• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Beast washes up in UK

Started by somatichypermutation, March 03, 2013, 04:00:57 AM

Tazzy Tiger.

Life took a turn for the worse after all the fame The Hunter brought it.  Showbiz pressure is a cruel and terrible thing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on March 03, 2013, 04:00:57 AM
OK, likely a dog or badger.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/beast-of-tenby-creature-found-beach-photo_n_2782057.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

The Huffington post 'reporters'  have by and large only a tenuous  grasp of English; their geography skills as well as inability to resist making a story out of .01% of sweet FA are marginal at best. So it comes as no surprise that they refer to a (likely) dead badger as a beast.

A certain Ruth Doherty (sp) is tasked to report on all things aviation; her ability to spin the commonplace into 'be afraid, be very afraid' is legendary   

Foodlion

Now that my attention went to the story about the son cutting his mother's head off and taking photo of him holding her head, I no longer have an opinion of the original story.....  :o

I'm trying to think happy thoughts now.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 03, 2013, 04:59:55 AM

The Huffington post 'reporters'  have by and large only a tenuous  grasp of English; their geography skills as well as inability to resist making a story out of .01% of sweet FA are marginal at best. So it comes as no surprise that they refer to a (likely) dead badger as a beast.

A certain Ruth Doherty (sp) is tasked to report on all things aviation; her ability to spin the commonplace into 'be afraid, be very afraid' is legendary

Maybe I'm missing your point, but the word beast doesn't necessarily refer to a monster. It can mean just a large, wild animal. At least in the US we sometimes use it that way.

ACE of CLUBS

" I bee-leef it's a chew-back-cob-ra .... "
Snoorge ..... better check it out with RCH (the science adviser)

ziznak

it's just a dead and bloated Noorlacine... aka the Nooranian tiger...

apparently once a year in nooryland they chase the ever elusive "reputation that Art Bell had" towards the coast to coast cliffs of mediocrity... no doubt landing them in the sea of flim flammery... they wash up in Montauk and apparently now Wales looking much like this:

scary shit INDEED

coaster

A dog washes up on shore and it makes the news. reminds me of all those stupid stories of dead dogs coyotes chupacabras with mange in Mexico.