• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 06, 2017, 09:39:27 PM
That is a dilemna. I have always spelled it with a c and will continue to do so in spite of your attempts to nullify the work of all the nuns that taught me proper spelling.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/supercede

Good for you. Going with supersede reeks of creeping Sredni Vashtarism

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 07, 2017, 01:46:09 PM
I think I can see you from my porch.

Skiing at Northstar today. Staying in South Lake Tahoe.

aldousburbank

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 07, 2017, 01:48:15 PM
Skiing at Northstar today. Staying in South Lake Tahoe.

Although the chemtrails are messing with it today, my sunrise coffee is normally accompanied by the view of the snowcaps of South Tahoe.

mikuthing01

I searched for a gardening thread and did not see one so i will just stick this here. I have gardens and i grow vegetables and lots of flowers mostly Zinnias because they are really easy. Sometimes i see free flower seed packs last year Bayer gave out free seed for a feed a bee thing they do. This year so far the only free seed i have come across is Cheerios so if your interested in flower gardens and want bees and butterflies in your yard....

http://www.cheerios.com/bringbackthebees

I also filled out this request for organic plant growth enhancer sample from the Land of the Rising Sun desu

http://www.hb-101usa.com/ask-for-a-sample/

Also, regular Zinnias are titties but Giant Zinnias are titties in yo face and they bloom from spring till fall unlike gay flower bulbs that have the work ethic of Art Bell.

albrecht

Some books at Half-Price Books today. All together on the shelf. Some C2C listener died or got sick of RCH, Art, and Norry and, finally, sold out!

bateman

https://youtu.be/lJJfQ_Q-64E

I don't need or want to see naked dudes in magazine ads but he's not wrong.

Quote from: whoozit on March 02, 2017, 01:59:47 PM
Did Stellar implode?  He hasn't posted in over 12 hours.  Maybe his body finally succumbed to all of the manic activity.
Perhaps he's running around looking for some potassium iodide.  :o
http://undergroundworldnews.com/2017/02/18/whoa-did-russia-test-nuke-in-arctic-iodine-131-spike-in-europe/

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2017, 01:13:57 AM
Whenever I watch Carson shows from the 70's, it seems like most the guests were high on pills.
It was said he had the best green room. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 11, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
paint my house

I am horrified that more of you are not getting this joke. It's frankly appalling.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 08, 2017, 11:09:59 PM
Some books at Half-Price Books today. All together on the shelf. Some C2C listener died or got sick of RCH, Art, and Norry and, finally, sold out!
Poor sucker.  Died of advanced Nooryitis and incurable Hoagievirus, with a touch of Bell's Palsy Quittening.  Shudder.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 08, 2017, 09:52:43 PM
I searched for a gardening thread and did not see one so i will just stick this here. I have gardens and i grow vegetables and lots of flowers mostly Zinnias because they are really easy. Sometimes i see free flower seed packs last year Bayer gave out free seed for a feed a bee thing they do. This year so far the only free seed i have come across is Cheerios so if your interested in flower gardens and want bees and butterflies in your yard....

http://www.cheerios.com/bringbackthebees

Done.  Thanks. 

The secret is out.  I'm a bit of a plant freak.  And most definitely a bee freak.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 11, 2017, 04:03:42 PM
Poor sucker.  Died of advanced Nooryitis and incurable Hoagievirus, with a touch of Bell's Palsy Quittening.  Shudder.

If only he had taken his Carnivora... 

Maybe things would have turned out differently.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 11, 2017, 06:10:10 PM
Done.  Thanks. 

The secret is out.  I'm a bit of a plant freak.  And most definitely a bee freak.
I'm in. I already plant hummer and BF friendly shrubs.  I can throw these in the mix.

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 11, 2017, 06:27:57 PM
Fret not. Hillary killed it.

That reminds me of a horror story The General told on The Fret Files, wherein he described removing or grinding some frets or side stubs of frets on the guitar's fingerboard and if you slipped... then it was possibly brass bamboo shoots up into the finger joints time.

Jesus.  It was painful podcasting at its best.

Guitar work:  If you value your digits, best left to professionals.

http://www.emeraldcityguitars.com/repairs/

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 11, 2017, 06:10:10 PM
Done.  Thanks. 

I noticed that the Camelsocks Almanac recommends planting native prairie species like jaunty martyr, edible rapscallion, and fragrant lummox in order to attract bees and butterflies, so I'm going to do that this year. I wish I could grow cascading strumpet, because that's like a hot fudge heroin sundae to a pollen head, but unfortunately it doesn't do well in my climate zone.

I'm also intrigued by the CA's advice for turning my back yard into an aerial combat zone for different varieties of hummingbirds by planting clumps of mother-in-law's fist, poor man's cornucopia, flowering hacksaw, and Schrodinger's cattail.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 12, 2017, 02:36:45 AM
I'm also intrigued by the CA's advice for turning my back yard into an aerial combat zone for different varieties of hummingbirds by planting clumps of mother-in-law's fist, poor man's cornucopia, flowering hacksaw, and Schrodinger's cattail.

quote from the 2018 almanac, which is in the works:

Helpful tip:  When cultivating Schrödinger's cattail, a generous amount of Heisenberg's Uncertainty gravel greatly aids in root proliferation.

As far as those little "Chariots of the Gods" we call hummingbirds, they are usually more decent than most people I run into!  Which is why I encourage everyone to create a wide arena for the little souls.  Turn off your phone for a goshdang second and think about something other than yourselves and watch these little son of a bitches go at it.

Stop wasting all your money on damned data plans!   Buy some goddamned seeds, people!

And some green suede overalls with brass fittings wouldn't hurt today's young people!  Kill the cloud!

The lovable Luddite often goes off on such tangents.  Thank you for subscribing to the Camelsocks Almanac.

zeebo

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 12, 2017, 03:27:34 AM
Helpful tip:  When cultivating Schrödinger's cattail, a generous amount of Heisenberg's Uncertainty gravel greatly aids in root proliferation.

I thought the problem with that is it only grows if you're observing it.

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 06:04:37 PM
I thought the problem with that is it only grows if you're observing it.

Actually, the idea is not to look at it at all, which runs counter to the instincts of most backyard gardeners and is often the source of extreme fretfulness and frustration for them. It's definitely not for everyone.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 12, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

Stop wasting all your money on damned data plans!   Buy some goddamned seeds, people!
And some green suede overalls with brass fittings wouldn't hurt today's young people!  Kill the cloud![/i]

The lovable Luddite often goes off on such tangents.  Thank you for subscribing to the Camelsocks Almanac.

I know I'm dating myself here, but the Lovable Luddite has been one of my favorite features of the CA since his first appearance in the 1852 edition. His old fashioned wisdom and common sense condemnation of newfangled contraptions is as timeless today as it was yesterday.

GravitySucks

Assuming a blind person could even locate the white courtesy telephone in the gate area, how would they know to reach out and read the braille on the signs next to it?

Taaroa

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 13, 2017, 10:03:45 AM
Assuming a blind person could even locate the white courtesy telephone in the gate area, how would they know to reach out and read the braille on the signs next to it?

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 13, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

I wonder why the drive up ATMs at my bank have instructions in braille.