• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lowbot

Quote from: timebandit on June 11, 2018, 04:22:44 PM
I have a brainstorm brain fart..
No one trash talk or mention Heather tonight.

FIFY.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2018, 03:00:41 PM
Perhaps the next unboxing will involve Art climbing out of his casket to stop this trainwreck.

It seems to me that Art didn't care about his 'legacy'. He cared about what was in front of him at the time. Which is kind of admirable, unless you are a narcissist, then all you leave is a bunch of broken hearts and a shitty podcaster with mental problems behind.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
If they can make a buck off of cat ladies and old fools with their limited talents, that's smart biz. In the meantime "everyone" can  knock yourselves silly telling us all how bad they are.

Who are the "real" fools? :)
Best are the jealous ones.. eh?

Love ALL

I just want everyone that PM'd Whitecrow their address to get an ugly hoodie they hopefully never wear to let this sink in for awhile.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
It seems to me that Art didn't care about his 'legacy'. He cared about what was in front of him at the time. Which is kind of admirable, unless you are a narcissist, then all you leave is a bunch of broken hearts and a shitty podcaster with mental problems behind.

These are magical times. In less than two months we have had 2 MITDs and now 3 Kingdom of Nye’s.  It doesn’t get anymore #Legacy than this.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: zeebo on June 03, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
I think Art would have said "Yes yes people send me all kinds of things, now, do you have a question, sir?"  These maudlin gift-giving/virtual hug sessions are just too much.  On a side note, I wonder if Bart Ell's site has a gift-wrapping service.

He did say that Ramona opens all his mail. I'm guessing she had a large garbage can next to her as she did. Though he did get  an evil doll that a listener didn't know what to do with once. He asked his listeners not to send them.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 06:35:23 PM
He did say that Ramona opens all his mail. I'm guessing she had a large garbage can next to her as she did. Though he did get  an evil doll that a listener didn't know what to do with once. He asked his listeners not to send them.

Why not? The new host is selling them.

Quote from: Bluejay on June 11, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
That’s a lot to ask.

That is where the brown paper bag comes in.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 11, 2018, 06:38:19 PM
Why not? The new host is selling them.

Really? The doll I mentioned Art talked about trying to get rid of.

Sorry English majors.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
Granted it's a really cool looking cat with that fake fur looking fur.
Nice to see you back from the slammer

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 11, 2018, 06:45:05 PM
Nice to see you back from the slammer

I wasn't banned. Do you really think if I was banned I could post something like. "Yes, I am banned, don't tell MV that I'm posting?

I just got busy.

I should have kept posting to make it clear but I had something come up that made me extremely busy.

Also, thanks.

NXOEED

Looks like I've got some catching up to do.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: NXOEED on June 11, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

I watched your rockhound book review video. I thought it was good and you were endearing but maybe if I didn't know you from here I wouldn't like it.

Your art kind of reminds me of pus head.

albrecht

Quote from: NXOEED on June 11, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
Good luck. Especially the BartELL Legacy already confusing a bizarre situation of dueling shows, one of which I'm not sure actually exists. I'd say if you are looking to design some cool posters for a radio show again I would say do for BartELL (he already has some art posted) and Good Dave...though a rendering of Paul & Ella peeing their dog or a witch, who doesn't believe in magic, living in a shed could be interesting!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 06:43:34 PM
Really? The doll I mentioned Art talked about trying to get rid of.

Sorry English majors.

Yes, Schrader posted some haunted doll on eBay for sale. It is not the doll you are talking about.

He has 50 kids to support so get your bids in.

Sean92008

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
I wasn't banned. Do you really think if I was banned I could post something like. "Yes, I am banned, don't tell MV that I'm posting?

I just got busy.

I should have kept posting to make it clear but I had something come up that made me extremely busy.

Shoo-er.  Welcome back from Gulag 19.5

Juan

Dracula pumpkins artwork would be popular.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 11, 2018, 07:02:26 PM
Shoo-er.  Welcome back from Gulag 19.5

It's true! I had not been posting because I WAS BUSY!

No kidding dumb ass- quakes on Mars are called Mars quakes and quakes on Earth are called earthquakes

NXOEED

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 07:00:15 PM
I watched your rockhound book review video. I thought it was good and you were endearing but maybe if I didn't know you from here I wouldn't like it.

Your art kind of reminds me of pus head.

Hi Roswells, Art. Thank you kindly for the feedback. I don't think I'd watch it either if I didn't know me. I mean I don't watch it, but you know what I mean.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 11, 2018, 07:01:43 PM
Yes, Schrader posted some haunted doll on eBay for sale. It is not the doll you are talking about.

He has 50 kids to support so get your bids in.

All his kids would fill up a classroom and a half.  ::) Just from one guy.

There really should be a limit.

Anyway. I saw a haunted empty coke can go for $300 on ebay. The guy selling it didn't really lie either. He explained when he kept the sealed can in his hot car it would expand, then it would contract in the cold then it repeated that over and over again until it exploded.

BettyO417

gabcast happening right now! Be there or be there..... Quick like a bunny...

apparently there's some kind of entity attacking people if they get near the cuckstone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDADqhcpIok