• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Topics you want Art to cover when he comes back in July!

Started by henge0stone, February 23, 2015, 02:49:55 PM

Mastodonkey

I've heard this gentleman named Peter Bebergal on other podcasts around the time this wonderful book came out about the history of the occult in Rock N' Roll. I think he would make a great guest.

I don't know him. I'm not trying to pimp his book.
http://www.amazon.com/Season-Witch-Occult-Saved-Rock/dp/0399167668

Salvatore

I hope Art will do something on Plasma Cosmology in regards to Pluto when the data is analyzed in that field.

GravitySucks

Past Life Regression if you could find 2 or 3 reputable hypnotists.

gabrielle

today in Canada it was reported that anonymous claimed they hacked the RCMP web site.....very creepy.....

Shows about hollow earth theory or about mysterious holes, bottomless or otherwise.

Also, some shows about spooky deep sea going-ons, and deep sea cryptozoology.

raistlin

Has Art ever interviewed Robert Bingham?  I don't recall, but I figured it would be a good fit for the show even if he is a crackpot.

I'm kind of interested in what a technology pop-culture topic show would be like.  I think Kevin Rose would be a good one to interview for that as he has his thumb on the pulse of the latest trends in tech.

bellNwhistle

I actually really miss Art talking about current events.. going through the day's news, talking about presidential screw-ups, terrorism, Fukushima, etc..

I think it might be neat for him to talk about psychics' failed predictions (the big ones!), and about those old callers with stories that ended up being bogus.

henge0stone

Quote from: bellNwhistle on July 21, 2015, 05:29:38 AM
I actually really miss Art talking about current events.. going through the day's news, talking about presidential screw-ups, terrorism, Fukushima, etc..

I think it might be neat for him to talk about psychics' failed predictions (the big ones!), and about those old callers with stories that ended up being bogus.

failed predictions yes I want to hear! Normal news I don't care about. If something big happens I'm sure he'll bring it up but its really a time issue. I wish it was a 4 hour show.

His next topic is some guy who went to Iraq to look for weapons in 02 so thats probably going to be a pretty grounded to reality show.

Jraken

I want to hear Art interview Randall Carlson. 

Another user brought him up in the Art Bell thread after Graham Hancock mentioned him during last night's show when talking about past extinction events.  He's been on Joe Rogan's podcast a couple of times and I think it'd be great to hear Art take a crack at him.

http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/randall-carlson

Juan Cena

Quote from: gabrielle on July 20, 2015, 03:43:04 PM
today in Canada it was reported that anonymous claimed they hacked the RCMP web site.....very creepy.....

Yeah, a show on Anonymous would be pretty cool. I've been hoping Knapp would cover this one some weekend, but he hasn't.

Juan Cena

I miss when Art would read e-mails like the ones that started the John Titor meme. Or when he received Art's Parts in the mail.

bateman

I suspect that'll happen on Friday's open lines. I hope.

Juan Cena

Did I mention that I wanted to hear a show about pirates? It always felt to me growing up there were all kinds of stories involving pirates and mysteries and the supernatural. Then again, that may have just been from watching too much Scooby-Doo  ;D

bielek

It would be great if Art would interview author and marine biologist Callum Roberts. He wrote a great book called The Unnatural History of the Sea. Roberts exposes the issue of shifting ecological baselines where each generation thinks the way the ocean was when they were children is "normal" and therefore we miss the broader changes happening.
QuoteRoberts explores this long and colorful history of commercial fishing, taking readers around the world and through the centuries to witness the transformation of the seas.
He gives several examples of "fish stories" that are actually historically accurate histories. One of my favorites is about Monterey Bay where people out on the bay in skiffs would actually stifle and lose consciousness briefly due to the exhalations of the huge quantity of whales that used to migrate through. The book is great.

http://www.islandpress.org/unnatural-history-sea

akwilly

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 19, 2015, 06:48:39 PM
Past Life Regression if you could find 2 or 3 reputable hypnotists.
An on air hypnosis?

That's an outstanding topic of discussion! :) :)

Quote from: albrecht on February 23, 2015, 05:34:52 PM
A expose of the corporate radio industry, the intricate details of musical copyright law, the inside-baseball of the politics of iHeartMedia, Inc and Sirius/XM and how such large corporations can loose money but still stay afloat, and more insight into the personalities, addictions, and/or sexual peccadilloes of media radio personalities (just to satisfy the tabloids and the more prurient interests and speculations of bellgabbers.)

munbeam666

I'd like to see a show on what meteorologists call an 'ARk' storm, or 'Atmospheric River Condition' that occasionally occurs in California. The last big one that occurred,  winter of 1861-62, dumped so much rain (it apparently rained for 45 days throughout most of the state) that the central Valley turned into a giant lake. Because of this heavy flooding, the capital of California was moved to San Francisco for a year so Sacramento, which became entirely flooded, could dry out. My question is: Are these storms connected with El Nino, and what will the effects of climate change have in this weather situation? According to the national weather people, this El Nino year may be huge....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_Express

Indigo Yeti

Wayne Bush- tricked by the light.
Art seems to love the dilemma of going to the light or not after death. This guy has put together an interesting theory that it is in fact a trick. i heard him on the higherside chats and he was a very interesting interview

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

Also JC Johnson of 4 Corners Crypto. He is hilarious and has interesting reports of unusual cryptids.

henge0stone

I want to hear more about the drouth in the southwest. In geography class we were told it was coming and now its a real problem. Art mentioned it in the test show already so I know he's got a lot to say about it. 

tularosa

The Rock and Roll guy would be good but I'd really like him to get into the smiley face murders.

aldousburbank

I'd like Art to moderate a global warming/cooling debate. I think the crap is a carbon-tax hoax. (Waiting for the hurling of rotten tomatoes)

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 23, 2015, 12:46:39 PM
I'd like Art to moderate a global warming/cooling debate. I think the crap is a carbon-tax hoax. (Waiting for the hurling of rotten tomatoes)

That will escalate quickly.  Just like old times.   8)

"Plasma Cosmology" sounds quite fascinating!

Quote from: Salvatore on July 19, 2015, 08:28:44 AM
I hope Art will do something on Plasma Cosmology in regards to Pluto when the data is analyzed in that field.

The gentleman who wrote Notes of an Economic Hitman!

Will you still respect me in the morning if I say "David Icke" tonight?

onan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 06:56:20 PM
Will you still respect me in the morning if I say "David Icke" tonight?

Respect... Bellgab... umm, do you remember where you are?