• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Need Airfare Help!!!!

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 26, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:30:45 PM

You go in and win, WOTR. If you're not elbow-deep in her Asian snatch within 14 days you're not the man I take you for!

Don't tell him that Comma Boy.  Jesus.

WOTR - Just leave well enough alone man.  You listen to these guys and you are going to end up with some sort of workplace drama. 
Best you can hope for then is to be back working 100 hour weeks because you had to replace her with Bob and/or Doug McKenzie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2019, 06:19:50 PM

WOTR - Just leave well enough alone man.  You listen to these guys and you are going to end up with some sort of workplace drama. 
Best you can hope for then is to be back working 100 hour weeks because you had to replace her with Bob and/or Doug McKenzie.

Take off, eh!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 05:26:20 PM
I suggest we talk about him in future, rather than to him. Then he can stamp his little feet in rage while we're spared having to interact with that frightful cockroach.

His non-racism was recently manifested in suggesting that incompetent people should be hired over more able candidates if they happened to be white.

In the past, he's cast Filipinos as rapists and assassins, "lying bitches" who will gossip about you and stab you in the back.  Also, that they want to take over the USA and throw out decent white people to fend for themselves in a world slanted against whites.

Oh, and he's said that they don't want to spend any time around him.  That's a real puzzler.  I can't imagine why any Filipinos would decline the pleasure of his company.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 06:24:53 PM
In the past, he's cast Filipinos as rapists and assassins, "lying bitches" who will gossip about you and stab you in the back.  Also, that they want to take over the USA and throw out decent white people to fend for themselves in a world slanted against whites.

Oh, and he's said that they don't want to spend any time around him.  That's a real puzzler.  I can't imagine why any Filipinos would decline the pleasure of his company.

I have spent time around them in a work environment so I know of what I speak. You couldn’t pay me enough to hang out with them. Seriously, you can have’em!

BTW, how’s your filipino “stepdaughter,” sex tourist? :D

Corona Kitty

Someone posted this up and everyone got upset. Enjoy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 14, 2019, 06:29:56 PM
Someone posted this up and everyone got upset. Enjoy.

Oh yeah! Obama was such a tough guy when he told Putin to, “Cut it out.”  ::) ;D

Catsmile

#TheBoyWhoCriedCommie,Pedo,Fag,(Insert Slur Here)
#TheCommiesAreInMyHall.
#ThePaperHoldsTheirFoldedFacesToTheFloor.
#AndEveryDayThePaperboyBringsMore.
#CommiezUnderMyBed,Livin'InMyHead!
#Sad

#CommieChameleons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MdOYG4SZjM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 06:31:33 PM
Oh yeah! Obama was such a tough guy when he told Putin to, “Cut it out.”  ::) ;D

Obama was a bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on November 14, 2019, 06:33:40 PM
#TheBoyWhoCriedCommie,Pedo,Fag,(Insert Slur Here)
#TheCommiesAreInMyHall.
#ThePaperHoldsTheirFoldedFacesToTheFloor.
#AndEveryDayThePaperboyBringsMore.
#CommiezUnderMyBed,Livin'InMyHead!
#Sad

#CommieChameleons

No, they’re not under my bed. They’re in the state department, unfortunately. You’re also here at Bellgab.

#uselesshashtags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si-vMj-FB88

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 14, 2019, 06:34:25 PM
Obama was a bitch.

Then why spread pro-Obama memes if you really feel that way?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 06:39:53 PM

Personally I think it has something to do with a cute girl with pink hair, winking, wearing cat ears and sticking her tongue out on a loop.
I had not laughed that hard in months.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2019, 06:46:42 PM
Personally I think it has something to do with a cute girl with pink hair, wearing cat ears, sticking her tongue out on a loop.

No clue.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 06:39:53 PM

I thought it would be amusing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 14, 2019, 06:58:23 PM
I thought it would be amusing.

For the commies here, yes. Thanks for being inclusive.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2019, 06:46:42 PM
Personally I think it has something to do with a cute girl with pink hair, winking, wearing cat ears and sticking her tongue out on a loop.

Belle.

Quote from: username on November 14, 2019, 07:26:20 PM
Belle.

That was all the hint I needed.  That's her!

Now I'm laughing my ass off again.   Wide Receiver.   Oregon.   I'm dying..............

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2019, 07:34:44 PM
That was all the hint I needed.  That's her!

Now I'm laughing my ass off again.   Wide Receiver.   Oregon.   I'm dying..............

Just honoring a fellow troll.

Quote from: username on November 14, 2019, 07:38:22 PM

Just honoring a fellow troll.

That perhaps is the most devastating gif around.  Michael Robinson.   Oh Gawd.  I can't hardly breathe...........................

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2019, 07:40:54 PM
That perhaps is the most devastating gif around.  Michael Robinson.   Oh Gawd.  I can't hardly breathe...........................

If this was made into a gif, it would be kinda close.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2019, 06:19:50 PM

Thanks WAN. I would not try regardless. I know that people here likely will not understand- but she actually is patient, reserved, organized, punctual... All the things that I am not. I am 100% positive that it would not work out even if she were single. Also, I have yet to date anybody I worked with (aside from when I was in the bar industry- and that was only one person.) I also make my employees sign an "anti-fraternization policy" from head office as of this year. And I believe it is either illegal or immoral to date somebody who reports directly or indirectly to you.

In short, I enjoy the workplace conversations we have- but I'm not going to follow the advice I have been given.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 04:18:56 PM
If he's in Canada and living with her, then full stop. I actually was serious when I said that I had no interest in her in a romantic way.
He is... I have met him, and he seems like a nice enough person. As you said- "full stop."
Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:30:45 PM

You go in and win, WOTR. If you're not elbow-deep in her Asian snatch within 14 days you're not the man I take you for!

But WAN told me not to do it...  :-\ *

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 11:01:29 PM
He is... I have met him, and he seems like a nice enough person. As you said- "full stop."

The least you could have done was made up an entertaining story about it when the truth is boring.  You had an audience!  Squandered opportunity, if you ask me.

I did that with the ladyboy thread and you should have SEEN how they swarmed over that.  Dr. Dickless had a stroke.  If you catch my drift.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:48:09 PM
Don't talk about WOTR like that.

I'm done with WOTR.  The whole episode was like one of those toy guns that shoots out a flag with the word BANG on it.

How about you, Sneezy?  My valuable advice is yours for the taking, as I am unburdened at the moment. 

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 11:33:16 PM
The least you could have done was made up an entertaining story about it when the truth is boring.  You had an audience!  Squandered opportunity, if you ask me.

I did that with the ladyboy thread and you should have SEEN how they swarmed over that.  Dr. Dickless had a stroke.  If you catch my drift.

I was unaware that this was not just a regular discussion about different cultures... If it helps, I could say that she just called my cell crying and saying that her husband has decided to move back to he Philippines?

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2019, 01:28:31 AM
I was unaware that this was not just a regular discussion about different cultures... If it helps, I could say that she just called my cell crying and saying that her husband has decided to move back to he Philippines?

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 11:55:15 PM
My valuable advice is yours for the taking

How does a 5'6" manlet cope with his micropenis? Asking for a friend.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2019, 03:48:34 AM
How does a 5'6" manlet cope with his micropenis? Asking for a friend JackstarsEx.

Your secret is safe with us, baldy.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 05:26:20 PM
I suggest we talk about him in future, rather than to him. Then he can stamp his little feet in rage while we're spared having to interact with that frightful cockroach.

His non-racism was recently manifested in suggesting that incompetent people should be hired over more able candidates if they happened to be white.

It's stunning to see how empty this place seems once you subtract his posts.  I think that about half of the traffic here is just him alone.  Him and his videos.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2019, 03:48:34 AM
How does a 5'6" manlet cope with his micropenis? Asking for a friend.

You're asking for Dr Dickless?  No shame in trying to help out a shut-in that can't care for himself.

I considered the candidates to describe his "little brother" [giggle]:

Micropenis
Nanopenis
Picopenis
Petapenis

Clearly the last is the most appropriate: pet-a-penis.  Adopting this form will surely help him with the grieving process.