• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 02, 2018, 01:54:52 PM
The oddly Capitalized letters are an interesting touch, clearly there is a hidden message in there somewhere:
North
West
Aliens
Arrested
Bail
Woman
Years
Arrest
Cajones

People complained about that along time ago saying he was illiterate. It happens to me a lot when I'm trying to swype(tm) a message on my phone so I figured that is what was going on back then. I try to avoid writing long messages on my phone for that and similar reasons.

But hey, interesting hypothesis.

ItsTelly

Who is "they"?

Apologies, Uncle Duke.

I should have said 'she' as in 'Heather Wade: SHE will get 5 feet in and then SHE will be arrested.

The rest of us will watch and laugh.

Telly

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 02, 2018, 01:54:52 PM
The oddly capitalized letters are an interesting touch, clearly there is a hidden message somewhere in that Bloviating Statement:
North
West
Aliens
Arrested
Bail
Woman
Years
Arrest
Cajones
Interesting. Where is that poster who always posting his "solutions" to the Voynich Manuscript? We need some expertise here in decoding.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 03:34:02 PM
Interesting. Where is that poster who always posting his "solutions" to the Voynich Manuscript? We need some expertise here in decoding.

Stellar ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Its the ones without the capitals that need to be decoded.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2018, 03:54:20 PM
Its the ones without the capitals that need to be decoded.
And there also was a "WOW" signal in Art's message. Stellar as a lot to work with here and I look forward to his result (in the form of an ebook or long youtube video- or both!)
Will Fort Rock lead the army in this invasion of Area 51?

ItsOver

Ha!  Fort Rock.  Another BellGab MIA.  I wonder if there's a BellGab heaven.

http://youtu.be/9IEemZ6-LZc

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 04:23:33 PM
And there also was a "WOW" signal in Art's message. Stellar as a lot to work with here and I look forward to his result (in the form of an ebook or long youtube video- or both!)
Will Fort Rock lead the army in this invasion of Area 51?

SCORPION ARMY TARDS. WE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 02, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Who is "they"?

"They" is Heather and little Asia.   Heather is the diversion offered up for sacrifice whilst Lt. General Asia Bell
slips in and gets the skinny. 

This was all foreseen years ago by the FAVICON that stares us down daily:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg425320#msg425320

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 02, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
"They" is Heather and little Asia.   Heather is the diversion offered up for sacrifice whilst Lt. General Asia Bell
slips in and gets the skinny. 

This was all foreseen years ago by the FAVICON that stares us down daily:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg425320#msg425320
FortRock!  ;D He was very prescient and hopefully will be leading the charge.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 02, 2018, 02:31:00 PM
Who is "they"?

Apologies, Uncle Duke.

I should have said 'she' as in 'Heather Wade: SHE will get 5 feet in and then SHE will be arrested.

The rest of us will watch and laugh.

Telly

Will 5 feet in be a misdemeanor or a felony?

ItsTelly

Misdemeanor - $750 fine.  George Knapp reports:

https://youtu.be/RqSluNfBQgk

Even if you did get all the way in, I assume the door where they keep the aliens will be locked.  Does Heather have a key?

Telly

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 02, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

Misdemeanor - $750 fine.  George Knapp reports:

https://youtu.be/RqSluNfBQgk

Even if you did get all the way in, I assume the door where they keep the aliens will be locked.  Does Heather have a key?

Telly
HW would have an easier time penetrating an Air Force Global Strike Command base and hijacking a B-2 bomber than getting into the relevant core of Area 51.  It's all a BS stunt.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 02, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
HW would have an easier time penetrating an Air Force Global Strike Command base and hijacking a B-2 bomber than getting into the relevant core of Area 51.  It's all a BS stunt.

I think she plans on walking in backwards so the guards think she is leaving.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2018, 08:11:11 PM
Ha!  I hope she doesn't forget her Harpo Marx hat, while the rest of the brothers are doing a comedy routine to distract security.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

Or infiltrate a herd and stroll in..

Juan Cena

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 02, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
Has Wade marched on Area 51 yet?

Nah, she’s interviewing another racist ancient alien spank who looks for Reptilians in ancient art.

QuoteMaurene Morgan is the Washington Mutual UFO Network State Director. and is on MUFON’s Experiencer Research Team. She also facilitates Olympic UFO, a monthly meet up in Port Townsend. Maurene Morgan graduated from the University of Iowa with a B.A. in Communication Studies, and worked for many years as an editorial assistant on a university philosophy journal. In addition, she spent more than 20 years traveling around the world, including a small boat circumnavigation; these travels have given her a sense of being a citizen of the world. Most of all, Maurene Morgan possesses a passion to better understand a phenomenon that may prove to be the overarching issue of our time: UFOs are real, and ETs are here.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/maurene-morgan/

Morgus

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 02, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
Has Wade marched on Area 51 yet?
The tentative planned date is probably in June to let the volunteers have time to schedule and raise cash if needed to travel there...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 02, 2018, 11:35:15 PM
The tentative planned date is probably in June to let the volunteers have time to schedule and raise cash if needed to travel there...
And for HW and Bell to milk the stunt for the failure that is MITD.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: yoursongs on March 29, 2018, 10:21:05 PM
I think the "big news" is that she is coming OUT, yes as a lesbian.
Speaking on behalf of all lesbians everywhere, we don't want her.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
Ha!  ;D  Good to see you back, PBS.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

Hey, welcome back. I think the funny thing is that since Wade didn't sleep with the four guys posting about it then she must be a lesbian because who can resist the sexual magnetism all the bellgab men emit and also be straight?

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 03, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
Hey, welcome back. I think the funny thing is that since Wade didn't sleep with the four guys posting about it then she must be a lesbian because who can resist the sexual magnetism all the bellgab men emit and also be straight?

"Yeeewww know yeeeww want it."