• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
Who originated "Braaps"? Was it SciFi?

I am guessing a case of quantum entanglement

Father Jack

On another subject, Jimmy Church sucks ape. The stupid way he ends his show with "Gobekli Tepe". Also, I'm beginning to like Clyde Lewis less and less. Discuss.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
Haterz and Trollz.......  The Sendaverse and Varaverse are merging at an alarming rate.

Woe is the day they reach singularity.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 07:08:35 PM
Yeah, thats nice. People can just read your post history.

and i don't give a fuck if they do. you dont seem to understand that. didn't you get banned for making false accusations?

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 07:11:04 PM
I am guessing a case of quantum entanglement

Probably. It is less expensive by the case.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
and i don't give a fuck if they do. you dont seem to understand that. didn't you get banned for making false accusations?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 24, 2018, 07:10:12 PM
confirmed for lying cunt!

LYING CUNT!
Y
I
N
G

C
U
N
T
!

LMFAO! she thinks she's winning. sad.

bellNwhistle

Richard, you’re not hitting up girls for shoe sizes now, are you?  Good lord. I thought we had a private chat about this? It’s a bit  on the creepy side.

;)

Wheres White Crow? Did he come in here to defend himself yet?

albrecht

Quote from: Father Jack on May 24, 2018, 07:12:28 PM
On another subject, Jimmy Church sucks ape. The stupid way he ends his show with "Gobekli Tepe". Also, I'm beginning to like Clyde Lewis less and less. Discuss.
It might be that time of the month for Clyde. He seems to be testy with callers. He also tends to repeat his monologue/spiel/rants (but this could be for markets that pick up mid show?) And lots of the same subjects (AI, etc.) Still better that Church, obviously.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
Who originated "Braaps"? Was it SciFi?

I think it might have been Dubb but my memory of the golden weeks of Hoagland is a bit fuzzy.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Why are you so concerned about it then if you don't give a fuck about it and are sending me PM's asking me about it? Also why do you care if I get banned or not? You and that pedo you are in love with really want to get me banned again? I hate to break it to you but you are too old for him.

Agreed.   Throw Vara and Rense in there and it is just a huge cauldron of M thru F suckage for the Eastern Time Zone listener.   

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
Richard, you’re not hitting up girls for shoe sizes now, are you?  Good lord. I thought we had a private chat about this? It’s a bit  on the creepy side.

gross! im not into feet. especially not fat feet (R******, A**)

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 07:18:27 PM
I think it might have been Dubb but my memory of the golden weeks of Hoagland is a bit fuzzy.

LOL I went back to the thread a couple of weeks ago looking for when the smoking jacket comments started...ha  ;D ...was looking for "braaps" too...

Corona Kitty

I don't listen to either, but when I've heard Clyde, he tends to be redundant. Usually repeating the same thing over & over, (hr1). Etc.. maybe this is contributed to time. Tends to be on board with every conspiracy, perhaps that's his act.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
Why are you so concerned about it then if you don't give a fuck about it and are sending me PM's asking me about it? Also why do you care if I get banned or not? You and that pedo you are in love with really want to get me banned again? I hate to break it to you but you are too old for him.

so, you're still salty that Miku and i are undefeated against you. *sigh* you dont have the stamina to keep up.

GravitySucks

I was thinking it was MichaelFromVA and it does look like his was the first use of it in the OSOM thread but RT used it earlier in the MITD thread.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:19:06 PM
gross! im not into feet. especially not fat feet (R******, A**)

I’m not into feet, either. Other than using them to walk on, that is. I am blessed to have two.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

What did you get banned for?

Quote from: chefist on May 24, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
What did you get banned for?

for. making. false. accusations. against. mikuthing01.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
so, you're still salty that Miku and i are undefeated against you. *sigh* you dont have the stamina to keep up.

Whatever dude. A. You didn't answer any of my questions and B. You are dull as dishwater until your boyfriend Miku shows up, then you are aggressive. He knows and we all know you are a Tabula Rasa until we need to scribble something on you.

Zenman

Lol, mine too.

Those were heady days.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
for. making. false. accusations. against. mikuthing01.

Oh you mean when I said he is a pedo? Yeah, he's a pedo.

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 07:22:18 PM
I was thinking it was MichaelFromVA and it does look like his was the first use of it in the OSOM thread but RT used it earlier in the MITD thread.

Cool. Interesting bit of BG etymology.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
Whatever dude. A. You didn't answer any of my questions and B. You are dull as dishwater until your boyfriend Miku shows up, then you are aggressive. He knows and we all know you are a Tabula Rasa until we need to scribble something on you.

you seem upset. i wonder how many false accusations will you make before the night is over?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 07:27:35 PM
Those were heady days.

Indeed, the accutron readings were off the scale. And then it all went to shit. Sort of like Art and Dark Matter, but instead of everyone buying satellite radios we were buying bolo ties.

Bluejay

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure he just rubbed his junk all over the lining and left it at that.