• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: k-rowland on June 22, 2015, 02:06:28 AM
Someone could submit a "Time Traveler BADGE", that I would post a few on the subscriber page for those to use proudly on their social outlets. Good for profile pictures!

Something maybe 300x300 square?  Submit directly to me, darkmatter@rowlandnet.com as I don't come here often enough.

Ready Go!

Zenman

Quote from: Ms. C on June 26, 2015, 06:40:13 PM

I didn't either ... but you scared the whatever out of me ....

*** where's that Aldous?  I need him to pass the dubious!****

Sorry. I don't think we have to worry. The Chinese have plenty of federal employee info to fool around with for a while.

(I'm sorry I mentioned that if you're a federal employee.)

Zenman

Perfect, Jaz. You better stop now. I'm pretty sure this can't be improved upon.

This should be known as the Red Eyes Trailer, lol.

pyewacket

Three's the charm- I hope. Last vintage style one for me. Love all the work everyone is posting.

chinaclipper

Quote from: Zenman on June 26, 2015, 07:03:42 PM
Sorry. I don't think we have to worry. The Chinese have plenty of federal employee info to fool around with for a while.

retiree.  still waiting for OPM to tell me risks, etc.

Needle woman

Quote from: pyewacket on June 26, 2015, 07:10:54 PM
Three's the charm- I hope. Last vintage style one for me. Love all the work everyone is posting.

Th

Pyewacket, this is cool, good work!

pyewacket

Quote from: Needle woman on June 26, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

Pyewacket, this is cool, good work!

Aww- thanks, Needle woman. I still favor the first one with the goggle wearing dog.  ;D

albrecht

Not just Federal employees. But family of them (if you were ever on their insurance programs or getting any share of their pension or SS- even if you have been divorced or not on the plan for many decades.) At least according to the letter I got. Though I'm not sure if it the same hack or a different hack....waiting for more letters.
send to tech or politics---> this is another reason why I'm against the Homeland Security shakeup and consolidation after 911 and against things like Obamacare, with its healthcare database and eliminating doctor-patient confidentiality. More opportunities for people, and countries, to steal information and hurt our security collectively, and individually.

I can't wait for The Blitz and then the new show!!

jerry

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2015, 08:27:36 AM
Oh so I'm not the only one here with Ubuntu?

I made the switch back in 2009.

starrmtn001

I watched this yesterday.  And yes, you should be scared.

OPM Data Breach: Part II https://youtu.be/pVPPTooB80E?list=PLZDGyeSTtYZpJwELXpxOYLbHIn0jGVBNi

oversightandreform       oversightandreform

Zenman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2015, 08:26:48 PM

OPM Data Breach: Part II https://youtu.be/pVPPTooB80E?list=PLZDGyeSTtYZpJwELXpxOYLbHIn0jGVBNi

Quite scary. Happened to the state of CA a few years back, only I think it was the Russians that time. Nothing much came of it fortunately. They did offer 6 months free ID protection from some company I never heard of tho.

Hey starrmtn, didn't you get banned??

Midnight in the Dessert

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2015, 08:26:48 PM

No letter yet but my arms room is fully stocked. And ty starrmtn, much better than Alf lol

albrecht

Quote from: Zenman on June 26, 2015, 08:47:21 PM
Quite scary. Happened to the state of CA a few years back, only I think it was the Russians that time. Nothing much came of it fortunately. They did offer 6 months free ID protection from some company I never heard of tho.
All they offered me, and some relatives, some credit monitoring (I don't recall what company but I'm guess, cynically, it was probably the same company who sold them the software that was breached and now they got a few, fat contract.) I'm awaiting other letters since I'm not sure which specific breach this was in relation. Of course, the government, and likely their contractors, are immune, by sovereign immunity, for any civil action if it causes people damages.

SaucyRossy

Here is some thing I made, feel free to use it on Facebook etc. it's a stock photo with no copyright attachment. Will be posting more soon

akwilly

Hey Art correct me if I am wrong but years ago you came to Juneau on a cruise ship and didn't you do you're show here from the local radio station. And if so ,how were you able to take calls and handle a radio station that you werent used to working at.

Engineer55

Hi Jaz,  I was surfing and found these photos on the www.weather.com site. Not sure how well they will copy to here so here's the link with these 2 and some others as well. Thought they might go well with a future promo.

http://www.weather.com/sports-recreation/weather-ventures/news/noaa-weather-in-focus-photos?cm_ven=Facebook_TheWeatherChannel_Travel_JBa_Article_No_9_20150626

At the above site they are identified as noaawx1.jpg and noaawx7.jpg.  Hope they will be useful to you. They look desert spooky.

jazmunda

Here are some fun ones:

Zenman

Yow. Some of those are shocking.

jazmunda

Anyone know the date of the Evil Entity Open Lines show?

Edit: Nevermind I have found it. It is labelled Entity Attacks Hotline.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on June 26, 2015, 10:37:01 PM

As a brief moment of levity (not levitation- as Red Elk did "live" on radio with Art) but meaning laughs, I recall, but don't remember name of some more recent C2C, and other's, guest who refers to her tormentor as "Mr. Entity." For some reason I always chuckle at the formality, "Mister Entity!" Hilarious.

pyewacket

Quote from: jazmunda on June 26, 2015, 10:37:01 PM

Jaz- your work is superb- masterfully done. Do you remember Art interviewing Harlot, "the most evil woman in the world"? That was disturbing stuff!

This.

we're not worthy.

jazmunda

Quote from: pyewacket on June 27, 2015, 12:02:34 AM
Jaz- your work is superb- masterfully done. Do you remember Art interviewing Harlot, "the most evil woman in the world"? That was disturbing stuff!

Thank yeeeeww. I do remember. It is one of my favourite classic shows.

jazmunda

Don't you just love it when two people you like become friends.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kolchak on June 26, 2015, 02:29:49 PM
"I need a refund. There was a mustache hair in my milkshake."

"Could it have been angels?"

Are you certain it was a mustache hair?

MAX

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 26, 2015, 05:08:37 AM
I found this on youtube. The "Art Bell" part starts at 25 minutes in and runs to 29 minutes. The video is posted as:
Darkness Radio - June 12, 2015  Art Bell & Supernatural News That's right folks-three minutes of reading a press release and then thirty seconds of Schrader's opinion is the main topic for a one hour and forty-six-minute show.
Ride...ride my coattails, use Art's name, it's for free...

https://youtu.be/YEp70bTTlMo
g

Holy shit this guy sucks ,show sounds like the morning zoo, don't listen to the beginning I did and now want to shoot myself