• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151023 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 23, 2015, 03:05:25 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 23, 2015, 10:19:15 PM
And this as well

>:( ;)

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 23, 2015, 10:19:15 PM
It could have been worse.  You could have gotten detention.

That's true!  ;D

These are the reasons I log in.  Love you guys and gals.   8)  I'm feeling better as I type.   

WanagoBleu

:::struts in:::  ::looks around::: damn Bellgabbers! You all are looking MIGHTY fine tonight!

zeebo

Rocky4228

There was a local talk show host here who did an entire 2 hour show of dead air once.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on October 23, 2015, 10:17:01 PM
I usually am naked or have little clothing on when im home, i live in the tropics FFS, its not that unusual, i live alone so whats the big deal?

Buy some fucking curtains man!   >:(

trostol

i would be impressed if we had the elevator in the next 30 years

MABUSE

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 23, 2015, 10:24:12 PM
We need Switzerland for the cheese.
"Cheese full of holes! Totally unacceptable!
--Russian Trade Delgate in "1,2,3"
**M**

nbirnes

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2015, 10:18:37 PM
LOL!  Close.  Sous Chef.

I've been following your travails here on BellGab, and hope good things are coming your way. I've lived in one or another of the Philly suburbs for most of my life, and food is probably the most important thing to the culture, so there's probably no end to food-related opportunities.

GravitySucks

Am I really the only one in this forum that doesn't use their DMV photo for their avatar?

MABUSE

Quote from: zeebo on October 23, 2015, 10:24:44 PM
Hi all, I'm not drunk yet, but will do my best.

By Bacchus, THAT sounds like a challenge, and I accept!
**M**

TigerLily

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2015, 10:20:14 PM
What the hell is going on at the Bell Compound?
"Compound" always makes me think 10 foot electrified fences, Rottweilers, armed guards, floodlights. Guess not.
Hey I just typed Rottweilers, coinshidensh?

lurkernerge

Quote from: GeoNemesis on October 23, 2015, 10:18:21 PM
I hate to say this, but I have to... "Dead Air" should be reserved for the name of the show on the night that Art Bell dies.

I can imagine that folks will record 3 hours of dead air that night to listen for EVPs.

Great idea, but who is going to tell him?

Dead Air is so generic. It is a mind grabber but I don't know if people will get that's the Halloween ghost show with that name. It is cool though.

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2015, 10:20:16 PM
Mmm...sounds good.  In fact!...I have a shamrock Yankee Candle that has enough left to burn.  Sub wine with a vodka tonic and i'm good.  You pushed me in the right direction fair lady! Cheers to you!  :)
Happy to help. We are here to service...uh, serve  :-*

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2015, 10:25:28 PM
Buy some fucking curtains man!   >:(
I do have curtains and blinds, i dont want to scare the neighbors, they already hate me for playing guitar loud..fuc em

ZomZom

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 23, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
Dead Air is so generic. It is a mind grabber but I don't know if people will get that's the Halloween ghost show with that name. It is cool though.
Yeah, I prefer Midnight in the Graveyard because it's close to the name of the regular show.

I visited Roswell this summer.  Great town and I loved the UFO museum.  Everyone should go if you can.

zeebo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 23, 2015, 10:28:18 PM

How about Fright Night in the Desert?  Just a thought.

Edit:  Disregard.  Have not had a sip of scotch yet.  Not my best work.

:D

Art was so into the show he forgot about the break.