Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 08:31:50 PM
After hearing Dave recount Heather bullshit, I'm more committed to enjoying her munch it in a gnarly wipeout, dude.

Yes.  Wonder what she said to Keith.    Also totally explains her at LNM - all about me, she really does belong with Vara and Ira.

Bluejay

No sympathy for that evil witch.  She created these circumstances for herself, and so deserves the consequences.

Spookcat

Quote from: Bluejay on June 18, 2018, 08:49:05 PM
No sympathy for that evil witch.  She created these circumstances for herself, and so deserves the consequences.

For someone who claims to be a witch, you'd think she'd be better about the energies she puts out there. One of the basic rules and all.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bluejay on June 18, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

Lilith

Heather is pumping out from pole to freezing pole again.

Lilith

I do enjoy shows about the Georgia Guidestones.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 10:01:21 PM
Heather is pumping out from pole to freezing pole again.

Makes one want to cheer for global warming.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 18, 2018, 10:03:17 PM
Makes one want to cheer for global warming.

Maybe she's pole dancing?  Now I'm going to have nightmares. :-[

Lilith

I wonder when somebody is going to do a show on Hawaii and Yellowstone activity?

(another of my favorite topics)

Lilith

I imagine that heather must picture herself surrounded by a room full of kindergardeners when she's talking.

Lilith

She's back into the "Right?" habit.  ::)

With a new "did you know that" Thrown in as a change of scenery.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 10:15:05 PM
I imagine that heather must picture herself surrounded by a room full of kindergardeners when she's talking.

Time to get out of Preschool and join us in the real chat thread  ;D

Lilith

I hope Heather is done talking soon.

Lilith

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 18, 2018, 10:23:16 PM
Time to get out of Preschool and join us in the real chat thread  ;D

Indeed  ;D  Show that bravery she boasts of.

K_Dubb

I think you are right about that; more than any Art imitation people hear, it's this vocal affect that makes her unlistenable for me.  It is as though the only female speakers whose delivery can serve as models are the dim remembrances of schoolteachers.  The indulgent way she drags out her terminal ts and esses suggests she sees her imaginary audience in rapt attention held in place by discipline, and hanging on her every word instead of cruising the internet at the same time.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 18, 2018, 10:31:11 PM
I think you are right about that; more than any Art imitation people hear, it's this vocal affect that makes her unlistenable for me.  It is as though the only female speakers whose delivery can serve as models are the dim remembrances of schoolteachers.  The indulgent way she drags out her terminal ts and esses suggests she sees her imaginary audience in rapt attention held in place by discipline, and hanging on her every word instead of cruising the internet at the same time.

And discussing on bellgab.  :)

Somebody called it, her comment about how difficult Fathers Day was for her, with Art gone and all.

Lilith

I missed it, when is the time capsule supposed to be removed?

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 10:37:07 PM
And discussing on bellgab.  :)

Somebody called it, her comment about how difficult Fathers Day was for her, with Art gone and all.

I'm not listening, I'm half listening to Dave's show while finishing up a new syllabus for a course supposed to run in the fall (we'll see). What did she say about Father's Day? Feh.

Lilith

Quote from: Aquarius on June 18, 2018, 10:45:19 PM
I'm not listening, I'm half listening to Dave's show while finishing up a new syllabus for a course supposed to run in the fall (we'll see). What did she say about Father's Day? Feh.

Just that it was difficult for her without Art, and she had something to give him for his birthday I guess, that sort of thing.

Lilith

I liked that about Art, he tackled whatever had the peoples interest of the day.  I think it took a lot of work getting a good guest daily, but you can just tell that shows schedule guests ahead of time, who are not at all relevant to the interests of the day.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
Just that it was difficult for her without Art, and she had something to give him for his birthday I guess, that sort of thing.
I call bullshit.

That piece of lying shit can't get her shit together, getting a present two.months early?  Bullfuckingshit.

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

Ah, thanks. More of same, it sounds like...

Bluejay

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
I call bullshit.

That piece of lying shit can't get her shit together, getting a present two.months early?  Bullfuckingshit.

Well, I'm guessing a painted rock, no?