• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on July 02, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
Make your dummy accounts a little less obvious.

i'm not sure what you mean. i don't see anything suspicious about his account.

bateman

Quote from: MV on July 02, 2014, 03:35:17 PM
i'm not sure what you mean. i don't see anything suspicious about his account.
Super obvious astroturf. "Smithy" was my favorite.

vegasrocker

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 02, 2014, 03:22:33 PM

LOL...good one!!!  Good to see others here with Photoshop skills.

As a LONG time Art Bell listener, I find Fade To Black and Mr. Church highly interesting and refreshing.  For the life of me, I just don't see the reason for your anger towards the show or it's host.  Did I miss something?

vegasrocker

Quote from: bateman on July 02, 2014, 04:00:03 PM
Super obvious astroturf. "Smithy" was my favorite.

OK,  added my avatar pic...do you want to become friends on FaceBook too?  LOL ;D

popple

Quote from: vegasrocker on July 02, 2014, 01:43:13 PM
The countdown has started!!!  8)

Eons? I'm from Canada and usually about every 6-7 days or so we have Wednesday. Also affectionately known as hump day. Not sure about this particular cycle but ours is a very ancient and mystical one indeed. Works pretty good too. Everyone gets a crack at it.

vegasrocker

Quote from: popple on July 02, 2014, 06:05:47 PM
Eons? I'm from Canada and usually about every 6-7 days or so we have Wednesday. Also affectionately known as hump day. Not sure about this particular cycle but ours is a very ancient and mystical one indeed. Works pretty good too. Everyone gets a crack at it.

Just a play on words....seems like forever since the last F2B show. I thought people could figure that out, not that hard. ;)

popple

Quote from: vegasrocker on July 02, 2014, 07:00:00 PM
Just a play on words....seems like forever since the last F2B show. I thought people could figure that out, not that hard. ;)

Oooooh. What's the clever play on words exactly? I don't listen to the show ;D

Quote from: popple on July 02, 2014, 06:05:47 PM

Isn't it the Easter Island guys that have been waiting for eons?

vegasrocker

Quote from: popple on July 02, 2014, 07:48:33 PM
Oooooh. What's the clever play on words exactly? I don't listen to the show ;D

Fade To Black is on in a few minutes...have a listen. Always a fun chat on twitter too... @jchurchradio and/or dmradionet

popple

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 02, 2014, 07:56:22 PM
Isn't it the Easter Island guys that have been waiting for eons?

Maybe....
QuoteNEEDS MOAR QUOATIONS THO.

Quote from: wr250 on July 02, 2014, 08:21:01 PM
339 listeners

He has thousands of followers on youtube. I bet most people listen to youtube video over DMRN live.

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: bateman on July 02, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
Make your dummy accounts a little less obvious.
You're shockingly dumb.

McPhallus

Jimmy must be stirring up these guys to shill for him.  Isn't it enough that we already have a fairly active F2B thread?

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: McPhallus on July 03, 2014, 05:21:37 AM
Jimmy must be stirring up these guys to shill for him.  Isn't it enough that we already have a fairly active F2B thread?

Yeah Jimmy called me personally to go "shill" for him............. 

Idiot.

McPhallus

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 05:54:32 AM
Yeah Jimmy called me personally to go "shill" for him............. 

Idiot.

Fuck yourself.

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: McPhallus on July 03, 2014, 05:56:13 AM
Fuck yourself.

Thank you for confirming that you have the IQ of a brick wall. What will be your next response? You gonna call me some gay slur internet tough guy? No one forced you to come into this forum yet you stalk it like an ex-gf who can't fathom why everyone likes the new gf.  I couldnt careless if you listen to Fade to Black but to openly bash it without any legitimate reason makes you outright pathetic. Quite frankly I think the material is too advanced for you and that's why you are lashing out like a 4yr old girl.

Quote from: McPhallus on July 03, 2014, 05:21:37 AM

You two behave!

That or their fans.

Jimmy is ok. He's better than Noory. He does get good guests, and is a decent interviewer.

RedMichael

I wish Jimmy would hold his breath and dive down in the ocean to confirm those are in fact ruins.

McPhallus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 03, 2014, 08:07:34 AM
That or their fans.

Jimmy is ok. He's better than Noory. He does get good guests, and is a decent interviewer,

He's not bad.  His is one of the better shows on DMRN.  Although, his ego is a bit much.

Quote from: RedMichael on July 03, 2014, 08:11:38 AM
I wish Jimmy would hold his breath and dive down in the ocean to confirm those are in fact ruins.

Video would be cool. Even if it is a natural formation, it would be awesome too look at.

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 03, 2014, 08:13:18 AM
Video would be cool. Even if it is a natural formation, it would be awesome too look at.
There is already a planned trip to that location with a robotic vessel to video whatever this thing is. 

McPhallus

OMG, it's a rabid, insult-hurling fanboi!  Lighten the fuck up a little.  Geez.

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 07:55:43 AM

Thank you for confirming that you have the IQ of a brick wall. What will be your next response? You gonna call me some gay slur internet tough guy? No one forced you to come into this forum yet you stalk it like an ex-gf who can't fathom why everyone likes the new gf.  I couldnt careless if you listen to Fade to Black but to openly bash it without any legitimate reason makes you outright pathetic. Quite frankly I think the material is too advanced for you and that's why you are lashing out like a 4yr old girl.

bateman

Ok, this is just embarrassing. Here's a fun vocabulary word for you: http://www.germany.info/Vertretung/usa/en/__pr/GIC/TWIG__WoW/2013/41-fremdsch_C3_A4men.html

I couldnt careless if you listen to Fade to Black
I don't care, I don't care, that's why I had to type out a long nasty remark to show you just how much I don't care!

but to openly bash it without any legitimate reason makes you outright pathetic.
Quote from: vegasrocker on July 02, 2014, 04:27:56 PM
For the life of me, I just don't see the reason for your anger towards the show or it's host.  Did I miss something?
I don't care if any of you listen, but please tell me why you don't like the show if you do.

See, these posts follow a similar format, get it? Do I need to go slower for you?

Quite frankly I think the material is too advanced for you and that's why you are lashing out like a 4yr old girl.
Step 3. Feeble attempt at promotion.

Step 4. "GO JIMMY!"

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 08:32:59 AM
Ok, this is just embarrassing. Here's a fun vocabulary word for you: http://www.germany.info/Vertretung/usa/en/__pr/GIC/TWIG__WoW/2013/41-fremdsch_C3_A4men.html
I don't care, I don't care, that's why I had to type out a long nasty remark to show you just how much I don't care!
I don't care if any of you listen, but please tell me why you don't like the show if you do.

See, these posts follow a similar format, get it? Do I need to go slower for you?
Step 3. Feeble attempt at promotion.

Step 4. "GO JIMMY!"

You aren't smart enough to realize that you're "promoting" Fade to Black just as much as I am. By the way next time you are trying to smugly point out something numerically make sure you don't skip Step 1&2 idiot. Perhaps you should "go slower" for yourself and make sure your babbling makes sense before looking like an complete fool.

bateman

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 08:55:44 AM
You aren't smart enough to realize that you're "promoting" Fade to Black just as much as I am. By the way next time you are trying to smugly point out something numerically make sure you don't skip Step 1&2 idiot. Perhaps you should "go slower" for yourself and make sure your babbling makes sense before looking like an complete fool.

You're right, I should have numbered the first 2 points to make it easier for you to separate the points. I hope your head doesn't hurt too much from the strain.

For someone who "doesn't care", your investment seems pretty high here.