• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This weeks show topics, what did you think?

Started by Keykou, August 07, 2015, 04:31:36 PM

Keykou

08-02-2015 â€" Mon â€" Open Lines  (Steven Greer no show)

08-03-2015 â€" Tue â€" Jay Weidner vs Stanton Friedman (Moon Landings)

08-04-2015 â€" Wed â€" Jon “The Morgile” vs Josh Grindlay (Flat Earth)

08-05-2015 â€" Thu â€" Michael Rugg (Bigfoot Museum)

[/b]08-05-2015 â€" Fri â€" Open Lines

Monday: I think we got lucky with Steven Greer no show and got a enjoyable call in show instead. How many ways can Steven Green say "No progress was made with disclosure this year, but it's just a matter of time". Another old subject that goes nowhere.

Tuesday: Moon landing discussion...45 year old subject. I would have much rather listened to Jay Weidner talk about the Archons and Mr. Friedman to me seems like a guy who takes contracts to debunk rather then disclose. Just my opinion.

Wendsday: Flat Earth, didn't listen to all of it so no comment.

Thrusday: Bigfoot stuff, mildly interesting another 50 year subject that goes nowhere. But there is the map, give the map to someone who will dig up the skulls. If it's bigfoot send a pictures to Art. If they were just people someone should be made aware so they get proper burial.

Looking forward to tonight with open lines.

Jackstar

Monday was Stephen Bassett failing to show. Steven Greer is an altogether different individual who simply by coincidence is handled by the same MJ-ULTRA black ops team.

There wasn't anything to complain about this week. It was a solid line up and it still is. It is expected that one or more of the people Art has on in any given week fall over like a barrel of sticks. There have to be boring guests to make the good guests shine. That's not scheduling, that's just human nature.

Keykou

Thanks for the correction. I guess there is a difference between Steven Greer and Steven Bassett.

As far as disclosure goes, its a huge big deal when they think they have found a microbe fossil in a meteor fragment. They are never going to tell us anything.

Jackstar

Quote from: Keykou on August 07, 2015, 06:04:52 PM
Thanks for the correction. I guess there is some difference between Steven Greer and Steven Bassett.

I guess Bassett goes with "Stephen." I Googled it a couple times. It's a numerology thing, I'm sure.

QuoteAs far as disclosure goes, its a huge big deal when they think they have found a microbe fossil in a meteor fragment. They are never going to tell us anything.

Well, they just told us that the government is lying to us, and then vanished. Doesn't that count as "something"? Somebody give Dr. Frank Drake some Pedialyte and prop him up in front of a tablet. Let's go, chop chop!

Quote from: Keykou on August 07, 2015, 06:04:52 PM
Thanks for the correction. I guess there is a difference between Steven Greer and Steven Bassett.

As far as disclosure goes, its a huge big deal when they think they have found a microbe fossil in a meteor fragment. They are never going to tell us anything.
===================================================================
'Allo!
scrolled back through some posts i missed before.
Thinking about why not look at unmediated data.
The inter-webby thing never forgets,no matter what the mass media says.
1)There does not seem to be an specific 'They',for one.
2)My elefantine memory says that,Mr.Bell also was able to find folks on earth that were competent in discussing some off-wall info that rareley failed to enlighten the 99th monkey,the skeptic.
3)Somehow the multi-verse or time line for me,at least,has mutated in-to yust another planet of the apes scene.
Any-one else note an correllation between Mr.Bell's current agenda and some themes in comics of the past,such as 'Morlock 2000' or 'Dr.Strange'??
Not the newer re-animations,but the early,silver-age marvels and etc.by Steven Ditko.
"B_B"
PS:Sorry,no Logo:
"[7VF]"