• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 13, 2015, 12:09:15 AM

Shoot her in the head version.

Sock her in the head version.

Sweet Kathy, you know I'm only joking.

PLEASE LEAVE HIM!!!!

-

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on July 13, 2015, 12:22:21 AM
Shoot her in the head version.

Sock her in the head version.

Sweet Kathy, you know I'm only joking.

PLEASE LEAVE HIM!!!!

-

Well she isn't going to live with me...where do you suggest she go?

Jazmunda digs the ones where Falkie can't comprehend that it's his mirrored image on the monitor, so there's another one!

#FalkieBlitz

jazmunda

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 13, 2015, 01:13:20 AM

Jazmunda digs the ones where Falkie can't comprehend that it's his mirrored image on the monitor, so there's another one!

#FalkieBlitz

It's my favourite Falkie gif genre.

Falkie2013

Quote from: karios8 on July 12, 2015, 02:50:54 AM
What are you up to, Falkie?  Why are you going to wait until September to list a couple of games for sale? If I wanted to sell 3 of my games, they would be listed in as much time as it takes me to take a photo or find a stock image.

The games are either in my cd binders, my cd bookcase or my cd drawers. I don't have the time to look for them now. The cd's need to be found first.
We're making a trip to storage today. Once I have time they will be listed for sale. It's more important to get stuff out of here and straighten stuff out.
I cleared out all but the Apple 2 game boxes, got rid of the crates, cleaned the shelves and dusted the book that went where the game boxes used to be. Later in the week we will make a second trip with another carload of stuff and doing further cleaning when we get back. We're going to move out the wooden magazine rack out of and get rid of most of the catalogs and magazines or put the ones I want to keep in storage and remove or put away the books and dishes kept in the crates tomorrow.

Quote from: chefist on July 12, 2015, 05:37:54 PM
There is a lot of joking of course on this thread...just a quick poll with all joking aside, who feels that Falkie actually physically abuses Kathy? I want to make sure...the videos almost prove that he verbally abuses her...I did hear the "don't hit me" from Kathy, so that might be some direct evidence of physical abuse...

Falkie always makes a big point of saying he hasn't hit her on camera.  He even supposedly had Kathy come on this thread under his account, where she said Falkie has never hit her on camera.  I wonder why they have to qualify it like that.  Is it because they are defending specifically against accusations of him hitting her in his videos, or is it because he hits her, but just not on camera?  Kathy's face also appears discoloured and darkened in places.  Is that from physical abuse, or is it just from poor health and poor blood flow?  I seriously can't tell.  Falkie is quick to temper and often threatens physical violence here on the thread.  It is concerning, but difficult to say whether that actually translates to physical violence.

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on July 12, 2015, 05:37:54 PM
There is a lot of joking of course on this thread...just a quick poll with all joking aside, who feels that Falkie actually physically abuses Kathy? I want to make sure...the videos almost prove that he verbally abuses her...I did hear the "don't hit me" from Kathy, so that might be some direct evidence of physical abuse...

Big Shits was the one who started all the bs about Kathy bring abused.
She wasn't hit that day and we're getting along a lot better than we have been except that all the stress is getting to both of us and we're both on edge over how Patty screwed both of us over.
Shits & others cannot get that at times we both lose our tempers and yell at each other but we're still together after 38 years on and off and I have been trying to as supportive as I can in her time of need.
Kathy has said repeatedly that I am NOT physically abusing her but that fact in her videos gets ignored here by idiots like Shits who use every word, utterance or action to find fault where it does not and has not existed.
We fight, we get mad at each other and we make up. It happens. But the clueless only CHOOSE to focus on me yelling at her as "abuse " and IGNORE it if she yells at me so they can continue to justify attacks on me and make themselves feel self important.
It's total bs and they know it but would never admit it.
I was on the phone with Drone the other night and broke down crying and sobbing over what Patty has done to Kathy and how unfair it all is that she is homeless. I don't cry very often unless I am very upset or moved by a situation.
Furthermore, Kathy and I lied here in bed and talked at length about Patty and Kathy's situation last night. He heard both of us talking back and forth about it and there was no abuse just a lot of frustration and anger at Patty by both of us. Drone is not happy about it either and there will be no reconciliation and No damned apologies either for it all started with Patty and this is not the first time Patty has screwed her over. Kathy is fed up and tired of it.
She also said " screw this better man should apologize crap " for when you do the other person is NOT the better man or woman and will neither apologize or admit wrongdoing like Patty or other people on here I could mention as well.
Kathy lies next to me snoring away and I have to get up in 2 hours so ...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 13, 2015, 02:41:41 AM

Please stop subjecting yourself to Bellgab. People do not need to know your every move. You have been told this a million times, yet it is like talking to a wall. You will never listen to anyone ever about this.

WOTR

She wasn't hit that day...
I nominate this as the best, and the most telling quote in the last 500 pages of filth that composes this shitty thread (yes, I realize that I am guilty of posting here as well.)  Being as we have pretty much determined that it is not performance art, how do you justify saying that she was not hit THAT DAY???  I suppose the day before, she had run her mouth and needed to be taught a lesson.  Perhaps tomorrow would be a good day to hit her when you get frustrated at your post?

I'm pretty much done.  One day Karma will catch up with you in a darkened alley.  Hopefully you do not bruise as easily as your girlfriend of 38 years (off and on.)  Or there is the possibility of a good stroke to balance the scales.  Often a caretaker ends up abusing the one she has to look after.

I think I may watch Dolores Clairborne tomorrow...  Good movie for this thread of misery (see what I did there?)

ONeill

Big Shits was the one who started all the bs about Kathy bring abused.
She wasn't hit that day and we're getting along a lot better than we have been except that all the stress is getting to both of us and we're both on edge over how Patty screwed both of us over.
Shits & others cannot get that at times we both lose our tempers and yell at each other but we're still together after 38 years on and off and I have been trying to as supportive as I can in her time of need.
Kathy has said repeatedly that I am NOT physically abusing her but that fact in her videos gets ignored here by idiots like Shits who use every word, utterance or action to find fault where it does not and has not existed.
We fight, we get mad at each other and we make up. It happens. But the clueless only CHOOSE to focus on me yelling at her as "abuse " and IGNORE it if she yells at me so they can continue to justify attacks on me and make themselves feel self important.
It's total bs and they know it but would never admit it.
I was on the phone with Drone the other night and broke down crying and sobbing over what Patty has done to Kathy and how unfair it all is that she is homeless. I don't cry very often unless I am very upset or moved by a situation.
Furthermore, Kathy and I lied here in bed and talked at length about Patty and Kathy's situation last night. He heard both of us talking back and forth about it and there was no abuse just a lot of frustration and anger at Patty by both of us. Drone is not happy about it either and there will be no reconciliation and No damned apologies either for it all started with Patty and this is not the first time Patty has screwed her over. Kathy is fed up and tired of it.
She also said " screw this better man should apologize crap " for when you do the other person is NOT the better man or woman and will neither apologize or admit wrongdoing like Patty or other people on here I could mention as well.
Kathy lies next to me snoring away and I have to get up in 2 hours so ...

Of course we concentrate when Sweet Kathy yells at you, we even know what she yells - "Don't hit me!".

Jocko Johnson

Hey SLOB-O you have to get up in 2 hrs? What for, to go to work!?  Or to get on some welfare line, which I guess in your world is going to work. Hey what's this bed you speak of...you mean the filthy flea infested floor? Next time she snores and keeps you awake why don't you just slug her? It wouldn't be the first time right??? We even have the videos, your own, showing her all bruised, how she is sacared shitless of you, how you smack her around, yell at her in public and private...it proves a pattern and her saying, "don't hit me!" See, you really should learn how to edit, stupid.
So fatty let's take a simple test...the answers may be already known as I like to ask perps, ahh I mean dirtbags like you questions that I already have the answers to so I can see how truthful they are being,  OK? 
QUESTION: How many times have the police been called to your hovel either where you reside now or elsewhere for you fighting, causing a disturbance(s) involving a domestic situation? Be it involving your mother, girlfriends/wife-wives, roommates or other friends & aquantinces, your employer/co-workers and neighbors? 
Be careful and truthful since I think these records are kept by law enforcement for a very, very longtime, like forever. How many times has OUR lovely and Sweet Dear Poor Kathy made that call on you?

Who

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 13, 2015, 03:02:05 AM
Please stop subjecting yourself to Bellgab. People do not need to know your every move. You have been told this a million times, yet it is like talking to a wall. You will never listen to anyone ever about this.

Senda supplies 100% of the ammunition used against him.  A perfect example of the Jack Flanders (ZBS Productions) quote:  "What appears to be coming at you is coming from you."

Jocko Johnson

HEY FATBOY SENDAMONEY...THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, SO STOP READING RIGHT HERE, YOU JERKOFF! ●●●|||

To the Lovely Sweet and Dear Kathy...if she doesn't post/read here PLEASE...PLEASE... someone forward to her or even Patty to show her as I stated before...I bet that those two friends are talking behind SLOB-O'S back. After all, these sweet women have been friends a longtime. Many many years, did some say since they were 15? Went to school together?  So it sounds like a bunch of years, steady, not 37-38 yrs on and off. I'd bet Patty in constantly telling, "why don't you leave him, he treats you like shit, I'll help you, you can stay with me until you get on your own two feet."  Shithead must hate Patty, but uses her like he does everyone else. After all, aren't we all on this planet just to serve his grossness!? Patty doesn't scream, insult, hit or otherwise brow beat and abuse her, so they wouldn't even have this problem if not for fatty. We have read and heard from both Sweet Kathy and
SLOB-O that as he was screaming and blowing his top at Patty, Kathy stayed out of it and said nothing, basically taking no side until, frightened by his fatness was again alone and under his influence made the comment that it was between her bf and Patty! That must likely got her a nice backhand to draw her back into line....I think she can get away from a creep like fatso, there a tons of women's groups public and private that assist women in her situation. She just has to get the guts to ask. As well the 38yrs on and off, with them having so many dual dependent things together...even so mentioned by shithead himself, his own words...accts, helping her with money, co-owning the car and most of all co-habitating for the last 37 and 38yrs and counting, qualifies them in the eyes of the law...especially in a 50-50 co-property state like California,  that they are in the eyes of the law considered...MARRIED. So as common law husband and wife Our Sweet Kathy a/k/a "the punching bag" is legally entitled to 50% of everything shitty has. His $$, his food stamps, his car, his most valuable garbage collection, his monthly check and all the rest...even half of his new eyeglasses.  She merely has to go to pulic legal aid or the family court tell her tale and file for a legal seperation as well as an order of protection to keep the beast at bay. Very simple, even jerk-offs own words will bury him as he has said how he takes care of her, feeds her, pays her money and how she lives with him. How she cares for him when he is sick and drives him all over, etc. etc.
Kathy get away as fast as you can, because this never ever ends well with leeches like him...ran to Patty's place and lock the door. You deserve a life without fear. Just save yourself, you can do it. Before it's too late.

Jocko Johnson

Sorry all, except SLOB-O TUB OF LARD, for posting these long missives. But I have thought long and hard and as a human being wanted to make just one last attempt to reach out to sendamoney and more to Kathy to try and make some sense to them and to let the Sweet Kathy know there is a way out, light at the end of the tunnel. There are people out there that care, but only you can make the first step towards a new and much better life. Any serious help, especially toward this effort by anyone who is in the SF area or just in California and knows the agencies or organizations that help women in the same situation that Kathy possibly is in please post so hopefully we can get her the info though someone and let her know she is not alone. In my profession and career in law enforcement in 3 different states I have seen so many of these types of situations end so badly...and we just think, if only we, someone the victim, anyone had done something sooner?
Thank you Bellgab and MV for allowing me this final effort.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 13, 2015, 02:26:16 AM
Falkie always makes a big point of saying he hasn't hit her on camera.  He even supposedly had Kathy come on this thread under his account, where she said Falkie has never hit her on camera.  I wonder why they have to qualify it like that.  Is it because they are defending specifically against accusations of him hitting her in his videos, or is it because he hits her, but just not on camera?  Kathy's face also appears discoloured and darkened in places.  Is that from physical abuse, or is it just from poor health and poor blood flow?  I seriously can't tell.  Falkie is quick to temper and often threatens physical violence here on the thread.  It is concerning, but difficult to say whether that actually translates to physical violence.

Both I and Kathy have said the bruises on her face are due to her sleeping on her stomach and her face got bruised because of it. NO physical abuse involved and she is NOT getting hit. How many times do WE have to say it before YOU and the others get it ?
My verbal temper where I really blow up over something is very rare and I do NOT get physically violent, in part, because I was beaten as a child and hate violence. When I am provoked I lose my temper at times.

Patty got both of us furious on the first. She didn't get hit. I just yelled at her because she went out of her way to do something I had told her not to do.
Kathy wants to retaliate aganst Patty for tossing her out but did not and has not attacked her either.
And she's furious over it and over Patty screaming at her over the phone because Patty blamed her for MY losing my temper. Patty has a history of pissing people off and trying to deflect the blame.
But yelling does not equate to an escalation to physical violence, so knock this crap off. We're both tired of this baseless accusation.
Kathy is sitting next to me and said :

" It's pretty old. Time to sing a new song. "

Her words, not mine.

Enough of this topic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 13, 2015, 06:15:41 AM

Both I and Kathy have said the bruises on her face are due to her sleeping on her stomach and her face got bruised because of it.

Yes you both have; it doesn't make it true. You say it because otherwise it will incriminate you. Kathy says it because she's too scared to say otherwise.

Caused by sleeping on her stomach? Does she use concrete with pool balls embedded in it for a pillow?

You hit her. You know you do. You always deflect it by saying "not this time" or "she hit me first".

Twat.

MAX

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 12, 2015, 11:06:28 PM
We need the sound, what are they saying?

I read lips I believe it is "fuck you Fatso"

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 13, 2015, 06:40:35 AM
Yes you both have; it doesn't make it true. You say it because otherwise it will incriminate you. Kathy says it because she's too scared to say otherwise.

Caused by sleeping on her stomach? Does she use concrete with pool balls embedded in it for a pillow?

You hit her. You know you do. You always deflect it by saying "not this time" or "she hit me first".

Twat.
YP very good, you are 100% correct. El SLOB-O better start telling the truth before somebody comes forward and exposes him and tells the truth about his past. What he doesn't realize is that just because he may frieghten a poor woman not to file a police report and just because a complaint report isn't made does not mean that the police still do not make out and file an incident report. These things are out there if one knows how and where to look.

Last chance fatty...I bet that jorge and his guys who have to sell and show his new TV show would be shocked to know that one of their on screen personalities is a...well, you know what you are, would shitcan that guy in a NY minute.

Jocko Johnson

When I am provoked I lose my temper at times.

Enough of this topic.
[/quote]
Sorry SLOB-O  it's not enough, not until the truth comes out. You are not the boss of us!!  In fact we pay you!!
And you just can't help it. You post this nonsense. How dense are you?  You are putting that rope around your far ass neck all by yourself.

Who

Enough of this topic.

YOU can end this topic right now, Anthony.  Stop posting on Bellgab.  Log off and stay away.  Problem solved. 

What did you think would happen when you posted videos of you losing your temper with Kathy?  Shouting at her and calling her names like moron?  People don't like what they see you doing and they tell you so.  Why does that surprise you?

And then there's your habit of telling the world everything there is to know about you including your real name and address.  No one does that.  No one.  Just you. 

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 01:38:05 PM
Everyone KNOWS where I PHYSICALLY reside but IF you can't find out, ask Paperboy to tell you. He's been IN my apartment.
Just knock first and announce yourself as a nude Kathy is sleeping next to me and kindly not before noon. We are NOT morning persons.

That's beyond weird, Anthony.  You've created a whole new level of weirdness.

Everyone knows where I live.  Just knock, walk in and announce yourself.  Don't walk in before noon or you'll see Kathy and me in the nude.  I've got outstanding fines.  I have no driver's license but I drive anyway.  Here's a picture of me with my glasses taped to my forehead.  I can't do my laundry until I get a really big check.  My mother died.  See the cool stuff I bought with her credit card?  Send me money so I can buy t-shirts and video equipment, buy gas and pay bridge tolls.  Send me money.  Send me money.  Send me money.

One thing is clear, Anthony.  If you have a disability,  it's mental. 

You said you'd stop posting on Bellgab if Bart El came back.  He's back.  Keep your promise. 

SredniVashtar

I do NOT get physically violent, in part, because I was beaten as a child.

Yeah, that's usually how it works  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MAX on July 13, 2015, 06:56:41 AM
Wow nice rack...

It's the only rack in that apartment that doesn't have a pile of Falkie's shit on it.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Who on July 13, 2015, 07:43:59 AM
YOU can end this topic right now, Anthony.  Stop posting on Bellgab.  Log off and stay away.  Problem solved. 

What did you think would happen when you posted videos of you losing your temper with Kathy?  Shouting at her and calling her names like moron?  People don't like what they see you doing and they tell you so.  Why does that surprise you?

And then there's your habit of telling the world everything there is to know about you including your real name and address.  No one does that.  No one.  Just you. 

That's beyond weird, Anthony.  You've created a whole new level of weirdness.

Everyone knows where I live.  Just knock, walk in and announce yourself.  Don't walk in before noon or you'll see Kathy and me in the nude.  I've got outstanding fines.  I have no driver's license but I drive anyway.  Here's a picture of me with my glasses taped to my forehead.  I can't do my laundry until I get a really big check.  My mother died.  See the cool stuff I bought with her credit card?  Send me money so I can buy t-shirts and video equipment, buy gas and pay bridge tolls.  Send me money.  Send me money.  Send me money.

One thing is clear.  If you have a disability,  it's mental. 

You said you'd stop posting on Bellgab if Bart El came back.  He's back.  Keep your promise. 
Here, here...very well said.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard West on July 11, 2015, 09:34:10 PM
Yep... go fuck yourself
Looks like I missed this erudite response. 

Don't be a Dick, dick.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 12, 2015, 02:26:44 AM

Yes.
No.
No.
No, Kathy and I are working on it.

And she's MY Sweet Kathy and not anyone else's and I would never call her that and have asked Drone several times to STOP calling her that.
I DO have my long time pet name for her but that is between us and is private.
Is it the same pet name you have for other women on this forum?  Then you should just keep your mouth shut.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 11:58:08 AM
A nude Kathy- have some mercy on us, please.

Mercy?  I'll get my revolver and 6 rounds.  At least 6 of us will get mercy.  Too bad for the rest of you.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 01:16:14 PM
Dude - you told us about erectile dysfunction and the mayo sex fetish, and your pet name for her is too private?

YOu know, it might be a vebal/non verbal thing.  "Bitch!" followed by *slap*.