• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fort Rock and Elflord army of good.

Started by Elflord, February 28, 2013, 12:00:14 AM

Sardondi

I feel the same sensation here I felt in the Compendium: the encroaching stupidity. Where is it coming from? I feel stupid and uber-simple surround me, engulf me. Must escape, find refuge. But where?

analog kid

Quote from: Sardondi on February 28, 2013, 05:16:15 PM
I feel the same sensation here I felt in the Compendium: the encroaching stupidity. Where is it coming from? I feel stupid and uber-simple surround me, engulf me. Must escape, find refuge. But where?

Eternal September?

ItsOver

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 28, 2013, 03:18:59 PM
I hope the supply Sergeant has some in inventory. Things could get a little crazy.

I wonder if this get together is BYOS (Bring Your Own Scorpion)?

morphiaflow

Quote from: Elflord on February 28, 2013, 04:26:16 PM
ok general i like the lord of the rings NOT D&D.

D&D was directly inspired by the late 60s Tolkien craze. The earliest editions of D&D are a thinly veiled Middle-earth setting, just with more monsters and a little bit of Howard's Conan infused in. They even used the phrase "hobbits" instead of "halflings" until Tolkien's publishers made them cease and desist. (Though Ken St. Andre's vastly superior Tunnels & Trolls gets away with it to this day...)

HAL 9000

Quote from: MV on March 01, 2013, 11:32:41 AM
hey, "elford."  nice knowing you.

I'm pretty sure I "get it"  ;D

Guess I'll know for sure if EL posts again ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on March 01, 2013, 11:40:43 AM

it all makes sense now that i look back.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: HAL 9000 on March 01, 2013, 11:40:43 AM

Of course he will. After he returns from playing in that separate forum he created. That has one member. So to speak.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: McPhallus on March 01, 2013, 12:27:20 PM
See?  I was right. :)
He really hates you. That foolish forum of his had a question specifically mentioning you 8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on March 01, 2013, 12:27:20 PM
See?  I was right. :)

and to think i poo pooed those who were down on the elford.  shows how awesome my instincts are.

Sardondi

If you want to see someone go to ridiculously silly lengths to sneak back into a place form which they've been bounced, just tell them they can never come back again. Guaranteed re-appearance. It's enough to make you wish a banned ISP addy could be attacked.

But in the famous words of Richard Nixon: "A million dollars? Sure we could get a million dollars. A million dollars would be no problem. Uh, but, uh, that would be, uh, wrong."

ItsOver

Does this mean Fort Rock's D&D scorpion army marathon is off this weekend?

11angeleyes11

Does this mean Elflord can't play in the sand box anymore?

ItsOver

Maybe he'll try to sneak back in as "Yugo."

The General

Quote from: MV on March 01, 2013, 01:35:04 PM

and to think i poo pooed those who were down on the elford.  shows how awesome my instincts are.
And while I find your picture of ThunderElf hilarious, I thought you also brought down the hammer on using other coastgabber's actual pictures as avatars...
[attachimg=1]

Quote from: The General on March 01, 2013, 04:13:16 PM
And while I find your picture of ThunderElf hilarious, I thought you also brought down the hammer on using other coastgabber's actual pictures as avatars!
I got home from a crappy day at work in a very bad mood and saw this.  Thanks, General.  All is right in my universe again.   ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on March 01, 2013, 02:02:33 PM

Does this mean Fort Rock's D&D scorpion army marathon is off this weekend?

Noooo!  Well D&D is better than attending the "Conscious Life Expo."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on March 01, 2013, 04:13:16 PM
And while I find your picture of ThunderElf hilarious, I thought you also brought down the hammer on using other coastgabber's actual pictures as avatars...
[attachimg=1]

Heh heh

heater

I don't know what is going on but I saw the huge 12-sided dice in the sky and I knew to come here quick.