Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: bobo17 on August 16, 2016, 10:39:47 AM
folks....aka "dummies"
the MEETING IS OFF
this is my last post
i have tried and tried to get the respect i deserve
i could of brought this to a happy ending, but atlast you all could  not see the genius that
was before you.
i will go back to my happy life, tour the world to see my fabulos realestate properties, play golf and rest happy noing that it was a bunch of incompetent, dumm internet trolls that caused me to loose my otherwise positive outlook on society.

its all yours fault
this is my last post...ever
bobo

Bobo, are you offering happy endings for us all? ;D I didn't know you cared!

RoseGirl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 16, 2016, 09:56:05 PM
Not really, but you come here every once in awhile and start it up again.  Why?

Hey....you attacked me. Just defending myself.

Hog

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:49:44 PM

Rosegirl  started her own thread where she gave her real name away in the very first post and continued to give away her real name regularly.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8530.0.html
Saying it anywhere else doesnt matter, but posting it on Bellgab does.  It;s not so much that Rosegirl reveals her identity elsewhere (as it concerns Bellgab) its that she released that info publically here on Bellgab.

If I pmed you my name, and then you posted my name here at Bellgab, you could be banned by MV for that infraction.  MV guarentees Bellgabs users with anonymity, if Bellgab users forgo that anonymity, then thats on the user, not MV or his site.

IMO JesusJuice is alright so far as the Bellgab rules as is EarthAlien007 and Rosehirls possible identity.

peace
Hog

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:57:52 PM
So....you're saying you weren't the guy who posted the picture of the toddler being water boarded?

That is correct. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Edit: I guess I did post a picture of a baby being "water boarded".  Hold on. Let me find my post.

Hog

Just thinking aloud, it could be argued that while Rosegirl did say that a person with the name vlsited above would be hosting a show, she didnt actually type that the name listed was indeed hers.

It could be argued either way.

peace
Hog

JesusJuice

It wasn't a baby being waterboarded. It was  just a case of bad parenting.

This is what Rosegirl is talking about:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9159.msg743624.html#msg743624

RoseGirl

Okay...to be clear. My name is Lasha Seniuk and my name is also RoseGirl. I have published far and wide, in many newspapers and publications throughout North America and in Britain as Lasha Seniuk as well as appeared on many radio shows using my real name. So yes, my name is publically known.

It is also in the phone book.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:59:24 PM
Hey....you attacked me. Just defending myself.

You disappear for months at a time, come back and start the same old thing all over again, get the same reaction, disappear.  Like I said, a need to be a psycho/victim.

"Oh boo-hoo-hoo, someone said my name.  MV won't do anything about it.  Never mind I use it all the time here and on a podcast for Bellgab posters.''

Please set an appointment to see someone.  Seriously.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 16, 2016, 10:08:48 PM
You disappear for months at a time, come back and start the same old thing all over again, get the same reaction, disappear.  Like I said, a need to be a psycho/victim.

"Oh boo-hoo-hoo, someone said my name.  MV won't do anything about it.  Never mind I use it all the time here and on a podcast for Bellgab posters.''

Please set an appointment to see someone.  Seriously.

Oh and it's on my birth certificate too. And in my high school yearbook. Oh and on my Master's Degree and my Undergrad Degree. Even some of my friends know it.

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 10:08:16 PM
Okay...to be clear. My name is Lasha Seniuk and my name is also RoseGirl. I have published far and wide, in many newspapers and publications throughout North America and in Britain as Lasha Seniuk as well as appeared on many radio shows using my real name. So yes, my name is publically known.

It is also in the phone book.

You are one crazy bitch. You could be a fun person but you have insecurity issues and have to always end up playing a victim. That has never once worked out for you either.

mikuthing01

Hello, Lasha Seniuk welcome to bellgab pick your clique and enjoy the ride 8)

Hog

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 10:06:21 PM

Trying to relieve teething pain or something similar?  Anbesol might be a tad safer.  Waterboarding your infant for that malady isnt in any of my medical textbooks.lol

OK, Jesus Juice, I am officially back to digging you in the deepest manner.

peace
Hog

RoseGirl

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 10:14:15 PM

You are one crazy bitch. You could be a fun person but you have insecurity issues and have to always end up playing a victim. That has never once worked out for you either.

Nope. No insecurity here. I don't have to troll people, play abusive mind games or start arguments wherever possible to feel whole.

Just sayin.

akwilly

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 10:06:21 PM

I wish that was my avatar

RoseGirl

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 16, 2016, 10:14:37 PM
Hello, Lasha Seniuk welcome to bellgab pick your clique and enjoy the ride 8)

Hey...who's that? Cuz it certainly isn't me. I think it was a picture someone tried to pretend was me maybe...but it is not me.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 10:17:05 PM
Nope. No insecurity here. I don't have to troll people, play abusive mind games or start arguments wherever possible to feel whole.

Just sayin.

Really?  Then what is all this about?

For someone who isn't doing it, you described it pretty well

JesusJuice

Quote from: akwilly on August 16, 2016, 10:18:25 PM
I wish that was my avatar

Do it. Do it for the lulz. You know that you want to.

I'll give Rose credit. She knows how to grab attention and keep it.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 16, 2016, 10:20:35 PM
Really?  Then what is all this about?

For someone who isn't doing it, you described it pretty well

You got nasty and said I needed to play the role of psycho/victim and I defended myself. That's all that is happening here.

Quote from: Empress on August 16, 2016, 10:22:52 PM

If you post a picture of your tits you will get attention...

RoseGirl

Quote from: Empress on August 16, 2016, 10:22:52 PM

Nah...not about attention. It's about defending myself from the same old boring troll tactics. So stupid, really.

jazmunda

I could sure use an animated popcorn eating gif with extra salt and dollop of butter right about now.

RoseGirl

Quote from: jaz on August 16, 2016, 10:28:44 PM
I could sure use an animated popcorn eating gif with extra salt and dollop of butter right about now.

lol

So could I.

JesusJuice

This is the pre show to Dark City tonight. Start's in a half an hour.

mikuthing01

trostol

nah some donuts yo

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 10:25:18 PM
You got nasty and said I needed to play the role of psycho/victim and I defended myself. That's all that is happening here.

You've been playing the same hostile victim routine here for at least a couple years.  I think this is the first time I've responded to it.  This is your deal, not mine.

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 10:30:38 PM
This is the pre show to Dark City tonight. Start's in a half an hour.

Yasss! And Sandra's tit pic...

JesusJuice

Quote from: rekcuf on August 16, 2016, 10:35:58 PM
Yasss! And Sandra's tit pic...

I'm more interested about her legendary ass that I keep hearing about!