• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:55:17 PM
Again you fuck up.  I wasn't talking about SERE. If you had anything like the background you claim, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.

Escape & Evasion is a term used in movies fuckhead! It was never called that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:52:22 PM
I'm going to skull fuck your lying ass, and it's going to be consensual Hobo!

Uh huh. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 08:55:50 PM
We called it P.L.E.M.T...I can't tell you what the acronym stood for. Its under the OSA. Some guys were known as the 'Feathermen'.

The Feathermen are all C Squadron. That's who I roll with.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:57:54 PM
The Feathermen are all C Squadron. That's who I roll with.

Gotcha!!!   Nothing to do with C squadron.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

Gotcha!!!   Nothing to do with C squadron.

That's where you're wrong sweetheart. The feathermen are real and they are all Rhodesian SAS. The book has been waffled between being claimed as a fictionalized account of real events and pure fiction. Sterling was in Rhodesia. C Squadron's job was to protect the Queen, and they are very real.

Swishypants

SAS Wings are the wings of St. Micheal and C Squadron is the most respected SAS squadron in the Commonwealth. Trained by Sterling himself as P.A.T.U. and then C Squadron later. The name comes from the wings.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:47:24 PM
I've done your horoscope asshole.  Your tells are glaring.  You don't know your ass from first base. No operator would be talking the shit you're talking. i gave you a little taste of the shit they lay on you on day one of E&E and you crapped out. Fuck off.
Totally off-subject but I was reading the other day about the training regimen (if one can call it that) from our friendly Kaibilies in Guatamala. I'm suspect of the 'speed' in which the hell-week-esque training is made but also admire the toughness (or insanity) of those who survive it. (I don't like that some, supposedly, of these types are joining up with the Narcos. Like we saw with the Mex types and Zetas. Not good.) But some of the psychological stuff is interesting. Make you get a puppy, raise it, and then eat it etc. (Im suspect though considering the speed of training. How much is the bonding?) And, as always, the social pressure (here by partners versus the whole rest of group,) is a good motivator. They have partners and the other is punished for everything your partner fails at. It would seem, to a layman, that they are/were trying an accelerated program (60 days? to become an 'elite' unit and learn all they claim- SERE, anti-guerilla,anti-narco, special ops, comms, weapons, etc etc etc?) I guess though it presumes, I guess, that they already has basic training, weedouts, martial arts, orienting, schooling, specialized training and then the "final" stuff was the months of Kaibilie training etc?)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 08:46:15 PM
How's that going?

How's that going?

... what has he done on that?

It's not going great, like I said he's doing his part but he can't force Congress to make good on their campaign promises, and can't force the courts to follow the law. 

Meanwhile the country loses, and the Swamp maintains the status quo.  For now.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 08:46:15 PM
... Congress shirking responsibility? You mean NOT observing separation of powers...

Not exactly.  They campaigned on the border, on Moslem refugees, and on repealing ObamaCare.  Separation of Powers is one thing, reneging on years long campaign promises is something else.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2017, 09:06:06 PM
Totally off-subject but I was reading the other day about the training regimen (if one can call it that) from our friendly Kaibilies in Guatamala. I'm suspect of the 'speed' in which the hell-week-esque training is made but also admire the toughness (or insanity) of those who survive it. (I don't like that some, supposedly, of these types are joining up with the Narcos. Like we saw with the Mex types and Zetas. Not good.) But some of the psychological stuff is interesting. Make you get a puppy, raise it, and then eat it etc. (Im suspect though considering the speed of training. How much is the bonding?) And, as always, the social pressure (here by partners versus the whole rest of group,) is a good motivator. They have partners and the other is punished for everything your partner fails at. It would seem, to a layman, that they are/were trying an accelerated program (60 days? to become an 'elite' unit and learn all they claim- SERE, anti-guerilla,anti-narco, special ops, comms, weapons, etc etc etc?) I guess though it presumes, I guess, that they already has basic training, weedouts, martial arts, orienting, schooling, specialized training and then the "final" stuff was the months of Kaibilie training etc?)

There is no elite, only people. Only the low-boys believe there is. We hide in plain sight.

Lt.Uhura

WTF is wrong with this man!? N. Korea, Puerto Rico, Healthcare, Jobs, Taxes, etc, etc....But he has free time to obsess over football players taking a knee?! Call in the psychiatrists, FFS.

President Trump last Monday reportedly called Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones four times imploring him not to let his team kneel during the national anthem.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353362-trump-called-cowboys-jerry-jones-four-times-asking-him-not-to-kneel

I have a possible win/win solution to the nightmare of this Trump presidency:  He turns in his resignation and immediately heads over to FOX News, where he'll have his own talk show. He can give unedited commentary, Tweet all day and night about any subject, and obsess over his ratings. His few fans can follow him there. It would be a seamless transition.

136 or 142

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 01, 2017, 09:08:40 PM
WTF is wrong with this man!? N. Korea, Puerto Rico, Healthcare, Jobs, Taxes, etc, etc....But he has free time to obsess over football players taking a knee?! Call in the psychiatrists, FFS.

President Trump last Monday reportedly called Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones four times imploring him not to let his team kneel during the national anthem.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353362-trump-called-cowboys-jerry-jones-four-times-asking-him-not-to-kneel

I have a possible win/win solution to the nightmare of this Trump presidency:  He turns in his resignation and immediately heads over to FOX News, where he'll have his own talk show. He can give unedited commentary, Tweet all day and night about any subject, and obsess over his ratings. His few fans can follow him there. It would be a seamless transition.

The only problem with this is Mike Pence would become President.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:57:14 PM
Escape & Evasion is a term used in movies fuckhead! It was never called that.

Christ, you really have no idea do you? 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 09:11:24 PM
Christ, you really have no idea do you?

You're a low boy. You think you know, but you don't! I've got the legal authority. Kneel!

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:08:33 PM
There is no elite, only people. Only the low-boys believe there is. We hide in plain sight.
Damn it. You mean I sat naked in a coffin getting pissed and spat on whilst reciting my sexual history, family foibles and banking interests, and singing some 'rugby'-like songs for NOTHING!?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 01, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

President Trump last Monday reportedly called Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones four times imploring him not to let his team kneel during the national anthem.

;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2017, 09:15:15 PM
Damn it. You mean I sat naked in a coffin getting pissed and spat on whilst reciting my sexual history, family foibles and banking interests, and singing some 'rugby'-like songs for NOTHING!?

I know, right?

Swishypants

I'm sorry but it's true. I hope you had a good dry cleaner.

Swishypants

This thread is now on 1940/41. That's when Das Boot happened!

Kidnostad3

Yeah, and that was one of the better days as I recall.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 01, 2017, 09:10:13 PM
The only problem with this is Mike Pence would become President.

True. That's a bummer, I know. But he'd soon find he won't get far with a conservative Christian agenda, forcing him to adopt a more moderate approach. At least from all appearences he seems sane.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 09:18:50 PM
Yeah, and that was one of the better days as I recall.

Did I give you permission to talk shit head?

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:18:40 PM
This thread is now on 1940/41. That's when Das Boot happened!
It was a movie. A great one. And one of the few that I, actually, liked even more when they 'redid' for surround sound in the theater reissue. Talk about making the claustrophobia and tension better with hearing the pressure, pings, etc from the side, back, and what-not. Great movie.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
It was a movie. A great one. And one of the few that I, actually, liked even more when they 'redid' for surround sound in the theater reissue. Talk about making the claustrophobia and tension better with hearing the pressure, pings, etc from the side, back, and what-not. Great movie.

Yeah.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:20:19 PM
Did I give you permission to talk shit head?

Okay, I was gonna buy you dinner before I fucked you but now that's out of the question.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 09:30:50 PM
Okay, I was gonna buy you dinner before I fucked you but now that's out of the question.
>

I can not wait to do some AMOK shit with you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:31:45 PM
>

I can not wait to do some AMOK shit with you.

God, I love it when you talk dirty!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:40:12 PM
I'm the best that ever was.

Nah, your mother was.  She got the fleet recreation award three consecutive years.