• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Look at these smug bastards! They're essentially saying, Yeah, so what?! What are you gonna do about it?! Clearly, the islands are infested with communist Obamites. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2018, 01:48:32 AM
Is anyone else concerned about Pud?  At least once a week we hear these alarming descriptions of what his bride does to those who cross her.

She had three brothers, so can take care of herself. I think its only right that someone who is prepared to insult her to her face is aware of things. I'm reasonably confident though it won't happen, because the meth addicted insomniacs haven't the balls.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Look at these smug bastards! They're essentially saying, Yeah, so what?! What are you gonna do about it?! Clearly, the islands are infested with communist Obamites. ::)

Still here?

Hey don't worry, Trump was playing golf (You know the game he said he wouldn't have time for?), if a false alarm happens again, there's every chance that Trump will tweet that the USA is about to attack NK, and then all hell will be let loose..

But Obama..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
Still here?

Hey don't worry, Trump was playing golf (You now the game he said he wouldn't have time for?), if a false alarm happens again, there's every chance that Trump will tweet that the USA is about to attack NK, and then all hell will be let loose..

But Obama..

Fuck you, you piece of British excrement!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g6gNmIyFw8

The sad thing, you actually believe this shit.. What does the hippy who can't afford shirts say? If he agrees, you're good to go..What about Trump News and Breitbart?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
Fuck you, you piece of British excrement!

Oh my, you are strung out...Your dealer putting baking soda in your meth?  :-\  Why do you hate America?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
The sad thing, you actually believe this shit.. What does the hippy who can't afford shirts say? If he agrees, you're good to go..What about Trump News and Breitbart?

The sad thing about you is your an inbred moron from an island of pedophiles. Keep watching CNN!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
Oh my, you are strung out...Your dealer putting baking soda in your meth?  :-\  Why do you hate America?

I don't. I just hate you, you piece of shit! You and your satanic island of pedophiles!!

Aren't you leaving Laura lonely? ??? ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
The sad thing about you is your an inbred moron from an island of pedophiles. Keep watching CNN!

You're the bit h who accuses everyone else of using insults...Yeah, that'll be you..  ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
You're the bit h who accuses everyone else of using insults...Yeah, that'll be you..  ;D ;D

Aw! He's likely to pitch but he doesn't like to catch. Did it hurt your widdle fingers?! :D

Stupid faggot! ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Aw! He's likely to pitch but he doesn't like to catch. Did it hurt your widdle fingers?! :D

Stupid faggot! ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
You're the bitch who accuses everyone else of using insults...Yeah, that'll be you..  ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Scared?  :-\

Is using FB compulsory?

No, I saw through it from the beginning. I'm sure a foggot like you is all over it though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

Umm...what I was trying to say that you're obviously too stupid to understand is that you started with the insults first so you should expect them, moron. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
Umm...what I was trying to say that you're obviously too stupid to understand is that you started with the insults first so you should expect them, moron. ;)

Oh, leave your insults to me to one side; You do it with anyone that your very fragile ego perceives as disagreeing with you..21st Century man being one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

Oh, leave your insults to me to one side; You do it with anyone that your very fragile ego perceives as disagreeing with you..21st Century man being one.

Just another random allegation from you. You're full of them for everyone, not just Trump...which is why we should, as a nation collectively put you out of your misery, sunshine. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Britain isn't fucked up enough for pud. He wants to spread his bullshit here now and then eventually take it worldwide. Stop him now, before it's too late!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56VJX7ZZiA&t=4215s

=Schlyder=

Fuck off back to your shitholes. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Just another random allegation from you. You're full of them for everyone, not just Trump...which is why we should, as a nation collectively put you out of your misery, sunshine. ;)

This is you..Wasn't difficult to find...

I'm sick of faggots whitewashing these scumbags like McCain. You want to discuss him? First know who he really is becuase I ain't buying the fairytale version. He was the deep state's point man for secret ISIS dealings, obviously...and that's just one of many reasons to wish death upon that fucker. How many Americans have died because of him? Do you care? He doesn't.  ::)

In response to 21st Century man saying this..

I don't wish McLame death- that's going too far IMO- but I'll be happy when he is gone from the Senate.  Flake, Corker, Cornyn, McConnell and some others too.

Course you don't insult people who disagree with you.  ::) ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:13:02 AM
Britain isn't fucked up enough for pud. He wants to spread his bullshit here now and then eventually take it worldwide. Stop him now, before it's too late!

Bring it on meth bitch... YOU stop me... ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
So, you guys bust my chops for voting Obama instead of him but even he endorsed Barry. ;D

I'm just kidding, you've come around to recognize the Fake News bullshit.  Most people just go into denial and cling to what they've been doing, rather than admit they've been supporting the wrong party all those years

Very few lifelong Democrat supporters understand the party has been taken over by the ''Progressives'', and just continue going along with whatever they say and do

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

This is you..Wasn't difficult to find...

In response to 21st Century man saying this..

Course you don't insult people who disagree with you.  ::) ::)

I wasn't really referring to 21st with that but the MSM whitewash that people like him parrot. Besides, if he had a problem with me he'd probably talk to me himself, like a man. Your faggot referee services aren't required or needed here so why not just fuck off back to England then?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
I wasn't really referring to 21st with that but the MSM whitewash that people like him parrot. Besides, if he had a problem with me he'd probably talk to me himself, like a man. Your faggot referee services aren't required or needed here so why not just fuck off back to England then?

Why don't you make me? I contribute more to the US economy than you do. So, you owe ME for your existence. I'll accept dollars and GBP.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Why don't you make me? I contribute more to the US economy than you do. So, you owe ME for your existence. I'll accept dollars and GBP.

I'll pay off in Louisville sluggers. Come get them, you anti-American SOB! :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
I'll pay off in Louisville sluggers. Come get them, you anti-American SOB! :D

Course you will chicken shit. But why don't you contribute to the US economy?