• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Topics you want Art to cover when he comes back in July!

Started by henge0stone, February 23, 2015, 02:49:55 PM

zeebo

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 07, 2015, 10:52:37 PM
What I want Art to look into and possibly do a show on is this.......prep yourself, it's deep. The Dyatlov Pass Incident ...

I've always been interested in this one myself.  Knapp had a show on this a while back.  For me it was the best c2c show in recent memory.  Worth trying to find if you haven't heard it. 

Quote from: popple on July 08, 2015, 02:37:15 PM
Our very own Bateman also did a show on the dyatlov pass incident 8)
Thanks for the interest gang. Is there an mp3 on here from Bateman's show?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: zeebo on July 08, 2015, 01:46:46 PM
I've always been interested in this one myself.  Knapp had a show on this a while back.  For me it was the best c2c show in recent memory.  Worth trying to find if you haven't heard it.

I am also interested in the Dyatlov Pass incident. I asked a Russian friend of mine who came to the states about five years ago about it and she had no idea what I was talking about. Also this is probably stupid but I was reading an article about hypothermia and paradoxical undressing which is when muscles necessary for inducing vasoconstriction become exhausted and fail, causing warm blood to rush from the core to the extremities making you feel hot and take off all your clothes. Well the stupid part of it is that one of the comments below this article said something along the lines of "well I guess this explains it, no aliens". It didn't explain the broken bones inside a body with no skin breakage, or the missing tongue. Maybe it isn't aliens but these were seasoned winter mountaineers. It's just annoying how people can just cling to one thing and have it answer all their questions, ignoring everything else.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 08, 2015, 02:41:15 PM
Thanks for the interest gang. Is there an mp3 on here from Bateman's show?

Go to darkcity.fm  also you might be interested in his show with Kevin Randle for the show  about the "alien" slides before it was known to be a hoax and the one after it was shown to be an hoax with Ryan Sprague. Ryan Sprague turned out to be less than truthful but it is still a good show.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 02:53:42 PM
Go to darkcity.fm  also you might be interested in his show with Kevin Randle for the show  about the "alien" slides before it was known to be a hoax and the one after it was shown to be an hoax with Ryan Sprague. Ryan Sprague turned out to be less than truthful but it is still a good show.
Thanks for the bateman link Roswells.
About the Roswell slides hoax, I've been on Maussan's ass like a hungry flea calling him out for years on his bullshit. Anything else I read on that topic will just clutter my brain with disinfo. Thank you just the same though, I know you were trying to help :)

figitsutitor

A Hidden World of Complex Dark Matter Could Be Uncovered
The invisible dark matter particles that dominate the universe may come in strange and varied forms

slippingaway

I'm down with almost anything, except for a show that tricks you into a 3 hour vitamin/supplement infomercial.
Here's a topic that doesn't get mainstream press: Micro-dose chemotherapy for treating cancer.
Some background:
In the '30's they discovered that cancer was sugar-starved. It hogs all the insulin and glucose from the body, which weakens the afflicted. Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT, also known as micro-dose chemotherapy) is when they bait a small amount of chemo with insulin, invoke a low-sugar state (hypoglycemic reaction) in the patient, and essentially bait the trap.  The stupid cancers fall for the poison. The benefit is that it takes a fraction of the super-expensive and super toxic chemo drugs.  Moreover, since the the drug is used in concert with the insulin, it's a focused attack and doesn't harm the body anywhere near as radically. This means that the patient doesn't lose their hair, doesn't get nauseated, and doesn't have to fight through the sixth level of hell to survive cancer.

I have NEVER heard anyone discuss this.  I have been trying to spread the word to various shows.  If you are going to cover something medical on a show, for the love of GOD let's get some good information sourced about this. Until just a few years ago you had to travel outside of the country to get this treatment, HOWEVER, their are a few doctors that are performing this stateside.
QuoteInsulin manages the delivery of glucose across cell membranes into the cells. Cancer cells have 10-20 times more insulin receptors on their surface than normal cells. When insulin is released into the bloodstream by the pancreas in response to a meal, the insulin attaches to these receptors on the surface of the cell and, like a key fitting into a lock, opens channels in the cell wall to allow nutrients to go into the cell. Because cancer cells have more of these receptors, they compete for food better than normal cells. In this way, cancer cells thrive and normal cells are compromised...
...You may have heard the expression, "sugar feeds cancer." Indeed it does. Yet at the same time, sugar is the Achilles heel of cancer.
I have 2 potential guests in mind:
Dr. Ross A Hauser wrote a wonderful book on the subject:
his site: http://www.caringmedical.com/
his book: http://www.amazon.com/Treating-Cancer-Insulin-Potentiation-Therapy/dp/0966101065/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1436599968&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=IPT+cancer+treatment

Dr Lodi has some good information about this, and about Hi-dose Vitamin C as an alternative treatment (that can be used in conjunction of IPT): http://www.anoasisofhealing.com/

CornyCrow

VICE had a show on fighting cancers with viruses.  It is experimental, but they mentioned Anderson and Mayo and some Canadian hospital doing it, with results that they called miraculous.  Of coarse, we thought stem cell therapy for cancer was miraculous until the cancers started coming back with a vengeance. 

We knew about this in the 1940's I think.  A girl was diagnosed with cancer, then got the measles or some other common viral disease only to find that once the measles left her, so had the cancer.  Some veterinarian had a similar experience with a dog.  It's strange that no one followed up on these cases at the time.

onan

Quote from: CornyCrow on July 11, 2015, 07:34:50 AM
VICE had a show on fighting cancers with viruses.  It is experimental, but they mentioned Anderson and Mayo and some Canadian hospital doing it, with results that they called miraculous.  Of coarse, we thought stem cell therapy for cancer was miraculous until the cancers started coming back with a vengeance. 

We knew about this in the 1940's I think.  A girl was diagnosed with cancer, then got the measles or some other common viral disease only to find that once the measles left her, so had the cancer.  Some veterinarian had a similar experience with a dog.  It's strange that no one followed up on these cases at the time.

It's called oncolytic virotherapy and many case studies are nothing but intriguing. I have no idea how much research is being done. It would be so satisfying for this to be an effective therapy, not only for cancer but other maladies as well.

CornyCrow

Quote from: onan on July 11, 2015, 08:35:41 AM
It's called oncolytic virotherapy and many case studies are nothing but intriguing. I have no idea how much research is being done. It would be so satisfying for this to be an effective therapy, not only for cancer but other maladies as well.
Thank you.  Ok.   I remember something else.  Bill Maher produces VICE. On his show he made a passing reference to this but did not finish the thought.
He speculated that perhaps if we did not vaccinate children against viruses they would catch the disease and perhaps also build some sort of immunity against certain cancers.  It was just a curious thought - that maybe the rise in cancers correlated in some way with the rise in vaccinations? 

This is not part of an anti-vaccine campaign, just a speculation and a wondering if there were any research to see if there were a relationship. 

Quote from: CornyCrow on July 11, 2015, 09:29:01 AM
  Thank you.  Ok.   I remember something else.  Bill Maher produces VICE.
Sorry to bump in to the discussion, but is this the VICE being discussed?
https://www.youtube.com/user/vice
The people that go to all the fucked up places, etc..
It's early and I'm in dumbass mode still and it's probably obvious but I didn't know Bill Maher had anything to do with them.

CornyCrow

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 11, 2015, 09:33:42 AM
Sorry to bump in to the discussion, but is this the VICE being discussed?
https://www.youtube.com/user/vice
The people that go to all the fucked up places, etc..
It's early and I'm in dumbass mode still and it's probably obvious but I didn't know Bill Maher had anything to do with them.
No problem at all, General. 

What I got from that link was something about abortion - but they usually show 2 15 min segments.  Here is a writeup about it:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/vice-special-report-killing-cancer-770868

Hope that helps.
Oh, here it is:
http://killingcancer.vice.com/
Underneath there is a bit of info about various hospitals and their experimental approaches to cancer. 

There has been some negative feedback, saying people are given false hope, but Forbes seems to have a very positive outlook on this and other cancer research:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2015/02/26/what-you-should-know-before-watching-vices-special-about-curing-cancer/

albrecht

This, "of course," is a no brainer but Trump! Art often had alternative and insurgent political candidates and has a personal history with problems of immigration law (and views on immigration, etc.) It would also instantly get more listeners and publicity for MITD in the mainstream media and new listeners. And Art, unlike most shows, might ask some good questions. I have no idea if "The Donald," would go on but it might get some ratings....sure this would be sorta TMZ-like marketing but any publicity is good publicity, especially starting a new show. And would be a "coup" over C2C. And would not be selling out because his old shows often had political candidates who were fire-brands or alternative. Win-Win for MITD and Trump, possibly. But certainly for MITD.

onan

albrecht

Quote from: onan on July 11, 2015, 09:34:20 PM
Please, no politics. I can get that anywhere.
Sure, but not- the way Art did it. And it would get some non-paranormal/alternative interest in the new show MITD. And he did it in the past and the shows/guests were interesting. Even some of the "debates" were good shows. I'm not saying the usual "politics talk" all the time but sometimes with certain guests. I think Art should still include politicians (at least the outliers or alternatives,) actors, musicians, comedians, or "legit" guests in addition to the paranormal, conspiracy, medical, and scientific guests. I enjoyed hearing those shows also and his interviews were FAR better than one gets with the "news" or other radio hosts. And a lot of them, especially musicians on the road were fans and know who he was and were interesting guests.

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2015, 09:32:49 PM
This, "of course," is a no brainer but Trump! Art often had alternative and insurgent political candidates and has a personal history with problems of immigration law (and views on immigration, etc.) It would also instantly get more listeners and publicity for MITD in the mainstream media and new listeners. And Art, unlike most shows, might ask some good questions. I have no idea if "The Donald," would go on but it might get some ratings....sure this would be sorta TMZ-like marketing but any publicity is good publicity, especially starting a new show. And would be a "coup" over C2C. And would not be selling out because his old shows often had political candidates who were fire-brands or alternative. Win-Win for MITD and Trump, possibly. But certainly for MITD.
I think that could be a great idea.  Most shows that candidates are on only allow for sound bites and they are controlled by some right or left host and calls are screened.  This would be different because Art is not polarized into one side or the other and the callers have more freedom. 

It's a good idea to do unusual things that might pull in a wider audience, and then some will stay for subsequent shows.   

CornyCrow

Yes.  In Art's show you did not get the feeling that things were so controlled.

Dark Pools = a network of stock trades that occur outside of the NYSE-and are not reported or scrutinized as the NYSE is.

"Now, an immense amount of trading takes place on so-called off-exchange venues, including the private stock trading platforms known as “dark pools” that let investors buy and sell shares without tipping their hands to the broader markets.Those alternative markets have multiplied as big investment banks like Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs have waded into the business. Dark pools now make up roughly 40 percent of all stock trading volume, having drawn away huge volumes from traditional stock markets."
From New York Times, July 9, 2015. "An Offline N.Y.S.E. Makes Barely a Ripple in a Day’s Trading" by Michael J. de la Merced

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on July 11, 2015, 09:34:20 PM
Please, no politics. I can get that anywhere.

This is my exact position on fluoride.

Lt.Uhura

The current apocalypse du jour seems to be that of an imminent financial crisis in the U.S. this Fall.  A friend of mine is so convinced (by Internet buzz) of such an event that he's moved to the Pacific NW, and is stockpiling supplies. 

Interestingly, this piece written Jan. 31, 2011 by an economist who has his own blog called
Pragmatic Capitalism, makes a good case for such an event, without any fringe hysteria.

"(China’s flawed economic policy and the inherently flawed single currency system in Europe) are creating an environment that is ripe for disequilibrium and turmoil.  The potential for bubbles is not only likely, but now appears like a near certainty."

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-financial-crisis-of-2015-2011-1

Roche references a report from Oliver Wyman, The Financial Crisis of 2015:  An Avoidable History, presented at the 2011 World Financial Forum.

http://www.oliverwyman.com/content/dam/oliver-wyman/global/en/files/archive/2013/CH_1_The_Financial_Crisis_of_2015_.pdf

Wide-ranging opinions on this potential crisis are indeed plentiful on the Internet.  And speaking of fringe...

Best-selling author of The Harbinger, and Snoory C2C guest Jonathan Cahn sees a pattern.  He gives a specific date for the event (Sept 13, 2015) using a hodgepodge of predictors such as biblical prophecy, the Jewish calendar, and solar eclipses. Like numerous other modern-day profits (sic intended) he even offers up a silly generic disclaimer--in doublespeak, lol!

"...Nevertheless, he writes, “Nothing significant has to happen…. The phenomenon may manifest itself in one cycle, not in another, and then again in the next. And the focus of the message is not date-setting but the call of God to repentance and return. At the same time, something of significance could take place, and it is wise to note the times.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/will-next-financial-crisis-start-on-sept-13-2015

Anyhoo, from a variety of perspectives it's an interesting and timely topic.  I'd love to hear Art do a show on the subject with an intelligent economist.

Robots being used for ghost hunting. Albert Taylor. I want to hear more about this wonderful weirdo. Taylor is one of the least offensive guests Art has had. Heck, any weirdo who is polite and friendly is so much better than confrontational assholes like Richard.

gnooryblows

as far as stuff i havent heard TOO much of on coast and arts old shows

1) the dark net

2) timeslips and timeline switches. 'the mandella effect'
www.mandelaeffect.com

2) the notion that the universe is a giant simulation

slippingaway

I found this posted on a Google+ comment.  I thought it would be good to post here and get the 'gab's comments:

Tait Belyew
Yesterday 2:32

I have always been a fan of yours.
We would like you to do a radio talk show with us on it in regard to www.belyew.wordpress.com.
I have not been convicted of a crime for over 20 years. I have done approximately 17 years of incarceration at the Muli-Billion Dollar/Annual California Department of Corrections.
We are victims of crime from Ca. Gov. BROWN, Pres. OBAMA, CDC/parole and the El Dorado County Ca. sheriffs who even sexually assaulted my wife, who was not on probation nor parole, in front of me caught on three different cameras.
All in the name of money and power.
I beat 5 criminal cases these criminals fabricated on me. I was tortured and starved many times.
I sought Justice and Earned a Diploma of Paralegal from Blackstone which is on-line holding an A- average.
My formed name and CDC # Tait Belyew H-27669. AKA Tausca.
Unconstitutional SLAVERY in the U.S.A. violating our U.S. Const. XIII Amend. is at its highest in our civilized society.
And by the way, I'm not even a foreigner

akwilly

As a gambler myself it would be cool for Art to interview a big time gambler. I'm sure the guest would have some interesting story's

Juan Cena

I'd like Art to interview the woman Peter Davenport talked about tonight in his segment with Dave who said she saw baseball-sized glowing orbs in her backyard. Dave completely ignored that story. He should have asking Peter to see if about getting her on the show.

albrecht

Feral Humans
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2756.msg428671/boardseen.html#new

A lot of people, including me, recall a show or at least a segment about feral humans with Jeff Holland but no archive or official C2C lists it. But there are references to it at various places on the web. Art should have him back on with his tales.

http://unusualkentucky.tripod.com/feral.html

Oswald

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 18, 2015, 07:48:30 AM
I'd like Art to interview the woman Peter Davenport talked about tonight in his segment with Dave who said she saw baseball-sized glowing orbs in her backyard. Dave completely ignored that story. He should have asking Peter to see if about getting her on the show.

I'd love a weekly or monthly review with Davenport. Or at least as much as Dick Hoagland shows up.