• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Some Changes to BellGab

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: mv on December 23, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
try checking it.
I checked by attempting a post using the same link etc. and it appears corrected.  TY MV

MV/Liberace!

BellGab's new server provides unlimited storage space, so image attachments have been re-enabled.  If there are any file types you'd like to attach which are not currently allowed, let me know.

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on December 24, 2017, 03:25:45 PM
BellGab's new server provides unlimited storage space, so image attachments have been re-enabled.  If there are any file types you'd like to attach which are not currently allowed, let me know.
Best Christmas present EVER!  Thank you, Michael! :-*

PRAISE, MV!

aldousburbank

I want to fax bellgab.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 24, 2017, 03:40:02 PM
I want to fax bellgab.
I want to 3-D print BellGab! ;D ;D ;D

Wait . . . . . . . .  :o :o :o

WhiteCrow

I love you

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3422.0 

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on December 24, 2017, 06:44:46 PM
you have all of the images, so repost them.

Go ahead, Pb.  I fucking dare you.

ItsOver

Quote from: mv on December 24, 2017, 06:44:46 PM
you have all of the images, so repost them.
They were pretty damn funny.  ;D

pate

Yeah, PB had some awesome Jorch's EyePads...

I still have the one I made attempting to show a Psychic Vampire interacting with Robert Zimmerman (the new science advisor?) and then Dave Norrie.

I drew it by hand on a sheet of paper and then scanned it, so it sucks.  I thought it funny at the thyme.

I understand now why eMCee decided to do away with the image attachments.

Most of the crap I photoshopped back in the day wasn't really worth keeping.

Although I still stand by my work on the Dungeons and Dragons monsters thread that MFM started (I shall include that one as I think it was one of my best...)

BTW, eMCee, if I upload all the worthless photoshops I've done over the yearns will they magically re-appear where I originally posted them?  I still have them I think, with the same names even I believe...

G-U-D thymes!

Swishypants

MV, the kinder, gentler, Bellgab is not working. Thunderdome this shit again!

Gd5150

Can one block specific threads? Asking for 4,490 friends.

ShayP

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
Can one block specific threads? Asking for 4,490 friends.

Go to Profile.  Then Ignore Board Options.

This page lets you ignore particular boards. When a board is ignored, the new post indicator will not show up on the board index. New posts will not show up using the "unread post" search link (when searching it will not look in those boards) however, ignored boards will still appear on the board index and upon entering will show which topics have new posts. When using the "unread replies" link, new posts in an ignored board will still be shown.

Swishypants

I want to ignore the fact that someone thought up the name "Hork Supreme" before I did. How does this help me MV?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 01:10:58 PM
I want to ignore the fact that someone thought up the name "Hork Supreme" before I did. How does this help me MV?

version 2.1 of the forum software is coming...

Quote from: mv on January 04, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

FiFi's 10G's at work ladies and gentleman!!!!!!!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 04, 2018, 07:26:16 PM
FiFi's 10G's at work ladies and gentleman!!!!!!!!!

So generous of her.

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on January 04, 2018, 09:19:06 PM
So generous of her.

You took on 10 Black Guys and survived? GOOD JOB!!! They don't use no condom! Fuks wid da feelin'!

Swishypants

God damnit JoJo! That's not a "Cute" dog! It's "goofy as fuck" looking! Your world view is so ridiculously askew!

aldousburbank

Quote from: mv on January 04, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

That's what she said.

Gd5150

When Bellgab is offline , the donate button still works.

Swishypants

I like to picture MV as "Small Wonder" but Russian and smoking and on fire, with parts falling off and poison darts for teeth.

Jojo

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

I don't see why anyone would look down on KFC any more than they would the rest of the fast food franchises selling frozen, truck hauled slop.
Macerators?