• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Yep, all Tom all show, and it was good too! He gave away a ton of stuff, you can get it on his website on the 31'st of this month only. Sorry don't have website handy, I'm at work.

I don't even know what to say about last night's episode, it was about a dark side of Israel by a British lady who was married to an Israeli. Here is her website marianneazizi.co.uk

Quote from: Original Larry on May 25, 2016, 11:04:50 AM
I'm a Sereda fan, he is certainly more interesting than economic gloom and doom.
I already have nothing. Have you ever listened to End of Days Radio? Sereda had a really good interview there, it's up on youtube.
I enjoy EODR, it's not for everybody, though.

Yeah, the economic doomsday theorists are as stale as the general paranormal scene. Been saying we're heading for the dumpster for the last 25 years, hasn't quite gotten there. Not saying it won't, but I'm convinced economists (with a few exceptions) are like movie critics.

EODR is pretty good for a niche. Sereda was enjoyable, just did his thing and went forth.

Quote from: Original Larry on May 25, 2016, 01:55:19 PM
By the way, I do believe there is something there with harmonic resonance. I have asked a number of times for Richard Merrick to be on the program, for some reason he hasn't been on. His website is InterferenceTheory.com
Have your ever heard of "baroque music"? Baroque literally means "broken", and the Catholic church was responsible for this hidden technology.  Just search harmonic resonance, there are many websites concerning this.

Baroque music is one of the big genres of classical music (Dad called it "long-haired" music), as a listener to orchestral and big band, I've decided Italy heard of it. I wasn't too aware of the Catholic influences on it, though.

Have you read any of Merrick's books? I went through the site there and read his theory. I don't know. Maybe his idea pan out better in text.

Corona Kitty

Its time to call john b wells up.

Quote from: username on May 28, 2016, 12:24:27 AM
Its time to call john b wells up.

Go for it dude! Whatever you do, do NOT let him start talking about the Holy Bible.

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on May 27, 2016, 09:25:34 PM
Yeah, the economic doomsday theorists are as stale as the general paranormal scene. Been saying we're heading for the dumpster for the last 25 years, hasn't quite gotten there. Not saying it won't, but I'm convinced economists (with a few exceptions) are like movie critics.

EODR is pretty good for a niche. Sereda was enjoyable, just did his thing and went forth.

Baroque music is one of the big genres of classical music (Dad called it "long-haired" music), as a listener to orchestral and big band, I've decided Italy heard of it. I wasn't too aware of the Catholic influences on it, though.

Have you read any of Merrick's books? I went through the site there and read his theory. I don't know. Maybe his idea pan out better in text.
No I haven't read his books, still working on one I can't seem to finish, but I did hear him on The Higherside Chats with Greg Carlwood. You can listen to the first hour free.

Wow, Friday's episode sucked! First John read from one of William Engdahl's essays,
Then, Travis Walton came on for a while. Finally, admonitions from John on what we should do. I love that. He finished up by telling us they were taking the day off Monday. (That didn't bother me, it was what preceded that and the way he said it) If I hadn't just re-upped, I might have cancelled on the spot. This is the type of crap that ran Elane, and probably many others away from CTM.

Yeah, I reupped, too. Figure he'll either get his shit together, or not. If not, other regulars on this thread have provided enough viable alternatives to keep busy for awhile.

paladin1991

Quote from: Original Larry on May 25, 2016, 08:31:38 PM
Episode 539: Tom Horn discusses "the Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist,
and the Vatican's Last Crusade"
sounds like a real humdinger.
Now that one caught my attention.  I'll have to look for a source to hear that one.  C2M is all subscriber right?

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 31, 2016, 10:54:28 AM
Now that one caught my attention.  I'll have to look for a source to hear that one.  C2M is all subscriber right?
I'm afraid so, unless JBW decides to put the episode up on youtube. You can download individual episodes for $2.99. I'd say that episode is worth that price, check out Tom's website, today ONLY he's giving away free stuff with the purchase of a book, including the other three books in the series.

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on May 31, 2016, 03:37:38 AM
Yeah, I reupped, too. Figure he'll either get his shit together, or not. If not, other regulars on this thread have provided enough viable alternatives to keep busy for awhile.
Here are a couple I have found. Maybe you will find some value there, maybe not.
http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/
also, Howard Hughes, he has a thread here, and veritasradio.com

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 30, 2016, 01:12:40 PM
Wow, Friday's episode sucked! First John read from one of William Engdahl's essays,
Then, Travis Walton came on for a while. Finally, admonitions from John on what we should do. I love that. He finished up by telling us they were taking the day off Monday. (That didn't bother me, it was what preceded that and the way he said it) If I hadn't just re-upped, I might have cancelled on the spot. This is the type of crap that ran Elane, and probably many others away from CTM.
"Finally, admonitions from John on what we should do."  Really?! Really!! Effective communication is a "two-way" street; he should listen to his subscriber base once in a while. Oops! I guess he can't listen to his subscribers because he closed down the comments for guests and the forum for the show!  He's afraid of any sort of criticism - constructive or otherwise.  That's why I learned early one to never listen to his intro - as they were "ridiculous rants" at least 90% of the time.

If he wasn't so arrogant, he would place a note on his website and spend a minute telling his subscribers to visit "BellGab.com" if they want to make comments and/ or suggestions; started by one of his loyal subscribers (Larry).

Yes, he lost a boatload of subscribers due to that Bill Ayers fiasco; that's the only reason he "ate crow" and apologized and posted it on Youtube for the world to see.  That Ayers fiasco (along with several other flopped interviews who weren't properly vetted) told me he does not follow news or history.  Who on earth never heard of Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

I agree, he will either get his act together, OR, one of his many competitors will find a smooth voice comparable to his and put on the same show (with zero commercials and zero interrupting guests) except with a subscriber forum and much more professionalism.

Elane, if someone else comes along with a better product, I'm gone. The loyalty I felt when he left C2C( or whatever really happened) is fading. fast. The only time he mentioned bellgab was to criticize it.  I sent him an e-mail, of course he didn't answer.
By the way, when you e-mail John, it is screened by Dianne.  She has actually responded to my e-mails to John. I do like his son, though. He at least answers his e-mails. I hate to post here to criticize, but there is nowhere on CTM to comment anymore.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 31, 2016, 09:39:57 PM
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Try Peter B Collins on for size until your show gets posted properly.  If I downloaded it correctly, Peter and 2 activist attorneys are discussing election fraud - starting with 2004 and focusing on Hillary's campaign.

https://www.peterbcollins.com/podcast/PBC_20160531p1715.mp3
In-Depth Interview: Lawyer/Activists Bob Fitrakis and Cliff Arenebeck Suspect Election Fraud in 2016 Democratic Primaries

Enjoy!  Or ... take what you need and leave the rest.

weedeater

Roger Stone tonight (he is everywhere these days, but still a good interview), followed by that erudite intellectual of absolutely fabulous mind bending theories - Dr. Joseph P Farrell.  It will be interesting to see if John can even hope to keep up.   He might have to have Mr. Quayle back on to balance his mind.  I was absolutely astounded when John put up the interview with Marianne Azizi on youtube last night.   6 weeks to go until something "amazing" happens to the website

Quote from: Elane237 on May 31, 2016, 10:00:49 PM
Try Peter B Collins on for size until your show gets posted properly.  If I downloaded it correctly, Peter and 2 activist attorneys are discussing election fraud - starting with 2004 and focusing on Hillary's campaign.

https://www.peterbcollins.com/podcast/PBC_20160531p1715.mp3
In-Depth Interview: Lawyer/Activists Bob Fitrakis and Cliff Arenebeck Suspect Election Fraud in 2016 Democratic Primaries

Enjoy!  Or ... take what you need and leave the rest.
Thanks very much, I will do that.

"6 weeks to go until something "amazing" happens to the website"

Like the program going up on time perhaps?

Corona Kitty

Joseph P Farrell is always fun to listen to,  he will also be joining the dark side.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on June 01, 2016, 02:06:23 PM
"6 weeks to go until something "amazing" happens to the website"

Like the program going up on time perhaps?

ROFL!! That's funny!

Question?  Has John B shared with you or his audience what the "something amazing" will be in 6 weeks?

Quote from: Elane237 on June 01, 2016, 03:35:54 PM
ROFL!! That's funny!

Question?  Has John B shared with you or his audience what the "something amazing" will be in 6 weeks?
Maybe someone else can answer that question, possibly "weedeater" . I must have missed that comment. John doesn't share much, as you know. By the way, thanks so much for the link, it worked perfectly.

Quote from: username on June 01, 2016, 02:09:28 PM
Joseph P Farrell is always fun to listen to,  he will also be joining the dark side.
I love me some J.P. Farrell! I hope nobody "suicides" him!

weedeater

Sorry guys, the 6 weeks is the end of my sub. didn't mean to confuse.  When John said that "something amazing was in development" I got the impression it would be imminent, but nothing mentioned since (I listen to about 20% of his programs now and may have missed an announcement).  Roger Stone was as usual but my lord, John was off on ranting tangents regarding his definition of a libertine (Stone always calls himself this) as a sexual pervert before Stone even came on.   I have noticed when John gets stymied he goes on a circuitous rambling seemingly pointless outpouring until a kindly guest attempts to bring him back to the subject matter.  Stone was unfailingly kind in this regard.  I have not listened to Joseph P. but am listening to him on Dark Journalist here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDKDLWI0NS8  This guy does a great job with his guests, just starting to accept subscriptions with the 2nd hour coming in at $39.00 for one year. Still hanging in there with Red Ice as they try to raise the Viking hoards to protect the homeland.

albrecht

Quote from: weedeater on June 01, 2016, 05:26:39 PM
Still hanging in there with Red Ice as they try to raise the Viking hoards to protect the homeland.
Holger Danske VÃ¥gner

weedeater

Holger Danske Yawns and Goes Back to Sleep.  Lets hope someone hands him a double espresso - he is needed.    "But the fairest sight of all is the old castle of Kronborg, and under it sits Holger Danske in the deep, dark cellar which no one enters; he is clad in iron and steel and rests his head on his stalwart arm; his long beard hangs down upon the marble table where it has become stuck fast; he sleeps and dreams, but in his dreams he sees everything that comes to pass in Denmark. Every Christmas Eve an angel of God comes to tell him that all he has dreamed is true, and that he may go to back to sleep again, for Denmark is not yet in any danger! but if it should ever come, then old Holger Danske will rouse himself, and the table will break apart as he pulls out his beard! Then he will come forth, and strike a blow that shall be heard throughout all the countries of the world."

I'm still up on Red Ice myself, joined 2 years ago. I'll probably not re-up, not that I don't sympathize with the situation there in Sweden, because it's a war on sovereignty, in the end, I just need more variety.

Quote from: weedeater on June 01, 2016, 05:26:39 PM
Sorry guys, the 6 weeks is the end of my sub. didn't mean to confuse.  When John said that "something amazing was in development" I got the impression it would be imminent, but nothing mentioned since (I listen to about 20% of his programs now and may have missed an announcement).

There was a brief mention or some such, no update when. If anything, they're taking features out of the current site. Can't even search anymore.

[edit]

New one is up, but they misnamed the file, so if they don't catch it open the MP3 in a new tab and replace the file with C2M-543-A-Greer_Marrs-6-1-16.mp3

Also noticed the MP3 are twice size now. They doubled the bitrate, but there is no discernible difference in quality listening through my handmade headphones, nor should there be any discernible difference on what most people are listening with. I actually thought it was great at 64 kbps.

Wow...I never thought that I'd hear two grown men using the plot of a comic book (Watchmen) to push a theory. I'm just not into it today, such a let down after Joe Farrell's appearance yesterday.

All I got was Error 524 Website offline-last night and this morning. Oh well.

Finally I was able to download the program! BCF, there is a little search bar on the home page right under the login. Not that it works all that well. I did notice the program length was no longer listed.