• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Daggit

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 08, 2015, 05:58:19 PM
Found this on Art's Facebook.

https://youtu.be/6_AVq_Q_XsE

Another superb trailer from Jazz.

The setting and Art's setup and then the roller coaster ride into hell was masterfully done.

You should be on the MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT payroll.

I remember hearing the Sounds of Hell for the first time in the 90s. True or not it is a part of Art Bell lore. A great tribute Jazz.

This one is just awesome jaz. I was always fascinated by the Sounds From Hell. Was it real? Probably not but Art always told the story so well that you wanted to believe it.

Is it July yet?

Oh yes it is.

coaster

Have not been able to get on lately. Missed the Gabcast. I feel so out of the loop. Stupid tablet would not download the tunein app. Had to download it on some sketchy app site. This tablet is nothing but an expensive Frisbee.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on July 08, 2015, 06:30:45 PM
Have not been able to get on lately. Missed the Gabcast. I feel so out of the loop.
sux man...just waiting for the 19th! Not much else really.

starrmtn001

The setting and Art's setup and then the roller coaster ride into hell was masterfully done.

I remember hearing the Sounds of Hell for the first time in the 90s. True or not it is a part of Art Bell lore. A great tribute Jazz.
BBBBBRRRRRRRR . . . big ol goosebumps!  Well done, again Jaz!!! ;D

Quote from: Daggit on July 08, 2015, 06:23:59 PM
I was always fascinated by the Sounds From Hell. Was it real?

It's a remix from the Baron Blood soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-aU1fW2-o

Zenman

LOL. That's great, Jaz! Definitely the scariest one yet.

Should have a warning and disclaimer!

Daggit

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 08, 2015, 06:43:45 PM
It's a remix from the Baron Blood soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-aU1fW2-o

Spoilers! How dare you sir? There is an illusion that must be maintained. Thank god there was no YouTube in the 90s.

Queen

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 05:19:45 PM
Cool... I was just reading about a dumb ass Texan who decided to launch one off of his chest.  Guess what happened?

I don't think he is eligible for a Darwin award, as he had already reproduced.
http://www.newsweek.com/fireworks-death-chest-head-texas-accident-351380

Maybe we can get tommy to convince dave thats its an awesome trip dude

Daggit

Quote from: Zenman on July 08, 2015, 06:45:49 PM

There is at the start. I believe Art says "I warn you. This could scare you."

Queen

The former face of stupidity lol

Just 12 more days! This is like Christmas.

trust_no_one

Quote from: Zenman on July 08, 2015, 06:45:49 PM

Jaz - awesome !  The sounds from Hell was always one of my favorite Art Bell moments.

Zenman

Quote from: Daggit on July 08, 2015, 06:50:49 PM
There is at the start. I believe Art says "I warn you. This could scare you."

You're right. He actually gives the warning in at least 2 points. I was thinking it also could use a legal disclaimer in print, right before the footage and sounds of dropping into the bowels of hell.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 08, 2015, 03:38:21 PM
Perhaps put him camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass. Make him humble?
LOL, I see we have another fan of the Iron Sheik. Solid man :)

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 08, 2015, 04:52:28 PM
Let's start a LASERCOCKFACE thread like flackies!? This way we would contain & control his wanderings, the ass kissers pea brain to one spot. You know he will be back in one form or another...so this way we can really tell him what we all feeeel about things too.
I can't comment too much on the guy as I haven't ventured into his b/s over there in the politics area. The way that was written, etc. Faint stench of PremRat I thought wafted past my nose.
Art himself said to expect another PremRat assault as his launching of the new show approaches day by day. Better double check the clips and keep the powder dry over there Jocko.

chefist

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 08, 2015, 07:32:52 PM
LOL, I see we have another fan of the Iron Sheik. Solid man :)
the documentary was very good!

Jamal Abanane

Jaz...didn't know you have such impressive boomerang skillz...LoL

*JagOff Sound-clip*

LoL

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 08, 2015, 07:38:23 PM
I can't comment too much on the guy as I haven't ventured into his b/s over there in the politics area. The way that was written, etc. Faint stench of PremRat I thought wafted past my nose.
Art himself said to expect another PremRat assault as his launching of the new show approaches day by day. Better double check the clips and keep the powder dry over there Jocko.

Yes sir general...but G-2 reports this douche has been trying to kiss Art's ass for a longtime. Read some of his stuff. I am surprised this phoney has been flying under the radar as long as he has! His nonsense about him and Art and his I am sure imaginary wife in cebu and his sooo very recent discovery of his "gay" son to his dating black women in neighborhoods where when he'd go, "to pick up my girl for a date got my ass kicked because they said I was going to get one of their girls"  but he felt it was ok. He deserved it and it made him feel better getting his ass kicked. Made him a better man, and a ton of racist and anti-American crap and his, I was once a conservative then I  grew up and realized...blah, blah, blah. He is a sad sick little nothing. I love to get a thread like flackies for him, because like the fat boy this guy is so full of shit and just can't help himself from vomiting it for all to see. Most likely a sick little puppy.

Art Bell

Well folks we are getting close. I am sure looking forward to finally getting this show on the road, I will be devoting Friday's to open lines and please remember our two hour open lines test show at 9PM PT on July 19th.

Art

Jocko Johnson

Art we will be there with you every step along the way!

Quote from: FortRock on July 08, 2015, 11:11:47 AM
THIS IS SCORPION ARMY COMMAND CENTER TONOPAH OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE:
WEAPONS OF MASS HARRASSMENT LOADED AND PREPARED FOR THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE FORCES
OF FOGGY FREQUENCY, AND CHIEF PROPAGANDIST DAVE TWINKLETOES! PREPARE FOR FINAL MOVES TO TAKE
OVER ALL COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS, BABY MONITORS, BABIES, ETC. YES WE'RE NOW ADDING CHANNELING
THROUGH THE MOUTHS OF BABIES AS A WAY FOR THE FIELD MARSHALL'S SHOW TO AIR! BE READY TO DESTROY
THE CANCEROUS EMPIRE OF OLE' TURMERIC BREATH! WE DO NOT ENGAGE IN SIEGE, WE ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!!
WE WILL GATHER AS FORCES ON THE EVENING OF 07/19/2015 TO TOTALLY SURROUND THE FORTRESS, AND IT'S
CRUMBLING WALLS! WE WILL HAVE FORCES ON OUR SIDE IN A D-DAY BLITZ FROM BRITISH FORCES COMMANDED BY
GENERAL GRAHAM HANCOCK, AND HIS BRITISH-EGYPTIAN "ORION COMMAND"! PYRAMID POWER WILL DESTROY THE
EVIL EMPIRE OF FOGGY FREQUENCY FOREVER! FORWARD MARCH!

Commander FortRock - Transmission received. Comms are up and running. All lights are green, no faults detected. General Jameson of The Scorpion Army concurs with your orders to attack. There is no time or need to siege the enemy. Advancing forward and conquering the enemy is priority as per communique.
My operatives have received updated comms and hence forth given orders & prepping at this very moment. Going underground but will remain on Blue Channel until 07:00 Saturday. Salute! Soldiers, prep for battle. The word has been given.
GJJ
Major General Scorpion Army

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 08:01:57 PM
Well folks we are getting close. I am sure looking forward to finally getting this show on the road, I will be devoting Friday's to open lines and please remember our two hour open lines test show at 9PM PT on July 19th.

Art

This is amazing. Open Lines are my favourite.

The next and final trailer are a tribute to them.

Roswells, Art

Art

Art Bell, I'm calling in!

Art
The "whole" show on Fridays for open lines Art? Not the half-ass job Jeorge does for an hour or so..
Old school, kickass.

Roswells, Art

This is so fucking exciting!

chefist

Even Bart Ell is back for the festivities!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 08, 2015, 08:01:20 PM
Yes sir general...but G-2 reports this douche has been trying to kiss Art's ass for a longtime. Read some of his stuff. I am surprised this phoney has been flying under the radar as long as he has! His nonsense about him and Art and his I am sure imaginary wife in cebu and his sooo very recent discovery of his "gay" son to his dating black women in neighborhoods where when he'd go, "to pick up my girl for a date got my ass kicked because they said I was going to get one of their girls"  but he felt it was ok. He deserved it and it made him feel better getting his ass kicked. Made him a better man, and a ton of racist and anti-American crap and his, I was once a conservative then I  grew up and realized...blah, blah, blah. He is a sad sick little nothing. I love to get a thread like flackies for him, because like the fat boy this guy is so full of shit and just can't help himself from vomiting it for all to see. Most likely a sick little puppy.
Dude.....that reaks of PremRat trollness trying to stir up shit in every way and form right there. Spot on, I think you got this one nailed. And I think you're right the mfer will be back but under a sockpuppet name. Seal the hatches men.