• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 11, 2015, 07:24:50 AM
Yes, you did pay into the system.  You paid 1% of your wages, and your employer contributed another 1%.  So if you had worked for 50 years, there would have been an sum total of one years salary that would have been paid into the system.

But you didn't work for 50 years.  You worked much less than that, and you've been working this disability con for eight years of paychecks now.  Not to mention the free health care and the subsidized housing.  You long ago sucked out every penny you contributed into the system and have been sucking at the government tit for YEARS now.

I and others pointed this out to you AT LEAST five years ago, and every year since then, but you just pretend you never heard it so that you can maintain the fiction that you're not a fuckin parasite like you think those smelly brown foreigners are. 

You're a goddamn freeloader living off taxpayer money, and sticking your fingers in your ears and signing tra-la-la-la-la doesn't change that.

Forget all that though, and just answer one question.  How can you spend your money on useless horseshit and then go to CHRISTIAN churches and take food from them?  Food that is intended for poor, hungry people?  There's a finite amount of donations, so you are basically taking food out of the mouths of hungry, needy children to stuff your 400 lb fat face while you play with the toys you've bought.  How do you fuckin live with yourself, you amoral parasite?
Well the pant load has no conscience and is only out for all he can get. Deep down he knows what he really is but for the sake of his false bravado he has to play the part.
Can you tell me or post this tale of tryinf to scam the church, a Christian church you say out of food? Funny fatso would go to a soup line like a homeless hobo, because I could have sworn that he has posted that he was of the Jewish faith? Something there again speaks of how he will just go anywhere to get whatever and all he can get!!!
I give up trying to help him since he cares not for help unless he can take advantage. The things he says and thinks are remarkable and frankly utterly unbelievable.  But I will not stop commenting to the forum when I see his hugeness make his, or I should say pukes out his vitriol.

eyenoeyeno

I vote for a mandatory change of falkies name just for the hell of it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on July 11, 2015, 10:34:44 PM
I vote for a mandatory change of falkies name just for the hell of it.

There are quite a few alternatives.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2015, 08:37:12 PM
Arite  :)

I think most on here have no beef with you Brig, and I hope (think) you're joking; but this really isn't a good idea.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 11, 2015, 10:43:17 PM
I think most on here have no beef with you Brig, and I hope (think) you're joking; but this really isn't a good idea.

This is a great idea.  You suffer from a lack of vision.  Let's wait until the Master says whether or not he agrees with this plan.  Brig is probably the only one who can make this happen, and this audience needs some answers.  I have no doubt that George and Kathy will be vindicated.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 11, 2015, 12:29:30 PM

(David Attenborough; his usual quiet breathy voice over) The story continues:

"And.....it's, in this quiet domain, we can hear the loud belching snoring of the Senda; A species that has it's days numbered. Here we see it laying on it's back, the barely discernible rise of the sheet in the groin area, in time with it's rasping breathing, it's heart barely able to pump the blood around it's obese frame and fat clogged arteries.

Next to the male, is the barely indistinguishable female who's pendulous udders drop each side on the sweat sodden mattress. But we'll leave them both to sleep off their gastronomic delights of Pizza and cakes. We'll retire to a safe distance, holding our nose."

Great YP...just too funny dude!!! Thx!!

Who

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 11, 2015, 09:36:25 PM
This is the Falkie Blitz, WC. I'm nearly finished, don't fret.

Don't stop.  Your Falkie gifs are hilarious.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Jackstar on July 11, 2015, 03:51:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDhOCHQwAV8
What a total shithead! He thinks these vidoes are good. I love how he just sits there as we have to listen to 2, 3 minutes of his intro music but still have to look at his fat face. He has no idea, in any videos either the yelling at kathy or his too numerous to count mistakes, he has no clue how to EDIT you fat fucking stupid asshole!!! You videos suck and people only watch them to laugh at u as you fuck up!!!!

Quote from: Who on July 11, 2015, 11:00:49 PM
Don't stop.  Your Falkie gifs are hilarious.

Thanks, Who. I still have over 150 videos left, then the editing process begins. I'll make sure to compile them all into a gallery so the rest of the thread can use them whenever.

I'm considering dicing up the videos that didn't work in gif form and hosting some parodies on a throwaway channel.

ONeill

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 11, 2015, 10:12:59 PM
Well the pant load has no conscience and is only out for all he can get. Deep down he knows what he really is but for the sake of his false bravado he has to play the part.
Can you tell me or post this tale of tryinf to scam the church, a Christian church you say out of food? Funny fatso would go to a soup line like a homeless hobo, because I could have sworn that he has posted that he was of the Jewish faith? Something there again speaks of how he will just go anywhere to get whatever and all he can get!!!
I give up trying to help him since he cares not for help unless he can take advantage. The things he says and thinks are remarkable and frankly utterly unbelievable.  But I will not stop commenting to the forum when I see his hugeness make his, or I should say pukes out his vitriol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zUwrBFUBo

The Fat Shit talks about mooching food from churches in the first minute of this absolute classic. After all he was spending all his money on a new car. In his mind this qualified him for help that is provided for starving people and he used it to nourish his body 400 pounds of dog shit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 11, 2015, 10:47:19 PM
This is a great idea.  You suffer from a lack of vision.  Let's wait until the Master says whether or not he agrees with this plan.  Brig is probably the only one who can make this happen, and this audience needs some answers.  I have no doubt that George and Kathy will be vindicated.

And Patty? Oh wait....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 11, 2015, 11:11:05 PM
Thanks, Who. I still have over 150 videos left, then the editing process begins. I'll make sure to compile them all into a gallery so the rest of the thread can use them whenever.

I'm considering dicing up the videos that didn't work in gif form and hosting some parodies on a throwaway channel.

Better still, stick them on YT. I bet it will get more hits than all Senda's vids combined.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2015, 11:31:28 PM

The Fat Shit talks about mooching food from churches in the first minute of this absolute classic. After all he was spending all his money on a new car. In his mind this qualified him for help that is provided for starving people and he used it to nourish his body 400 pounds of dog shit.

Hang on.... He firstly suggests Noory be his kitchen slave, complains the new car is eating into the little money he has, then pretty much tells Noory that because he's earning more than Senda earns (cough), he (Noory) should put his hand in his pocket; which he did for the new specs...but the clincher is he says he's poverty stricken!!! New car, poverty? Hey Senda, come with me to Kenya, I'll show you poverty. You haven't a fucking clue.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on July 11, 2015, 07:03:47 PM
Because I've seen the interior of your home in a video publicly posted by you. I believe only a mentally diseased hoarder would live that way.

Edit: You'll never sell any of your stuff, and your storage fees will probably exceed the monetary value of your hoard within three months.

MV, for once you have NO idea of what you are talking about. 3 of the games I have are selling on Ebay for a price over 10 dollars each and in September I will get them out and list them on Ebay or Amazon.
As for my " never " throwing anything out, I have had both Kathy and Patty take a recycling bin and a half out of here and there have been 4-600 books I have donated in the past to the library and Moose lodge. When I fell in December I had just dropped off 24 books at the library.
My goal is to straighten things out and clean. Culling books can be done once the shelves and dusted off along with the books.
More stuff will be thrown out tomorrow and in succeeding days.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 12, 2015, 02:11:14 AM

MV, for once you have NO idea of what you are talking about. 3 of the games I have are selling on Ebay for a price over 10 dollars each and in September I will get them out and list them on Ebay or Amazon.
As for my " never " throwing anything out, I have had both Kathy and Patty take a recycling bin and a half out of here* and there have been 4-600 books I have donated in the past to the library and Moose lodge. When I fell in December I had just dropped off 24 books at the library.
My goal is to straighten things out and clean. Culling books can be done once the shelves and dusted off along with the books.
More stuff will be thrown out tomorrow and in succeeding days.

*Would this be the same Patty who is the personification of evil? The same one who has cleared your shit as you sit or nap as she does it? Jeeeze you're something else.

Only you can make this newsworthy in your mind. Almost everyone else does it without it crossing their mind. As Chris Rock said in his famous skit "I look after my kids"..."You're supposed to look after them you mother fucker"

You're supposed to keep your home clean, it isn't a special event. Well, other than to you, but you don't do it anyway.

Falkie2013

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 11, 2015, 08:25:03 PM
This is not a brag but I have owned Macs since 2005 and not once had this happened to me and it seems to occur only to you. Are you just thick or is this a big Apple conspiracy designed to punish you for almost taking a job with Bill Gates.

The power in all of downtown Martinez goes out 3-5 times a year and has happened at all hours.
Twice in the last 10 years two women drove their cars into/onto utility poles and knocked out the power for the entire downtown area and 4 miles around.
Furthermore, on a frequent basis the power will go out for a few minutes and then come back on but it causes the kitchen clock to flash, my APS backup power supply in the living room to beep incessantly and causes the gfi switches to be tripped in the outlets of the kitchen.
The latest outage other than yesterday occurred about a week ago and had nothing to do with Bill Gates & your saying it shows how idiotic you truly are.
Kathy discovered the outage Saturday when she could not turn the lights on in the kitchen because the gfi switches had been tripped and she didn't know where they where to reset them.
Power has gone out here for periods as low as 3 minutes and as long as 4-5 hours.
And it has occurred during peak load periods and in the middle of the night.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Curandero81 on July 11, 2015, 09:33:34 PM
Could someone get me up to speed ??
Has Sweet Kathy found a place ?
Has Sweet Kathy's former friend Patty apologized to both her and George ?
Has George finally checked off "pass inspection" from his to do list ?

Yes.
No.
No.
No, Kathy and I are working on it.

And she's MY Sweet Kathy and not anyone else's and I would never call her that and have asked Drone several times to STOP calling her that.
I DO have my long time pet name for her but that is between us and is private.

Falkie2013

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 11, 2015, 08:25:03 PM
This is not a brag but I have owned Macs since 2005 and not once had this happened to me and it seems to occur only to you. Are you just thick or is this a big Apple conspiracy designed to punish you for almost taking a job with Bill Gates.

I have owned Macs since 2001 and Apple ]['s and other computers long before that.
P G & E does do rolling blackouts during high demand periods.?  Macs WILL turn off during those periods unless you have an uninterruptible power supply. So will other appliances.

twiki

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 12, 2015, 02:26:44 AM
And she's MY Sweet Kathy and not anyone else's and I would never call her that and have asked Drone several times to STOP calling her that.

It's not Willy is it? I think there was a movie made about her escape from your clutches a number of years ago.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 12, 2015, 02:30:29 AM

I have owned Macs since 2001 and Apple ]['s and other computers long before that.
P G & E does do rolling blackouts during high demand periods.?  Macs WILL turn off during those periods unless you have an uninterruptible power supply. So will other appliances.

Why do you leave your Mac on all night if there are energy shortages?  What does that have to do with your Mac not accepting your password?  Do you have a surge protector?

karios8

What are you up to, Falkie?  Why are you going to wait until September to list a couple of games for sale? If I wanted to sell 3 of my games, they would be listed in as much time as it takes me to take a photo or find a stock image.

Who

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2015, 11:31:28 PM

This video really captures the essence of George Senda.  The outrage he expresses whenever someone offers him advice.  The sense of entitlement.  The excuse making.  Demanding other people do his work for him, even routine housekeeping normal people do on a daily basis without giving it a second thought.  And, throughout the video, the not so subliminal message that people need to send him money.  Notice the facial expressions he uses as exclamation points  Someone needs to make a GIF of his broken glasses 30 seconds into the video.

littlechris

Oh shush your mouth!!  Ur being ridiculous again. If I wanted to, I could get sweet Kathy to bounce on u in a heart beat!!

-

Who

Pendulous?

SredniVashtar

And she's MY Sweet Kathy and not anyone else's

I don't think you are gonna have much argument over that, poppet.

MAX

Quote from: Who on July 12, 2015, 06:23:43 AM
Pendulous?

Fido ? -  Early life[edit]Fido probably began life sometime in the autumn of 1941 as an independent street dog in Luco di Mugello, a small town in the municipality of Borgo San Lorenzo, in theTuscan Province of Florence, Italy. One night in November 1941, on his way home from the bus stop, a brick kiln worker in Borgo San Lorenzo named Carlo Soriani (Senda)  found him/her  lying injured in a roadside ditch. Not knowing who the dog belonged to, Soriani (Senda) took him/her  home and nursed him/her  back to health. Soriani and his wife(Patty) decided to adopt the dog, naming him Fido ("faithful", from Latin fidus).[/font][/size]

john venturi

Quote from: Richard West on July 11, 2015, 10:12:03 PM
My daughter is the best thing that has happened to my life and to this world.
How she was put on this earth is not something i regret at all.

So eat shit

Also... her mom still loves me... and i still love her. i was real mad for a few years but now its ok.

Shes still a wildcat in bed... everytime i see her.. Sexy party...