• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

ziznak

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 05, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
Man, yesterdays was the 49th one, who would have guessed George is that inspirational.   It almost calls for... sumpthin'.

[attachimg=1]

very appropriate for #50... that's enough for a small book ya know?  could be a future in this for you I can't believe you've come up with 50 different cartoons and I don't think you've recycled any jokes.

ChewMouse

hahahaha!! This one is great!

(I want to say "I love it!" but that's so Noory.)

The General

Don't let Linda Moulten Howe get near that bovine.

ziznak

you could do an after comic with LMH a chupacabras and the billboard ripped in half.

coaster

I think im going to retire my comics. PB has it well under control. Cheers.

ziznak

Quote from: coaster on November 06, 2012, 11:40:16 PM
I think im going to retire my comics. PB has it well under control. Cheers.
wtf you've barely scratched the surface of your comic potential... there's more than enough room for a few comic authors in this thread... put that drink down and hold yer head up.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has enjoyed both of the recent Ipad comics.

Quote from: ziznak on November 06, 2012, 11:43:39 PM
wtf you've barely scratched the surface of your comic potential... there's more than enough room for a few comic authors in this thread... put that drink down and hold yer head up.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has enjoyed both of the recent Ipad comics.

What he said, yours are hilarious.  And that would be like just one person posting in the George Noory Sucks thread, or just one person doing those awesome photo-shops

"A-Bee-Otick Oil"

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Are the T-shirts ready yet?

MV/Liberace!

Someone more artistic than me should go to zazzle and start selling some CoastGab t-shirts featuring PB's Tommy and George.

ItsOver

Got George?   ;D  Eat more beef.  ;)

ziznak

Quote from: MV on November 07, 2012, 12:33:16 PM
Someone more artistic than me should go to zazzle and start selling some CoastGab t-shirts featuring PB's Tommy and George.
seriously I could see these characters making a bigger splash than the original smiley back in the 60's

Morgus

You should do a cartoon with Tommy bringing a text message to Noory, like he does every week during the open lines period.
Tommy did that last night in the last hour of Noory's 5 hour show that featured an hour of open lines where Tommy read a text message question for Noory about his own voting and Noory wouldn't ever reveal what he did.

ziznak

1964 Ball spent about 10 minutes designing the smiley face for his client, an insurance company
1970 Bernard and Murray Spain added the words "Have a nice day," to the smiley face
1971 At its peak of popularity, more than 50 million Smiley Face buttons were sold.
1999 United States Postal Service unveiled the Smiley Face Stamp
1999 First World Smile Day held
CAPS: Ball, Smiley Face, Harvey Ross Ball, Bernard Spain, Murray Spain, Have A Nice Day, ARYS, smiley face, :-),  symbol, ☺, SIPS, invention, history, inventor of, history of, who invented, invention of, fascinating facts.
The Story:
In the early 60s State Mutual Life Assurance of Worcester, MA initiated a merger that had bad effects on company morale. In 1964, State Mutual cooked up a “friendship campaign” to get employees to smile whenever they answered the phone, paid a claim, or typed a report. The company turned to Harvey Ball for graphic support. Ball reported that he spent about 10 minutes designing the smiley face, and he was paid $45 for it. This was the only profit that Ball ever made from his most famous creation. Neither Ball or the insurance company trademarked or copyrighted the smiley face. In the early 1970s, the smiley face image became a symbol for an entire generation of Americans, emerging as one of the most well-known images in the country.
The smiley face craze, was the work of two brothers in Philadelphia, Bernard and Murray Spain, who were in the business of making would-be fad items. In September of 1970 they drew up a smiley face added the words "Have a nice day," and copyrighted the image and words. Soon they and their many imitators were cranking out buttons, posters, greeting cards, shirts, bumper stickers, cookie jars, earrings, bracelets, key chains, and many other items. The fad lasted about a year and half; the number of smiley buttons produced by 1972 was estimated at 50 million.

HorrorRetro

ChewMouse

These last two are priceless.

Oh, well, they all are!

ItsOver

Hahahahah..... FrankenWells!  ;D

korrine

Seriously PB. Have you thought about this thread as a book... cartoon book. The ultimate. Snoory sucks?  I would buy 4 for me and another 6 corny peeps freakin hilarious.  This thread still rocks my world

ItsOver

;D.... I can see Noory standing on his head to fix it.  ;)

Mels-hole1984

These are funny as hell....How do I make my own and post?

ziznak

check the first page it has the original Ipad backdrop file for download