• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

elbee

General, your drawing of Jorch is hahahahah

Paper Boy you are the God of this thread!

MV/Liberace!

PB!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

ChewMouse

Fantastic, PB! I have to say I just love our Tommy. I think it's working to have him almost wordless but with symbols or little noises...I loved the little musical note yesterday when he was working the poop deck. And the "shoo" when GN had night vision goggles. Tommy is just so good-natured but you get the feeling he knows what a loser GN is.

How this can be from black and white line drawings I do not know, but this "book" is really taking shape.

ziznak

I love how he has no facial features other than an eye... he's actually kinda lovable... as a cartoon character that is... he also sounds younger on the air than how he looks. 

I've often visited this site and wasn't interested in registering, I just wanted to snoop around from time to time.  But this eye pad thread and the fact I couldn't see Paper Boy's submissions pushed me over the tipping point.

I'm not disappointed, my sides hurt from laughing at the adventures of Jorch and Tommy.

GN sucks.
Ian too.

Georgie Boy's thoughts after a show.

[attachimg=1]

elbee

hahahahh!!! ancient alien that was right from Jorch's desk.

ziznak

love the name haylien... here's that call with Ian threatening the hoover if you haven't heard it... another classic coast to coast jorch's ipad from pb!!

Threaten the Hoover - Ian Punnett Talking in Tongues on C2C (+Backwards replay) 07-09-2010

ChewMouse

Perfect! Oh man, I'm laughing so hard, that's just perfect, PB!

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 23, 2012, 07:28:15 PM
[attachimg=1]

Quote from: ChewMouse on September 23, 2012, 07:42:29 PM
Perfect! Oh man, I'm laughing so hard, that's just perfect, PB!

It's a laughter duet! BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

WOTR

Quote from: ziznak on September 23, 2012, 03:23:48 PM
love the name haylien... here's that call with Ian threatening the hoover if you haven't heard it... another classic coast to coast jorch's ipad from pb!!

Threaten the Hoover - Ian Punnett Talking in Tongues on C2C (+Backwards replay) 07-09-2010
Oh the memories... I almost forgot about threatening the Hoover.  I love that at the end the only response that George could muster was ummm, uh, Exactly!  Now, to be fair, I do not know how I might have responded to a call about dishes and threatening the Hoover with an octopus... 

Sardondi

Quote from: ziznak on September 23, 2012, 03:23:48 PM

Wow. The screen cap looks like George beside a person with a very pasty, undefined face. It's almost like "Pat", the character-of-indeterminate-gender done by Julia Sweeney on Saturday Night Live about 20 years ago.

WOTR

Here is a man who gives 5 nights a week of comedy gold... I request more of his eye pad entries- they really are priceless.

ziznak

yeah we need some new ipad entries...

ItsOver

It's like opening the old newspaper to check-out your favorite daily comic strip, "Me and Tommee."  :)

The General

Would it be possible to incorporate Alex Jones into one of these installments?

coaster

Quote from: ziznak on September 23, 2012, 08:30:50 PM

Skype Me It's February with George Noory!
Thats gold. i thought the beginning was hilarious enough until he started pronouncing February. haha