feral Cats, it's weird that he's not smart enough to understand that the request for Cat Food, so that the feral cats won't starve, is no longer a reasonable request.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 22, 2019, 11:41:22 PM
He said that he ordered another cane, so he must have access to some $$.  Not even waiting until the first of the month until the spending spree starts.

I don’t understand why does he need a new PayPal account.

He still can't find his wallet, so I guess he has to change his PayPal passwords, and canceled all his bank cards, and now he can't access them because he turned them off so recurring payments he owes, can't take his money out of the bank, and now he can't get new cards because he doesn't know the card numbers, because the cards are in the wallet he lost, and because the old cards have to be turned on before he can get new cards, and he has to go to the bank to get things handled, because the bank doesn't handle these things over the phone, but even when he goes to the bank, they cannot fix it for him because his cards are in the wallet he lost, and he doesn't know the card numbers because they are in the wallet he lost, and he cannot use them because he has them turned off so that ....

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 23, 2019, 02:55:47 AM

I took from it, that he meant no kids were there picking up food.

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 04:57:06 AM
He still can't find his wallet, so I guess he has to change his PayPal passwords, and canceled all his bank cards, and now he can't access them because he turned them off so recurring payments he owes, can't take his money out of the bank, and now he can't get new cards because he doesn't know the card numbers, because the cards are in the wallet he lost, and because the old cards have to be turned on before he can get new cards, and he has to go to the bank to get things handled, because the bank doesn't handle these things over the phone, but even when he goes to the bank, they cannot fix it for him because his cards are in the wallet he lost, and he doesn't know the card numbers because they are in the wallet he lost, and he cannot use them because he has them turned off so that ....

I like how he has complaints about the bank not letting him touch his money.

I once overdrew a checkings account. The bank moved money over from my savings account on the 1st to cover the $5 overdraft I had. I would say that it is likely they will do this with George’s “emergency fund”.