• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dutch Sinse. Earth Quake Predictions.

Started by starrmtn001, January 12, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 18, 2017, 03:06:15 PM
Hey, One, this scenario is pretty cool too.  ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/KhtNNQk8lZw

Sorry Starr I don't have time to watch the whole thing, I just watched few first minutes of it...
but in the Book of REVELATION  there is a very detailed description how the future City will look like and the dimensions of it,etc-etc.
Very cool stuff actually - pure science fiction if you will in he Bible, all humans and animals will be vegetarian in the future Earth,
those animals that eat only meat now will change to eat vegetations only...lot's of exiting stuff -for those
who will earn the right to be included in that future Paradise of course,
the immoral rebels who rejected GOD will be respected and their FREE will will be respected to refuse God and His rule,
and they will be promptly separated from God ..from His Loving Light.

starrmtn001

7/18/2017 -- Major Earthquake Unrest worldwide -- M7.7 Alaska, M6.5 Peru + Yellowstone Swarm.

https://youtu.be/Wjnoc33hMqg

CozyRozie

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 18, 2017, 04:13:00 PM
7/18/2017 -- Major Earthquake Unrest worldwide -- M7.7 Alaska, M6.5 Peru + Yellowstone Swarm.

Starr, I'm starting to suspect that you and that dude are collaborating in bringing California under , lol 
(and the rest of the World with it)   8)

CozyRozie

VERY BUSY TODAY on BELLGAB
...maybe serious Earth quake is coming indeed
maybe all that hard work by Starr posting in this thread will finally give fruits... 

starrmtn001

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 04:18:42 PM
Starr, I'm starting to suspect that you and that dude are collaborating in bringing California under , lol 
(and the rest of the World with it)   8)

No, not bringing under, just temporarily closing for repairs and maintenance. ;)

Of course, there goes the cash flow from trans-planetary tourism.  ::) ;D 8)

starrmtn001

7/19/2017 -- Global Earthquake Update -- Pressure transferring around Pacific + planet = HAVE A PLAN.
Yes, the link works. ;)

https://youtu.be/bCOYb_Q1xNQ

Designx

Thanks for posting these. I think there's something to his theory of plate energy transfer. Has he ever ever done any radio interviews? It would sure beat what that John Hogue idiot puts out.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Designx on July 19, 2017, 04:30:59 PM
Thanks for posting these. I think there's something to his theory of plate energy transfer. Has he ever ever done any radio interviews? It would sure beat what that John Hogue idiot puts out.
I don't know, but I would love it if one of our peeps interviewed him, such as; GabCast, EOD The Michael Deacon Program, MITD, EDOR Daniel, George Knapp (especially Knapp), RandomCast, and of course Hoagy's show OSOM.  These are just a few off the top of my head.  There are probably many good science based shows that I have forgotten or don't know about yet.

Thank you, Designx, for posting.  I hope you post often. ;) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Eleven pages of earthquake 'predictions' that didn't happen, and no prediction of one that did. Yesterday. Funny that. Might it be that they can't be predicted? Probably.

Greece-Turkey earthquake: Two killed on island of Kos - www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40677825

Not even geologists who spend all day looking at past earthquake data can't predict them, they can only surmise based on the balance of probilities whether one will, not when. Might it be because this dutch bloke is full of shit? Probably. He seems to think on the basis of dropping eggs from three feet onto a carpet. Many will break, some won't. But the chances are high they will.

Will an earthquake and tremors occur in Japan, NZ, West coast of the USA, central Asia, Spine of Italy, near the Aegean sea? More than likely. Because kids, that's where there is seismic activity of tectonic plates. It isn't prediction, its probably going to happen sometime.

If he was so fucking clever, he wouldn't be making videos for a guillible audience, he'd be employed on a very high retainer by insurance companies, architects, emergency agencies, governments who could plan days or weeks in advance rather than have to deal with the aftermath. He's a disingenuous asshole.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 21, 2017, 08:19:04 AM
Eleven pages of earthquake 'predictions' that didn't happen, and no prediction of one that did. Yesterday. Funny that. Might it be that they can't be predicted? Probably.

Greece-Turkey earthquake: Two killed on island of Kos - www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40677825

Not even geologists who spend all day looking at past earthquake data can't predict them, they can only surmise based on the balance of probilities whether one will, not when. Might it be because this dutch bloke is full of shit? Probably. He seems to think on the basis of dropping eggs from three feet onto a carpet. Many will break, some won't. But the chances are high they will.

Will an earthquake and tremors occur in Japan, NZ, West coast of the USA, central Asia, Spine of Italy, near the Aegean sea? More than likely. Because kids, that's where there is seismic activity of tectonic plates. It isn't prediction, its probably going to happen sometime.

If he was so fucking clever, he wouldn't be making videos for a guillible audience, he'd be employed on a very high retainer by insurance companies, architects, emergency agencies, governments who could plan days or weeks in advance rather than have to deal with the aftermath. I'm disingenuous asshole.

Yorkshire Pud,
I wholeheartedly agree with you on your last statement.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 21, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

If he was so fucking clever, he wouldn't be making videos for a guillible audience, he'd be employed on a very high retainer by insurance companies, architects, emergency agencies, governments who could plan days or weeks in advance rather than have to deal with the aftermath.

First,"predictions" is MY mistake.  Dutch calls them forecasts (like the weather), not predictions.  My bad, not his.

If you take the time to watch, you'll find many examples of forecast hits, often happening during the live-cast.

He is often trolled and hacked by the (so called) pros because of his discoveries is seismic science which has been proving him right and the pros wrong for almost 8 years now.  The big pros and companies should have him on their payroll but they don't.  Their bad, not his.

Peoples' lives and well being are at the top of his list.  This is something else you would know if you had been watching his videos.  In fact, all the disinformation you have posted here is addressed in most all of his videos.  This tells me that you are one of those folks that shit-posts about a headline without reading the story.

starrmtn001

NOTE:  Dutch and family, are in the process of moving to a new house.  Considering the time and work it takes to pack, move, and unpack again, updates will be delayed. 

Moving so sucks!

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 19, 2017, 04:06:45 PM
7/19/2017 -- Global Earthquake Update -- Pressure transferring around Pacific + planet = HAVE A PLAN.
Yes, the link works. ;)

https://youtu.be/bCOYb_Q1xNQ

At time 3:44, Dutch says to look for more of them.

He is addressing the moderate quakes in Greece and Turkey prior the major quake that happened on the 20th.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 21, 2017, 10:29:51 AM
First,"predictions" is MY mistake.  Dutch calls them forecasts (like the weather), not predictions.  My bad, not his.

If you take the time to watch, you'll find many examples of forecast hits, often happening during the live-cast.

He is often trolled and hacked by the (so called) pros because of his discoveries is seismic science which has been proving him right and the pros wrong for almost 8 years now.  The big pros and companies should have him on their payroll but they don't.  Their bad, not his.

Peoples' lives and well being are at the top of his list.  This is something else you would know if you had been watching his videos.  In fact, all the disinformation you have posted here is addressed in most all of his videos.  This tells me that you are one of those folks that shit-posts about a headline without reading the story.

Put the pipe down. When he starts 'forecasting' the unlikely he'll have credibility. 'Forcasting' an earthquake off San Francisco would carry weight if the forecast was given a week beforehand, he told the rescue services and everyone took steps to evacuate to safety, and the earthquake happened as forecast.

Throwing it all at the wall and basically saying "Well it might happen, no guarantees though' is just vague bullshit. It isn't helpful to anyone except him because it gives him the delusion he has some authority.

starrmtn001

Oh, my dear YP, your empty words ring hollow here.  Stick with the political threads where your words bring resounding laughter. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

7/21/2017 -- (Part 1) Large Earthquake + Tsunami hit South Europe / Turkey.

https://youtu.be/EPdjbwTtCyo

7/21/2017 -- (Part 2) Europe Earthquake Forecast -- Major unrest + Tsunami strikes Turkey / Greece.

https://youtu.be/rx5ts_YuxMM

CozyRozie

Yorkshire Pud we would like to read what do you have to say about your son, and what you did to him.
That was so terrible what you did.
If you try to do that to mikuthing01 mikuthing01 would use one of his powerful guns to stop you.
Be very afraid of those who can protect themselves with their guns Yorkshire Pud because they can stop you from doing bad things to others.

Laurakinch

Quote from: mikuthingO1 on July 21, 2017, 04:45:15 PM
Yorkshire Pud we would like to read what do you have to say about your son, and what you did to him.
That was so terrible what you did.
If you try to do that to mikuthing01 mikuthing01 would use one of his powerful guns to stop you.
Be very afraid of those who can protect themselves with their guns Yorkshire Pud because they can stop you from doing bad things to others.

Why don't you shoot up another syringe of meth and have a heart attack.

Jackstar

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 21, 2017, 05:37:41 PM
Why don't you shoot up another syringe of meth

Hillary deleted the meth.

and have a heart attack.

So you're telling him... good meth?

CozyRozie

Why don't you shoot up another syringe of meth and have a heart attack.

Laurakinch, mikuthing01 is sad to learn that you have cancer :) ;).  kek  ~desu

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on July 21, 2017, 05:44:03 PM
Hillary deleted the meth.

Jackstar please share some of your meth with mikuthing01
mikuthing01 will bring his collection of naked Asian dolls and you can touch them as you wish if you share some of your meth with miku. kek 
you are ~desu  Jackstar oldfag

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 21, 2017, 04:27:26 PM
7/21/2017 -- (Part 1) Large Earthquake + Tsunami hit South Europe / Turkey.

https://youtu.be/EPdjbwTtCyo

7/21/2017 -- (Part 2) Europe Earthquake Forecast -- Major unrest + Tsunami strikes Turkey / Greece.

https://youtu.be/rx5ts_YuxMM

It isn't a forecast if its reported after the fact. Its your fake news. What don't you get? The bong has frazzeled your frontal lobes.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 21, 2017, 06:46:08 PM
It isn't a forecast if its reported after the fact. Its your fake news. What don't you get? The bong has frazzeled your frontal lobes.

Yorkshire Pud did your son recovered from what you did to him?
How could you be such a gross disgusting father to your son Yorkshire Pud.
mikuthing01 has guns loaded with heavy duty caliber bullets ready to fire

CozyRozie

Jackstar what's you connection to Soros ?
Soros is also (((Hungarian)))

starrmtn001

7/23/2017 -- East Coast USA Earthquakes - New York + Maine hit as expected.

https://youtu.be/kly-gqvHBSE

starrmtn001

7/24/2017 -- English Channel Earthquake struck as expected -- New Europe EQ watch.

https://youtu.be/lDvZ90L46J0

starrmtn001

7/25/2017 -- Deepest earthquake on the planet hits Iraq (750km / 466 miles) - What next?

https://youtu.be/indR4W1jOzY

starrmtn001

7/26/2017 -- West Coast + Midwest USA Earthquake Update -- Swarms pointing towards larger movement.

https://youtu.be/1ogY7gfSmmk