• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151120 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat

Started by Sandra Kristen, November 20, 2015, 11:07:02 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 20, 2015, 11:33:20 PM
Oop, more news about the hotel slaughter courtesy of the "religion of peace".

Oh, and off-topic ... go Bulls. My awesome son has his head on my lap, eyes half open, watching inevitable victory over Golden State.

Golden my ass. Deteriorating State.

So Sorry! NOT!!

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 20, 2015, 11:34:16 PM
I dont know, i have been on Arts show many years ago, recently i have been in Dicks show, Podcast Not Included and Why So Technical.
I dont know what i sound like.

I have had to listen to way too many of my own phone calls over the years and do not like the way I sound. Others seem to like my voice just fine - so OK.

I had a boss once who said I sounded Harvard. (I don't - he was a peasant.) WTF's up with that.  ;)

I also do NOT have a face made for radio.   :D

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 20, 2015, 11:38:26 PM
Also, not that you'd find it in any history book, but the native americans did a whole bunch of raping, pillaging, torturing, and murdering. To each other and to the "evil" explorers. Well, we won. Deal with it.

We won and we continued to win until we became enlightened and gave up. Stay tuned to see just how well that's going to work out.

VtaGeezer

Caller of the Month:  The guy who said f*** prepping, if a nuke was coming he'd get under it and call for a fair catch.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 20, 2015, 11:38:26 PM
Also, not that you'd find it in any history book, but the native americans did a whole bunch of raping, pillaging, torturing, and murdering. To each other and to the "evil" explorers. Well, we won. Deal with it.
IOW, not so unlike the Euros...except they were stone age cultures who never had the benefit of what we call enlightenment. 

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 12:41:43 AM
Fuck more JFK conspiracy theories on Dicks show tonight, that has been beat to death for years.

This is one of my favorite subjects of all time and it's nice to know there's still another wrinkle after 52 years. The truth will most likely never be known and certainly not while I am alive.

Skunk Ape

Very much enjoyed this Open Lines.

The Edgar Mellencamp Chupacabra call and the lemonparty call there at the end had me laughing out loud.

Big fan of Fast Blast.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 21, 2015, 01:36:59 AM
Yeah, it's in the genes. Male monkeys after they're done will groom and cuddle with each other, not the females.
Aspire.  Monkeys.