• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC

Started by Gd5150, October 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 05:41:51 PM
Traitor! >:(

Honestly, Bart has always been decent to me so I really can't complain. However, I do understand your grudge.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
Accelerationism would have been consistent across all these shills, implying otherwise is masturbatory.

I grant that your point here is quite plausible, but consider this--Obama was likely the dumbest out of all of them, and so his ascension matched my long-term goals best.

I still find it hard to imagine how you might prefer No Name. A case could be more easily made for Romney, but again--no chance of hemp industrialization with that guy. I'm still satisfied.

(Note also, that I told everyone I knew in 2011, "Trump should run!!" I lost a lot of friends that year. That's too bad.)

Quote from: WeinerInHand on October 25, 2018, 05:44:30 PM
Bart has always been decent to me so I really can't complain.

Well, at least you're honest about it.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Well, at least you're honest about it.

I didn't even know that you got booted until this place started back up and I read the threads.

Dr. MD MD

Honestly, Bart has always been decent to me so I really can't complain. However, I do understand your grudge.

No problem. Enjoy your butt munching @Ellgab. ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
No problem. Enjoy your butt munching @Ellgab. ;)

I will say that it's good to see ya, Doc!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on October 25, 2018, 05:54:26 PM
I will say that it's good to see ya, Doc!

Same here. I enjoed your posts before the Bellgab shut down.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on October 25, 2018, 05:50:50 PM
I didn't even know that you got booted until this place started back up and I read the threads.

>avoid addressing tweets like clockwork

The EllaHeaven diaspora is remarkably consistent in their capacity to overlook uncomfortable truths, in all things.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
The EllaHeaven diaspora

It's important here to recall how that whole gang manifested.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
It's important here to recall how that whole gang manifested.

Why don’t you walk us through that then?

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on October 25, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

Good to see you again Weiner!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
Why don’t you walk us through that then?

That's brig's area. I'm more of a pilot.

WeinerInHand

They say that the bombs were sent from Florida.
All that's left for the dems is to determine which "suicide" takes the blame. Plan B will be to fault the hurricane for a stunted investigation. 😕

chefist

Richard Nixon just send me a bomb!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Juan on October 25, 2018, 04:55:57 PM
The media is expecting evidence in the “bombings.” It will be hard to find evidence on “bombs” assembled in CIA clean rooms.

Have they checked the Road Runner cartoons? That mess has Acme Products written all over it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 24, 2018, 09:51:48 PM
Tonight the President of the United States called for calm and for people on both sides to real in the rhetoric. This isn’t the first time either.

And what has the demokkkrat leadership done? Blamed Trump. Hillary called for incivility until demokkkrats take back the House. CNN president blames Trump and Sarah Sanders. CNN has Called Trump Hitler for 2 years. Encouraged their lemming idiots to commit more violence and incivility. Chris Mathews of MSNBC called Trumps inauguration speech Hitlarian. Minutes after he became president. Morning Joe is a daily rant of Hitler comparisons. Not crazy wacko fringe, the highest leadership of the demokkkrat party.

Are we surprised? Not in the least. This is the demokkkrat party of no ideas. No solutions. No platform. Just obsessive hate.

You gotta love the squawking heads on the Democratic propaganda news outlets. They're beginning to sound like John Dillinger lecturing on the sins of bank robbery.

Jackstar

For some time now, whenever I engage in commerce out in the real world--like a grocery store, restaurant, gun range, whatever--my regular joke when any kind of technical problem presents itself with the point of sale process, I always go, "Must be the Russians!"

I have been milking this joke hard today. The reactions I am getting are delightfully more... nuanced, shall we say, than they have been in the past.

Current timeline: BEST timeline.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on October 25, 2018, 09:53:11 PM
Have they checked the Road Runner cartoons? That mess has Acme Products written all over it.
You may be onto something.

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
I'm blaming proximity to commiefornia.

Or perhaps shared ethnicity given the Cos avatar that Jack used to display?

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2018, 04:54:36 PM
Most of them do that quite well on a daily basis.

...sharing deformed genitalia...

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

Reminder:

So, clearly wasn't going to vote for them.

Well that's a nice safe way to rationalize choosing the Amerikkan Trojan Horse.... >:(

QuoteI did feel that there was a possibility that he would have helped industrialize hemp. Hemp, motherfuckers, not just the medicine part. It is the strongest, most durable, and cost-effective fiber on the planet, and its continual demonization is proof positive that undeniably despicable forces of evil still hold undue sway over the affairs of Men on this planet.

Single issue voters generally lead us down the road to perdition.

Hemp and weed are fine, but voting for those splinter issues over all others is madness!

QuoteI do not regret my votes.

WTF?!?!!!

Thanks a fuck of lot for participating in the immigrant takeover we're wallowing in now, you ASSHOLE! >:(

QuoteBesides, things have worked out okay for everyone now, right?

Oh sure...grrrreattt!

Loved the enterovirus child deaths a fuck of a lot, brilliant sacrifice Jacky!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/10/12/the-enterovirus-d68-and-president-obamas-executive-order-13295/

The True Story Of Enterovirus D68 is Not A Story of Surprise

Back in July of 2014 we outlined how the “surprise influx” of Unaccompanied Alien Children from Central America was not in actuality “a surprise”.  We knew it was not a surprise because the Obama Administration was specifically pre-planning for an influx a full seven months before the story began to reach the headlines:

On January 29th of this year, the federal government posted an advertisement seeking bids for a vendor contract to handle “Unaccompanied Alien Children“.

Not just any contract mind you, but a very specific contract â€" for a very specific number of unaccompanied minors: 65,000.

Obviously the key take-away was:  How could DHS and HHS claim a surprise when they were specifically looking for contractors to handle a very specific number of UAC’s seven month earlier?

We cannot over-emphasize the significance here.  The specific strain of respiratory virus, currently being chased by the CDC throughout the U.S. outbreak, EV-D68, was first identified in 2013 within the exact same countries where the UAC’s have traveled from.

By itself that’s damning evidence of outbreak origination.   However, when you overlay the map of UAC disbursal to the map of U.S. outbreak locations it becomes almost irrefutable.  The UAC’s brought the resistant strain of EV-D68 virus to the U.S.

However, that’s not the part of the story we are highlighting here.

The VIROLOGY study was published IN THE EXACT SAME MONTH as the anticipated UAC migration predictions for 2014.   Both data sets absorbed within the body politic in October of 2013.

The Virological Study timeline was:

Received:   22 March 2013
Accepted:   31 July 2013
Published:   11 October 2013
Before continuing let’s recap:

•  The UAC’s were known to be coming.   â€¢  The UAC’s were known to carry a risk of introducing uncommon strains of respiratory virus.  • And the strain of virus is the same as the EV-D68 currently being dealt with.

Now, remember the “Bathtub Principle”, and place yourself within the administration.

You know an influx of Illegal Children are: A) expected as a result of your policies, and, B) with the potential to expose American children and U.S. communities to Central American enterovirus.

How do you avoid the risk of sunlight?

How do you avoid damage to your overall agenda if thousands of American school children suddenly become sick as a result of a reckless open border policy that you advance?

QuoteIn fact, knowing what I know now, I would certainly vote the same way again. Bad, but still the lesser of the three scumbags.

Change my mind.

EAT

SHIT

AND

DIE

MOTHERFUCKER! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
[joe roganisms intensify]

Accelerationism would have been consistent across all these shills, implying otherwise is masturbatory.

Nope.

McStain perhaps, Romney - no way.

:(

In either case the only ethical choice would be NO vote at all.

Obama = Satan.

Period.

Metron2267

That's like endorsing Mussolini because he kept you in fresh pasta and wine. :o