• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Blue Moon at Midnight

Started by RoseGirl, October 18, 2015, 02:15:34 PM

zmbabwe

A lot of people didn't seem to like Tish.

paladin1991

Shit.  I can't take anymore.  I'm gonna go check out Dave.  I don't even believe I typed that

Logan-5 checking in. ;)
Also got the chatroom up over at: http://minifang.no-ip.info:9090/

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 28, 2015, 01:20:15 AM
Logan-5 checking in. ;)
Also got the chatroom up over at: http://minifang.no-ip.info:9090/
Ok. Here's my idea in the cause of togetherness. Listen to whatever you want but chat here.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 01:30:14 AM
Ok. Here's my idea in the cause of togetherness. Listen to whatever you want but chat here.
Cool.
SECONDED !
Too many tabs opened just makes things more difficult anyway.

eagle

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 28, 2015, 01:34:50 AM
Cool.
SECONDED !
Too many tabs opened just makes things more difficult anyway.

+3

Tish did have some funny remarks, & Art seemed to like her. Lots of peeps in the room didn't like her. I thought she sounded kind of drunk myself. It could have been that she was just excited to be on w/ Art.

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 28, 2015, 01:37:49 AM
Tish did have some funny remarks, & Art seemed to like her. Lots of peeps in the room didn't like her. I thought she sounded kind of drunk myself. It could have been that she was just excited to be on w/ Art.
Hanging all night with Art would certainly make me drunk..with power and sexual tension . Mmmmmmm

TigerLily

Was just over at the osom trying to rally the troops one last time. But now I give up. For me, for now this is my new home. I really do hope the Shay co hosting works out

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 01:42:48 AM
Hanging all night with Art would certainly make me drunk..with power and sexual tension . Mmmmmmm
LOL - Especially this ---------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^

TigerLily

Hey Logan! Let's make this the cool kid's hang out

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 01:46:03 AM
Was just over at the osom trying to rally the troops one last time. But now I give up. For me, for now this is my new home. I really do hope the Shay co hosting works out
Just came back from there. Since this whole fiasco started, there has been a pall over all the threads. I don't like it one bit. Let's try to keep this one rolling. Rosegirl is a bit different, and a lot of peeps don't care for his style. I like him. It's a wind down from Art's show. i keep different hours than most anyway. The OSOM thread has turned bad. I'll check into here & it there, but most likely will avoid it from now on.

I hope Shay cohosting, along with guests, will bring everyone in.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 01:48:07 AM
Hey Logan! Let's make this the cool kid's hang out
Ha ha ha ha !!!
I was waiting for some one to post that :) :) :)
My faith is restored ;)

eagle

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 28, 2015, 01:53:41 AM
Ha ha ha ha !!!
I was waiting for some one to post that :) :) :)
My faith is restored ;)

Here's hoping

TigerLily

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 28, 2015, 01:52:36 AM
Sis, my darling. Ok now we're getting somewhere. With you here I know the boys will be following you

Hey, nice CW at the beginning of this tune - THE WALL, but who's singing it ??

ShayP

I hope you are right.  Am I the chosen one? LOL! Pressure! I feel pressure!  ;)

TigerLily

I know Logan Even Art's thread had an especially nasty vibe tonight. I'm used to showing up late there but tonight it was like walking in sober to a houseful of mean drunks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 01:56:14 AM
Sis, my darling. Ok now we're getting somewhere. With you here I know the boys will be following you

I tried but everyone just drifted back to the other thread.  This show needs guests and craziness to succeed because Rose just playing indie music and talking about Art's show isn't really going to grab people.

You know Barfly will eventually follow. Use your Sith force Seduction powers to bring him over to the dark side. You know he wants to sex you up. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on October 28, 2015, 01:58:35 AM
Yay Shay. Yes we need you but seriously no pressure. You will be the glue that holds us together and I will be the... uhhhhh whatever

Quote from: ShayP on October 28, 2015, 01:58:35 AM

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 01:59:01 AM
I know Logan Even Art's thread had an especially nasty vibe tonight. I'm used to showing up late there but tonight it was like walking in sober to a houseful of mean drunks
Yup. I made some group think comments too, but some of the peeps were being just downright nasty. Full moon tonight too.

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 02:01:04 AM
Yay Shay. Yes we need you but seriously no pressure. You will be the glue that holds us together and I will be the... uhhhhh whatever

LOL!!!

Hey, I'm ready.  I think.  ???

ShayP

Well, I am done with the late night shift for now.  Please...PLEASE...keep in mind I am on the east coast.  The 3 hour differential is critical.  just sayin.  ;)