• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

George said he was going to Alien con to inteview tje speakers. I see none of that. Unfortunately the Big Guy dropped the ball.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 18, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
George said he was going to Alien con to inteview tje speakers. I see none of that. Unfortunately the Big Guy dropped the ball.
well well
we can at least be grateful FAT FALKIE was “interviewed” by the nice young couple from Denver
I am patiently awaiting his YouTube video of that...

and we can be grateful FAT FALKIE was interviewed by big shots from ancient aliens (?) and they were very interested in his abduction story and his proof (his flea bites, bedbug bites, cat scratches...) and might be signing him up for a feature film, weekly series or maybe as a contributor (?)
I am patiently awaiting his YouTube video of that

and and we can be grateful FAT FALKIE was recognized by a woo woo con attendee as an alien abduction victim...
(perhaps by witnessing his waddle...and assuming it is due to having an alien probing his ass...
when it’s actually due to the after effects of his romantic interlude with 5 BLACK men in the county lockup)
I am patiently awaiting his YouTube video of that

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
My favorite part in there was the Conga Line of junk food that would waltz past and drive him wild.  22:00 - 22:45
Eyes closed, snotty voice.....  It's got it all!

Because all he does is fucking eat. And when he can't he's like a heroin addict without his fix.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 18, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
Unfortunately the Big Guy dropped the ball.

A surprise to no one who isn't you.  Birds of a feather and all that.  Do you also weigh 400 ell bees?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
My favorite part in there was the Conga Line of junk food that would waltz past and drive him wild.  22:00 - 22:45
Eyes closed, snotty voice.....  It's got it all!

Fifty minute video..He eats for about 47 of those minutes.  :-\ :-\

He doesn't understand why he's so fucking obese!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

I thought maybe it was just an exaggeration until I actually watched parts of a number of them. No matter where I dropped in he was shoving stuff in his cake hole. I’m actually surprised he’s not dead yet if he truly does that all the time. I work out religiously and eat far less and still struggle with more poundage than I’d like but nowhere near that guy.

I also have no idea who would ever donate for videos of him gnawing into food packaging like a sewer rat. At least with Hoagie for instance the crazy is entertaining.

WeinerInHand

Imagine if he would just wait until he was done chewing to grab another bite, instead he has the next load already lined up.

Laurakinch

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 18, 2018, 02:46:47 PM
The love child of Beetlejuice and Uncle Fester.

Perfect description lol. A face only samsquatch could love.

BTW: is there a death pool? He looks ready for a dirt nap.

Norm

He's got one thing going for him, he has to physically walk places which does help somewhat with his weight issue. Problem is should he become unable to walk more than a few feet he'll really start putting on the weight. And as he becomes larger more health issues will arise and he could become a bed ridden 600 pound invalid in no time at his current food intake level. With the increased demand on his heart and internal organs at his age could be the final curtain call for the "Guy from Pittsborg"

Yorkshire pud

News just in!!!!! While the Senda was away, Samsquatch was down at Santa Cruz driving the boys wild. She has a duel purpose too. This exclusive photo was taken by our on the spot paparazzi. Good shot!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on June 18, 2018, 09:50:17 PM
He's got one thing going for him, he has to physically walk places which does help somewhat with his weight issue. Problem is should he become unable to walk more than a few feet he'll really start putting on the weight. And as he becomes larger more health issues will arise and he could become a bed ridden 600 pound invalid in no time at his current food intake level. With the increased demand on his heart and internal organs at his age could be the final curtain call for the "Guy from Pittsborg"

I know, worrying isn't it?  ;D

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 18, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

Are you ready to strap on some of Ibby's leftovers rather than spending your life explaining to Pud why Roosevelt won the war.  If so PM me babes

GravitySucks

He is NOT giving refunds. So don’t even think about it.

If he goes to AlienCon in 2019 he is going to fly and he will have a car and a highlander and his old GoPro with a tv screen and a new gopro6 with wifi and and his ipad will be fixed and he will have a new ipad and he will have rolling luggage with wheels. And he won’t be rushed like this time. He will have more than 9 months to plan for it.

https://youtu.be/PnQDOCLtT54

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 18, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

If he goes to AlienCon in 2019 he is going to fly and he will have a car and a highlander and his old GoPro with a tv screen and a new gopro6 with wifi and and his ipad will be fixed and he will have a new ipad and he will have rolling luggage with wheels. And he won’t be rushed like this time. He will have more than 9 months to plan for it.

sooooooooooooooooooooo...... not his fault......... huh..... go figure.

WhiteCrow

George is lieing through his teeth. He had nothing to do with setting up the GoFundMe account. I take full responsibility for releasing the funds and not giving him the cash as he demanded and buying him a ticket instead, so he wouldn't squander the cash.
The GoFundMe site had little to do with overall strategy to fund the amount to properly document the Aliencon convention. It was only one small piece of a complex project. 

If anyone wants a refund because they are not satisfied with George's Aliencon youtube "content"  please PM me  for a refund.

All in all George was obviously in over his head, and panicked and tried to save face by hanging out at the dance so it would  appear that he was actually spending more time at Aliencon than he really did. He needed  Curtis's (and others) attention and efforts to make any worthwhile attempt at properly documenting the Aliencon convention. As said before  his shortsightedness by demanding the cash scared away the potential investors.

Unfortunately for George, he once again burned the bridges of anyone that tried to honestly help him.

WhiteCrow

I hope he can pull that off. And also build his Shipping Container House Uptoia.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Season Nine.. coming soon!
"The shipping container cuckhouse"

https://youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A

https://youtu.be/aQUAxN9Sxdo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
George is lieing through his teeth...

Unfortunately for George, he once again burned the bridges of anyone that tried to honestly help him.

Doesn't matter.  He said he'll never beg again, and even has plans to go next year and pay his own way. 

About the begging though, pretty sure he didn't mean government handouts, church and other charitable organization (such as Meals on Wheels) handouts, his annual tour to collect a dozen free lunches on his birthday, etc - just eBegging

Lilith

George is lieing through his teeth. He had nothing to do with setting up the GoFundMe account. I take full responsibility for releasing the funds and not giving him the cash as he demanded and buying him a ticket instead, so he wouldn't squander the cash.
The GoFundMe site had little to do with overall strategy to fund the amount to properly document the Aliencon convention. It was only one small piece of a complex project. 

If anyone wants a refund because they are not satisfied with George's Aliencon youtube "content"  please PM me  for a refund.

All in all George was obviously in over his head, and panicked and tried to save face by hanging out at the dance so it would  appear that he was actually spending more time at Aliencon than he really did. He needed  Curtis's (and others) attention and efforts to make any worthwhile attempt at properly documenting the Aliencon convention. As said before  his shortsightedness by demanding the cash scared away the potential investors.

I don't think ANYBODY want's a refund from you WhiteTroll.  I want GEORGE to refund my money, NOT YOU.  You can use my donation to take Mrs Troll out for coffee on me.  I want GEORGE to refund my donation.  HE is the one that lied to everyone,  used my money,  and wasted it.

He knew he needed to spend $70 bucks to get himself wifi for the entire trip, including the train trip.  He got donations from people besides the gofund me for equiptment, internet, any little thing he broke etc.  He  GEORGE SENDA owes EVERYBODY REFUNDS for everything, not just his ticket money.

Also, Senda really should stop saying "he had no way of knowing" ANYTHING!!!  He has a phone, a pen, internet, an IPad, 3 Kindle FIres, 2 IPhones, an Android phone, etc, etc, etc.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 01:48:01 PM
Hahaha A woman in this video asks Senda if he's going to be talking for the whole trip.   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU0qJdbPaYg

Lol.  "People in Finland watch me."  And the FM crone masquerading as an old black woman calls senda out.  "Are you gonna be..."  Lol.  He should have told her, "I grifted my ticket fair and square, bitch.  How much welfare money did you spend to be on this train with a magnificent superior white male like me?  Hey, you got a little white in you?  No?  Would you like some?" 
Hilarity would ensue.

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 18, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

BTW: is there a death pool? He looks ready for a dirt nap.

Oh, please, please, please.  Not until he comes into the DMV wanting his license reinstated.  I can only imagine the guffaws that I will enjoy when that occasion hits the thread.   

paladin1991

I'd like a refund.

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 02:24:54 AM
Also, Senda really should stop saying "he had no way of knowing" ANYTHING!!!  He has a phone, a pen, internet, an IPad, 3 Kindle FIres, 2 IPhones, an Android phone, etc, etc, etc.

Exactly. Odd how the guy doesn't even know how to do the simplest things, yet is an expert when it comes to Sewergabbers sabotaging, breaching and hacking his sorry behind at every turn. He "knows all" then, doesn't he?

Gee. I just Googled "Amtrak California Wi-Fi" and it took mere seconds to find this. But the guy had no way of knowing?

http://blog.amtrak.com/2013/03/wifi-why-yes/

"We’re working on improving that as we speak, but for now our WiFi does not support high-bandwidth actions like streaming music, streaming video or downloading large files." -- Amtrak.

OK. Clear. How did he miss that online? Didn't have ten seconds to spare in eight months? I got it. Not his fault. Amtrak's fault for not telling him. Even though they tell everyone on their websites. Looks like he missed this obvious one, too:

"Download large files at home: Before leaving for the station, load up your devices with entertainment or that crucial PowerPoint so you don’t have to rely on WiFi to stream or download large files live on the train."  -- Amtrak.

But he had no way of knowing? Is that right? All his excuses are lame and getting lamer by the day. The guy's damage control is worse than his own actions in the continuing saga of "The Great Senda-AlienCon Disaster Of 2018" -- which is coming to us live, not scripted on some film.

RE: "Alien con 2018. Discussing the critics & background."

Sounds like another confirmed casualty on the guy's YouTube channel. Comments deleted. The Dutchman bought it big time. It appears the guy had a hissy fit because he won't admit he screwed up AlienCon on his own. And banned turned on another soul only trying to help him.

That would have been that poor Steffon Blech. The Netherlands is now another "pissed on" piece of perceived inferiority for the guy. He blew that potential alliance Using Wasting the internet. What a shame. I feel for Blech. He did nothing wrong.

He was just Blech being Blech. He's gotta be him, you know? Who else could Blech be but who he is? He was a good Blech. An Amsterdam A damn good one. But the guy had to "do him in" on that channel, huh? What a f*ck the guy is. More than ever.

GravitySucks

Sinuses came back with a vengeance...

I noted he had no issues in a clean hotel room. Back in the dust mite infested cat cave... well it’s everyone’s fault that was on the train

https://youtu.be/0-pEZEYteZQ

ONeill

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 19, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
Sinuses came back with a vengeance...

I noted he had no issues in a clean hotel room. Back in the dust mite infested cat cave... well it’s everyone’s fault that was on the train

A swine back in it's pen. This really should be narrated in sir David Attenborough's voice.

a NEW angle for a NEW GRIFT CON SCAM !
https://youtu.be/YxVrorSX13M
have you EVER BEFORE heard of FAT FALKIE’s ALIEN ABDUCTION ?
swell there’s a SUCKER born every minute...
and FAT FALKIE may have found NEW SUCKERS to tap into...
FOR “DONATIONS”...
Ancient Alien SHOW featuring FAT FALKIE !
speaking engagements !
travel, FOOD, hotels, merchandise income...
the list of “DONATIONS” could EQUAL SUCKERS !
a SUCKER and DONATION could materialize EVERY MINUTE !

maybe, just maybe, FAT FALKIE did have a SUCCESSFUL TRIP !

we shall see...