• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 31, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
NO! You need a TJ on tons!

Wow! Those are impressive!

Hope you bring that rig to area 51. You can go rescue Heather from the Gendarmerie

yoursongs

Here is a an interesting thought.  I would think what she did tonight on air, and what she plans on doing with trespassing on area 51 (not just herself but with many others) is illegal.  I don't mean the day she goes there, but the over public airwaves solicitation to commit an illegal act (in mass).  Who does she think she is?  I would bet a dollar to a dime that this is a big farce and she never goes through with it.  Notice it will be "sometime in June, probably".  That gives her 3 months of something to talk about.  She must be getting tired of the same 10 callers who call in in a given month.  This woman does NOT have an original thought in her head.  From the 70's music that Art likes all the way to the intro, the outro, to her habit of rewording what a guest says to make it sound like her own words, or simply reading other people's stories at the beginning of each show.  You name it, she has stole it, or copied it.  Nobody's mentioned this, but when Kaku was on the other night she absolutely WASTED a whole hour on her reading, and then the stupid "guess the big news" game.  What an egomaniac.  It smells of desperation folks.  The show could be so much better with a different host.  Bell had plenty of life experience to draw from, which is one of the reasons he was so listenable.  Then look at HW....ummmm life experience?  I don't get it.

PS - HW:  Please learn how to pronounce words that are frequently used on the show.
1) The word Extraterrestrial does NOT have a "shhh" sound in it.
2) The word "sure" has 1 syllable, NOT 2.
There are many more, but's it's late....can somebody else name a few

Overuse of words is also a terrible problem for you
1) "well"
2) "absolutely"
3) many more

finishing words with "ing" -- she always says "talkin' - or "smokin' - or "callin'"   Has anyone ever heard her use "ing"?
She talks to listeners like they are either 5 or 85 (years old).  She doesn't know how to deal with an intelligent, calm, adult, who disagrees with her.  She is either hostile, or waits until he is off air, and then tries to get her caller buddies to call up and defend her point of view on said subject.

enough for tonight i guess

CoolTen10

Could Heather mysteriously disappear in the next couple of months?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: yoursongs on March 31, 2018, 01:18:29 AM
Here is a an interesting thought.  I would think what she did tonight on air, and what she plans on doing with trespassing on area 51 (not just herself but with many others) is illegal.  I don't mean the day she goes there, but the over public airwaves solicitation to commit an illegal act (in mass).  Who does she think she is?  I would bet a dollar to a dime that this is a big farce and she never goes through with it.  Notice it will be "sometime in June, probably".  That gives her 3 months of something to talk about.  She must be getting tired of the same 10 callers who call in in a given month.  This woman does NOT have an original thought in her head.  From the 70's music that Art likes all the way to the intro, the outro, to her habit of rewording what a guest says to make it sound like her own words, or simply reading other people's stories at the beginning of each show.  You name it, she has stole it, or copied it.  Nobody's mentioned this, but when Kaku was on the other night she absolutely WASTED a whole hour on her reading, and then the stupid "guess the big news" game.  What an egomaniac.  It smells of desperation folks.  The show could be so much better with a different host.  Bell had plenty of life experience to draw from, which is one of the reasons he was so listenable.  Then look at HW....ummmm life experience?  I don't get it.

Well she said.. she is desperate to do something. It would be a "life experience" and something to talk about in the coming years. My money is on she will do it. She needs to define herself like Art did when he went for the the longest continuous broadcast record. Its a 'fun' gimmick
.duh.

Zenman

Art should be able to figure out some way to get a live feed out of there. Seems like a must. Ham radio if nothing else, I'd think.

CavemanOogUgh

Ugh think show finally jumped megalodon.

yoursongs

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 31, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
Well she said.. she is desperate to do something. It would be a "life experience" and something to talk about in the coming years. My money is on she will do it. She needs to define herself like Art did when he went for the the longest continuous broadcast record. Its a 'fun' gimmick
.duh.

Why doesn't she and a cameraman, and maybe a producer go out there then, instead of this big charade of having listeners go with her?  Does she really want to get people that are her 'fans" to get arrested?  There is a lot more to it, the more people are involved.  How are they selecting who get's the "secret info" of time and date?  A drawing?  Straws, out of a hat? what qualifies.  Very odd also for someone who doesn't want her picture or looks known to the public.  Is she gonna stop people from pointing their phones and cameras on her? Or is she gonna hide in a bunker and just use a megaphone to direct the event.  Why is she so desperate to do something like Art did do ya think?  Could it be the show is failing?  duh

CoolTen10

Which Area 51 is she talking about going to...The nightclub or the Top Secret military installation?

Zenman

Quote from: CavemanOogUgh on March 31, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
Ugh think show finally jumped megalodon.

Lol. Good to see Caveman out of cave.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2018, 03:15:27 PM
This is the interview from when her and Aldous drove to Pahrump and interviewed Art right before MITD started up.  I thought she did a good job with this.

https://youtu.be/MdSzV1X1Aj4

Thanks GS.  So, it is recognizable as the same person, the same voice.  But where words used to run into each other, there are now longer pauses and more time between words and thoughts.  She was not "monotone" in the interview- far from it.  But now there seems to be far more effort to pronounce words with a greater range of both volume and pitch.  It... appears that she... has completed the course... at the William Shatner, school for... public speaking.

The new style really does make her sound a little "smarmy" and greasy. 

I should be clear- I was willing to stay around as a subscriber even when I was not listening and was not much of a fan.  I had wanted to see somebody from Bellgab make it.  If Art was not going to broadcast, I had hoped to see a "friendly face" in that spot.  However, with everything that transpired after and her suddenly being too good for her past I cancelled and there is still a very bad taste left in my mouth.

I am kind of glad to find that my thoughts on her style are not just related to that... She really has changed (though I will admit that even if she had not, I don't think I would be listening.)

Quote from: Morgus on March 30, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
So no callers or emailers or facebook posters last night guessed Heather's secret announcement.
She is planning an "Area 51 invasion" coupled with mass consciousness.  :o
The date will be kept secret only told to those who sign up, you have to pay your own way to Nevada.

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 31, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
Seeing as Art would fill in if needed, and lots of people want to hear Art on the air, this sounds like a mass consciousness experiment to get Heather arrested.

Can Rose Girl go with her?

Remember Jorch's Ouija Board Experiment that never happened?  I bet she bails at the last possible moment.  This is nothing more than a cheap publicity stunt to increase ratings.  Such a shame that she is resorting to this.

dan7800

I cannot see her going through with this. Plain and simple. She'd be arrested pretty quickly for trespassing.

Why not do a live broadcast on a mountain overlooking the base (on public grounds). Would be legal and would make for an interesting show.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: dan7800 on March 31, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
I cannot see her going through with this. Plain and simple. She'd be arrested pretty quickly for trespassing.

Why not do a live broadcast on a mountain overlooking the base (on public grounds). Would be legal and would make for an interesting show.

It's about defining herself... let it play out.

Why all the negativity? Admire her passion.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 31, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
Can Rose Girl go with her?

I'd take Rose Girl or Nancy with me. That would be a hoot!

Epaphroditus

The woman with the mic had no problem spewing hate against other hosts when she posted here , I tune in every night but when she talks tough I tune out of the drama queen .

She gets credit for her work ethic .

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
That whole rant is why I stopped listening to her. That caller was saying it was stupid to cross into Area 51. She turned that into a whole rant about “not being Art Bell”. Whiny ass bitch.

But you listened?  Weird.. another closet listeners ..lol

Not nice... walk a few miles in her shoes, she going after her dreams, and living her "one life" 

Obviously all the negativity has taken a toll on her.
Keep pileing it on.

Bellgab.. a collection of group think haters. Conformist dopes.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: AstroBuzz on March 30, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
Heather sounds like a Female Kermit the Frog to me. I try to not mind it but it is noticeable. Some shows are good, though. :o

I wish her the best.

Roswells... "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

May take like another ten years to perfect her craft?... with perseverance she will acquire the skills.

I would think she has too many social anxiety/dysmorphia issues to interact with listeners, but the fact that she's telling people to make travel arrangements indicates there's going to be some kind of meetup. There's going to be a lot of pissed off people if the whole stunt gets cancelled. Hopefully its a few months of A51 invasion LARPing/publicity, a nice list of e-mail addresses Keith can sell off, a listener meetup at "Area 51"(aka 1 mile behind Art's double-wide) a UFO(aka Art's drone) is spotted and Heather gets arrested by fake MPs and goes on vacation to jail for a week
Lets just hope the whole PR stunt doesn't backfire. Some of the callers seem a bit reality-challenged and might be inspired to actually do something stupid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 31, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

Not nice... walk a few miles in her shoes, she going after her dreams, and living her "one life" 

Keep pileing it on.

Does Art actually force her to read her Bellgab thread?! ???

Loaded

Quote from: yoursongs on March 31, 2018, 01:18:29 AM
Here is a an interesting thought.  I would think what she did tonight on air, and what she plans on doing with trespassing on area 51 (not just herself but with many others) is illegal.  I don't mean the day she goes there, but the over public airwaves solicitation to commit an illegal act (in mass).  ...
This was my thought last night too.  She's broadcasting to the world that she intends to trespass on a military base.  Maybe she gets a visit from government officials before the meet up/trespassing takes place, or maybe MITD gets taken off the air for being a platform to organize a federal crime.

Seems like the perfect stunt to have MITD shut down and she can blame the government, rather than the low ratings, lack of subscribers, and lack of advertisers.

Norm

Join Heather on her desperate search for 'real' listeners...

Norm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2018, 09:02:35 AM
Does Art actually force her to read her Bellgab thread?! ???

You do know there is a remote operated door lock on Art's 'studio/guest house?'

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 31, 2018, 08:51:44 AM
I am strictly a non-comformist dope.

Me too.. ;)   I'm rebel with a stupid cause

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Loaded on March 31, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
This was my thought last night too.  She's broadcasting to the world that she intends to trespass on a military base.  Maybe she gets a visit from government officials before the meet up/trespassing takes place, or maybe MITD gets taken off the air for being a platform to organize a federal crime.

Seems like the perfect stunt to have MITD shut down and she can blame the government, rather than the low ratings, lack of subscribers, and lack of advertisers.

I hope the guberment has more interesting and important threats to marshal their resources on than a handful of whacko listeners to a late night podcast.  "hey you kids get off my grass"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 31, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
The woman with the mic had no problem spewing hate against other hosts when she posted here , I tune in every night but when she talks tough I tune out of the drama queen .

She gets credit for her work ethic .

The worm has turned.

https://youtu.be/lQ4MHLuBDH0

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 31, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

Keep pileing it on.

Read WOTR’s post from yesterday. I supported her for two years. I listened last night up to the point of her stupid rant. Then I turned it off. I don’t have to walk a mile in her shoes.  I was one of the few people saying give her a chance.

I wanted her to succeed. I still do. I just cannot stand listening to the host that she has become. 

I wish her the best. I just don’t like listening to her based on the reasons I have already stated.

Quote from: Loaded on March 31, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
... Seems like the perfect stunt to have MITD shut down and she can blame the government, rather than the low ratings, lack of subscribers, and lack of advertisers.

Makes sense to me.  Being run off the air due to a stalker taking potshots is so two years ago.

Also the timing of her announcement she's moved in with Art and his family.  Why announce that now if she's been there all along?  To be able to say later ''why would I move in with Art if I was planning to be set up a situation that would lead to the end of the show?''.