• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 18, 2011, 03:26:31 PM

Ditto.

Bettie Page dances to the Seeds

Great tune by the Seeds, as well.

I wasn't feeling so good this morning until I watched this. This was better than a cup of coffee.

James G.

I must say that the Seed's song fits that Bettie Page routine better than the original, bland music Irvin Klaw used. I forget whether that dance number was from Teaserama or Varietease. Too bad the Seeds came after Page's career. That's a nice fit.

Fly By Night

If this does not bring Art to the radio, not much will

Eddie Coyle

Geraldo Rivera reporting it very professionally...with an apparent high-five.

Bin Laden, exit stage left. New boogeyman from the Middle East to be revealed soon. Drudge has yet to report it, this is a major flop for him.

Fly By Night

Geraldo is really babbling

The General

Pretty amazing when I hear it on Coastgab before Drudge.
Fly By Night, you didn't pull the trigger on that one did you?
Seems you posted it ten minutes before anyone else on the internet.

aldousburbank

I can't wait to hear George's commentary on this news tonight.  Actually, I'm going to sleep instead.  Bin Laden and Ft. Rock on the same weekend.  Coincidence?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on May 01, 2011, 09:02:59 PM

Drudge DIED tonight-this is a devastating failure. It's still not on there...what a fuckin' joke. It must be disco night at the Blue Oyster and he's "busy"

Fly By Night

Quote from: The General on May 01, 2011, 09:02:59 PM
Fly By Night, you didn't pull the trigger on that one did you?
Seems you posted it ten minutes before anyone else on the internet.

Fox and Geraldo reported it and I just happen to be reading the Art quit posts while they broke it. Drudge was very slow on this one

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: the_wanderer on May 01, 2011, 09:08:44 PM
the republicans will  need a new enemy now.

Didn't realize Bin Laden was an ally of the Democrats....

The General

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2011, 09:08:10 PM
Bin Laden and Ft. Rock on the same weekend.  Coincidence?
Well, think about it.
Have you ever seen them in the same room?
I thought not.

Maybe this was Art's big announcement.

aldousburbank

The President is about to make his re-election speech.

Fly By Night

Screw politics on this event. BOTH Republicans and Democrats can agree on this one. This is great news. Altought I expect to see the crazy conspiracy theorists to be posting ramblings soon

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2011, 09:16:25 PM
The President is about to make his re-election speech.

Obama's getting re-elected, but those $6 dollar gallons of gas will make people forget about Bin Laden's death.

Fly By Night

I have to be honest, you know why I beat Drudge in posting about Bin Laden???

Answer: My source in Portland ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: Fly By Night on May 01, 2011, 09:16:43 PM
Screw politics on this event. BOTH Republicans and Democrats can agree on this one. This is great news. Altought I expect to see the crazy conspiracy theorists to be posting ramblings soon

I get your point, but this is one really expensive corpse, not tactically significant, but it is a political upgrade for a president that needs good news, regardless of your opinion of him.

BTW, love your avatar.  It looks a lot like my backyard.

The General

Everybody's going to be on high alert everywhere.  It's always  been theorized that this announcement would awaken some sleeper cells.

Scully

Quote from: Fly By Night on May 01, 2011, 09:16:43 PM

You don't have to wait any longer than till Coast comes on tonight.  I'm sure Noory will pull in one of his resident nut-cases to tell us all about it. ;)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on May 01, 2011, 09:30:10 PM
Everybody's going to be on high alert everywhere.  It's always  been theorized that this announcement would awaken some sleeper cells.

First thing I thought of. Europe will probably see it before we do over here...HOPE it doesn't happen, but it could be a catalyst for some awful shit.

Fly By Night

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2011, 09:29:43 PM
I get your point, but this is one really expensive corpse, not tactfully significant, but it is a political upgrade for a president that needs good news, regardless of your opinion of him.

BTW, love your avatar.  It looks a lot like my backyard.

I hear ya. I was more directing this at people who think Republicans will need a new enemy.

Thanks about the avatar. Your a lucky person to have that view! I only get to visit places like that

Fly By Night

Quote from: Scully on May 01, 2011, 09:31:42 PM

You don't have to wait any longer than till Coast comes on tonight.  I'm sure Noory will pull in one of his resident nut-cases to tell us all about it. ;)

True, I'm sure Alex Jones will come up with some crazy crap.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Fly By Night on May 01, 2011, 09:38:35 PM
True, I'm sure Alex Jones will come up with some crazy crap.

Jones and Webster Tarpley will try to cash in on this like the vultures they are.

Fly By Night

This is the current top story on the C2C website. Pathetic

Left handed people are more affected by fear
â€" The Telegraph

aldousburbank

Major Hed Games said he was already dead, so clearly, uh... 

George sucks

No, Ed Dames said he was alive and in Pakistan.

Scully

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2011, 09:46:01 PM
Major Hed Games said he was already dead, so clearly, uh...

You've nailed it for them already, Aldous.  And if that doesn't work. there will be something about Bin Laden's actual place of birth.  ::)

The General

Is this coverage knocking "The Apprentice" off the air for the night?
Cause that's pretty funny, really.