• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

AvDaBr

Heather's guest has an uncanny ability to recall the most mundane details of an event which happened in 1966 when he was 10.  Or maybe he's just full of shit.

Norm

He's just admitted to being a witness to murder by an Air Force General and despite knowing his name was stopped by Heather in revealing it.

Lilith

Oh man, I can't believe I fell asleep again...

::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Norm on February 21, 2017, 02:08:18 AM
He's just admitted to being a witness to murder by an Air Force General and despite knowing his name was stopped by Heather in revealing it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 21, 2017, 06:50:15 AM

grub, the "audio Tryptophan" got you huh?

You missed the best part...AGAIN!

Airman Michael Scott: MIA, presumed murdered by General Steve

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 21, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

bwahahahaha!

She should pay more attention to her bellgab thread.

cweb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 21, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more embarrassing, she does the whole 0 callers thing with a guest on the air.

And yes, the right thing to do with empty lines is fill time. But by god, do not fill the time whining about people not wanting to call in. There's usually a good reason for that, if they are even listening.

Nobody

Quote from: cweb on February 21, 2017, 06:10:24 PM
And yes, the right thing to do with empty lines is fill time. But by god, do not fill the time whining about people not wanting to call in.

Complaining about the lack of callers is Heather's idea of how to fill time; she does not appear to know any other way to do it.  Notice the "part6" in the title of the sound clip Ccj obligingly posted?  That indicates this isn't the first time she's pulled this same routine.  After more than a year on the air, it's obvious by now it won't be the last.

Equally obvious is that her pre-show prep consists entirely of "burning one" and trusting to luck.  Why Heather refuses to take the simple precaution of printing out a half-dozen AP news stories before showtime to have something to fall back upon if the phones are silent and/or the guest bails out early is a paranormal phenomenon that far surpasses Bigfoot.

Imagine the pride the Time Travelers must feel having their hard-earned dollars going to support this radio professional.

There's usually a good reason for that, if they are even listening.

My friend says it's because it's a crap show and even Bear and Colby from Wisconsin nod off from time to time before they can call in to tell Heather cat stories.  But I don't want to believe that. 

albrecht

Quote from: Nobody on February 21, 2017, 08:49:59 PM
Complaining about the lack of callers is Heather's idea of how to fill time; she does not appear to know any other way to do it.  Notice the "part6" in the title of the sound clip Ccj obligingly posted?  That indicates this isn't the first time she's pulled this same routine.  After more than a year on the air, it's obvious by now it won't be the last.

Equally obvious is that her pre-show prep consists entirely of "burning one" and trusting to luck.  Why Heather refuses to take the simple precaution of printing out a half-dozen AP news stories before showtime to have something to fall back upon if the phones are silent and/or the guest bails out early is a paranormal phenomenon that far surpasses Bigfoot.

Imagine the pride the Time Travelers must feel having their hard-earned dollars going to support this radio professional.

My friend says it's because it's a crap show and even Bear and Colby from Wisconsin nod off from time to time before they can call in to tell Heather cat stories.  But I don't want to believe that.
I haven't listened in a long time but couldn't she fill the time with the Wolfman caller incoherently talking or playing his guitar? It is sad that she can't even attract the longtime radio-show callers like the "Stephen King killed John Lennon" guy, Will from Madison and his Finnish stuff, or Bill the AAA. Or even manage to recruit Annie from Alabama to kill some time.

Nobody

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2017, 08:56:05 PM
I haven't listened in a long time but couldn't she fill the time with the Wolfman caller incoherently talking or playing his guitar?

Perhaps she could, if Wolfman hadn't gotten the push long ago for reasons that escape me at the moment.

Lilith

Quote from: Nobody on February 21, 2017, 09:02:32 PM
Perhaps she could, if Wolfman hadn't gotten the push long ago for reasons that escape me at the moment.

Wolfman would be a WONDERFUL guest!  I have his original hit "Hello" set as my ringtone.  I have had it set that way since the night he first released it on the Original EODR.

albrecht

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 21, 2017, 09:08:54 PM
Wolfman would be a WONDERFUL guest!  I have his original hit "Hello" set as my ringtone.  I have had it set that way since the night he first released it on the Original EODR.
Ha. That likely gets you looks if you get a call in public. I actually would tune in to Heather if she had one of those frequent long-time callers as a guest. I would like to hear final resolution and full theories. Especially of Will from Madison with his Finnish theories and communist theories. And even the life-story of Bill the AAA and his problems and beliefs. And, obviously, the "Stephen King killed Lennon" guy to elaborate the whole conspiracy. Instead of the two minute serialized versions.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2017, 09:13:19 PM
Ha. That likely gets you looks if you get a call in public. I actually would tune in to Heather if she had one of those frequent long-time callers as a guest. I would like to hear final resolution and full theories. Especially of Will from Madison with his Finnish theories and communist theories. And even the life-story of Bill the AAA and his problems and beliefs. And, obviously, the "Stephen King killed Lennon" guy to elaborate the whole conspiracy. Instead of the two minute serialized versions.

It provides great opportunities to talk to people about bellgab.  ;D

bateman

Quote from: Nobody on February 21, 2017, 09:02:32 PM

Wasn't it because he blabbed on Twitter that she had been continuing her nightly post-show meltdown tradition on the phone with him? I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 21, 2017, 09:35:01 PM
Wasn't it because he blabbed on Twitter that she had been continuing her nightly post-show meltdown tradition on the phone with him? I could be wrong.

Could be, but...
All publicity is good publicity...

No?  :o

albrecht

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 21, 2017, 09:33:23 PM
It provides great opportunities to talk to people about bellgab.  ;D
Which likely will get you some more odd looks!   ;)

Nobody

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 21, 2017, 09:35:01 PM

No, you've nailed it right enough.

In my own case, I have tried to expunge all memories of Wolfman because there was just too much drunken sadness there.  Perhaps I was under a mistaken impression of the man (I hope so), but somehow, whenever he called in, I always half-expected him to tell us he had clapped a pistol to the side of his head and was planning to redecorate the place.

If I remember correctly, he is married, and, with any luck, his wife is capable of understanding and supporting him.  He always sounded to me as though he could do with the sort of understanding and support that didn't come out of a bottle.

albrecht

Quote from: Nobody on February 21, 2017, 11:01:02 PM
No, you've nailed it right enough.

In my own case, I have tried to expunge all memories of Wolfman because there was just too much drunken sadness there.  Perhaps I was under a mistaken impression of the man (I hope so), but somehow, whenever he called in, I always half-expected him to tell us he had clapped a pistol to the side of his head and was planning to redecorate the place.

If I remember correctly, he is married, and, with any luck, his wife is capable of understanding and supporting him.  He always sounded to me as though he could do with the sort of understanding and support that didn't come out of a bottle.
Recall similar thoughts, from what I can recall, listening to him. Though "a bottle in front of me is better than a frontal lobotomy, " as the old saying goes. I hope Wolfman is ok.

JesusJuice

Wolfman doesn't need HW anymore. He has his own live call in show and podcast called Monster Castle that he does with Darren (who used to post in the Hoagland thread - one of Sandra's cucks)

https://monstercastleparanormal.com/

https://www.spreaker.com/show/wolfmans-tracks

The #dmtalk Twitter hashtag has been taken over for Wolfman's show as no one gives shit about Heather anymore.

mikuthing01

Is Wade lying? Shes talking about her NDE again and said she almost died because she couldent afford to eat for months and getting food from food banks. I thought the first time she told this story she was depressed and on diet pills and anorexic?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 22, 2017, 12:21:32 AM
...she couldn't afford to eat for months and getting food from food banks. I thought the first time she told this story she was depressed and on diet pills and anorexic?

Brig, your left turn signal has been on the last 30 minutes.

WOTR

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more embarrassing, she does the whole 0 callers thing with a guest on the air.

And yes, the right thing to do with empty lines is fill time. But by god, do not fill the time whining about people not wanting to call in. There's usually a good reason for that, if they are even listening.
The last time I heard her show was the first time she tried to lay a guilt trip on the listeners for not calling in. I just cannot be bothered to waste my time (let alone pay) to listen and put up with that behavior.