• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

We all like to eat, right?

Started by PhantasticSanShiSan, August 01, 2008, 02:44:39 PM

Request and/or post all your fantastic food solutions here!

Anybody have a good, solid steak-tip recipe?  I'd prefer one that included grilling, but will peruse all ideas at this time.

darkfae

This is my favorite Indian dish ever!!! OMFG its so good....

Saag Paneer

Indian cheese (paneer) is a delicacy to all Indians ? particularly vegetarians ? love. Popular all through the north from Bengal in the east to Gujarat and Punjab in the west, paneer is cooked in an onion-and-cumin-laced spinach sauce. I add sweet red peppers, as the brilliant red peppers and ivory-white cheese pieces look stunning against the glazed moss-green sauce.

Servings: For 4-6 persons

Ingredients:

Indian cheese (paneer) made with 8 cups milk (see tips, below) or 8 ounces farmer's cheese or 2 cakes tofu, sliced as paneer
2 cups cooked spinach
1 sweet green pepper, cored and seeded
6-8 tablespoons light vegetable oil
1/3 cup all-purpose flour for dusting
1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons grated or crushed fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
4 hot green chilies, minced
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon coarse salt, or to taste
2 medium-size sweet red peppers, cored, seeded, and cut into 1-inch-wide strips
2 teaspoons garam masala (see tips, below)

Preparation:

1. Lay the paneer, farmer's cheese, or tofu pieces in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with paper towels and let dry for 10 minutes (this will enable them to hold their shape better during cooking).

2. Puree the spinach and green pepper together in a food processor or blender. The puree should be as fine and velvety as you can make it.

3. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a large, heavy, nonstick pan over medium heat. Dust the paneer pieces lightly with flour and add them to the pan. Fry them in batches, turning and tossing them until they turn light golden (about 2 or 3 minutes per batch). Watch carefully to ensure that they do not burn. Take them out and put on a dish and set aside.

4. Add 2 more tablespoons of oil to the same pan, along with the onion. Fry the onion, stirring constantly, until brown (about 20 minutes). Add the ginger and fry for an additional 2 minutes. Add the turneric and green chilies, stir for a few seconds, then add the spinach puree along with 1/2 cup water, salt, and sweet red peppers. Mix well and bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook, covered, for 2 minutes. Add the fried paneer pieces, mix again thoroughly, and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Stir in the garam masala.

When ready to serve, heat thoroughly and, if desired, fold in the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to glaze and mellow the sauce.

- Indian cheese is available at many Indian markets. To make it from scratch: Bring 8 cups whole milk to a boil. Add 3 tablespoons lemon juice and reduce heat. Keep liquid at a gentle boil until white curd separates from yellow whey, then remove from heat and pour through a colander lined with cheesecloth. Hold colander under cold water and rinse the curds, then gather corners of cheesecloth together and twist to remove excess liquid. Hang the bundle to drain for an hour, then place it on a work surface and weigh it down with a heavy object (such as a large pot filled with water) for half an hour. Remove the cheesecloth and cut the cheese into small cubes. Keep refrigerated, submerged in water, until needed, up to 4 days.
- Garam masala, an aromatic north Indian spice blend that includes cinnamon and cloves.

EvB

It's got spinach -- I'm in!

Yes - I LOVE spinach!!

Spikegirl

Thanks for the Saag Paneer recipe, Darkfae. I'm going to try it. I absolutely love ethnic food. I received three Indian cookbooks as Christmas presents and tried to make some of the recipes. They weren't as good as the food I get at the Indian restaurants, but then again, I didn't have all the ingredients and made a lot of substitutions or left ingredients out altogether (not a good move on my part). I also love Middle eastern, Greek, Jewish (both Middle Eastern and European Jewish) cuisine. And I love Thai and Vietnamese. Has anyone here ever had Vietnamese coffee? To die for! I was telling Phan that I don't care for Mexican or Italian fare, although am probably on an island in this respect. Chinese food is alright. I could take it or leave it. I find that it is a lot better (Chinese) at the sit down restaurants than the take out ones.

Spikegirl

I have a small garden. It consists of two tomato plants, a bunch of cilantro and a buch of dill. I said it was small. Anyway, I am proud to announce that my first tomato of the season has been picked-a proud, somewhat lopsided, red tomato. It's not big, but then again, I've been told that size doesn't matter (yeah, keep telling yourself that, guys...). To that end, I am posting a recipe for homemade tomato juice. Now if only some other tomatoes would come in, I'd be in business.

http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/007310homemade_tomato_juice.php

Dixie Butcher

That's how we say "pie" in Richmond.  "pah".  I love to share this recipe because it makes people happy,  and people are always impressed. Even big, old, no-cookin' bachelors can do it.    Great thing to make if you have an emergency picnic or pot luck when  you don't have time to cook something elaborate.  There are a lot of words in this recipe,  but I assure you, if you make it once - even the jazzed up version **  --  you'll say "God !  This is so frickin' simple !!"   Doesn't leave you with much of a clean up mess, either.

First I will give you the super easy,  Classic Key Lime pie recipe -  if you follow the simple instructions,  it is totally goof proof.  Then I'll give you my variations,  which you can use if you want to get a tiny bit fancy & only a tiny bit more labor intensive.
+++++++++

Classic Key Lime Pie

preheat oven to 350F

1 Can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk*
4 egg yolks
1/2 Cup  ( 4 oz. )    KEY LIME  ( do not use regular lime juice !!!!  It won't turn out right !! )   JUICE
   - any brand will do,  but I especially like  Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice -

1 pre-made store bought graham cracker crust
---------------------------

PREHEAT OVEN TO 350

1.  Separate your egg yolks into a large mixing bowl near your sink,  and let the whites roll down the drain  -  it's okay if you get a little egg white in your mix,  but you want mostly just the 4 egg yolks.

2.  Once you have the four yolks in your bowl,  add the can of SC Milk,  and then beat the snot out of it with your hand mixer for 1-2 minutes.   Even if it looks like it's well mixed after 30 seconds,  keep beating it on high speed for at least one additional minute so that it bubbles up on top.

3.   THE CRUCIAL STEP:   Add the entire 1/2  Cup  ( 4oz.)  Key Lime Juice,  and then beat it even longer - 3 or 4 minutes should do it, but beat it on high speed and mix it super good.  You should notice the mixture thicken up as you're beating.  it won't be a ton thicker,  just a noticeable amount - but the lime juice must be completely incorporated,  as it helps to "cook"  the egg yolks.  If you don't beat it long enough,  you'll get a runny pie.

4.  Pour the mixture into your pie crust and bake at 350  for 15 minutes.  No more.  No less.   It won't seem totally set up when you remove it - don't worry,  it will.   Let cool on the counter for 1 hour,  then refrigerate for an additional 2 hours or more before serving.  If you're in a rush,  let it cool on the counter for about half an hour,  then put it in your freezer  until it's chilled to your satisfaction.  ( sometimes I even like to freeze a piece and eaten it frozen...)

5.  Once it's been chilled,  you can add whipped cream if you like. 

------------------------------

For

Dixie Butcher's  Snappy Key Lime Pie ?

1.  make the above Classic Key Lime recipe, 

2.  but use a gingersnap cookie "crust".  This means buying a sack of gingersnap cookies,  mashing them up in your food processor,  and using 1 (one)  Cup of gingersnap crumbs  for each pie crust.

Simply pour the 1 Cup of Cookie crumbs into the pie tin and 'spread'  them evenly  by mashing them with the bottom of your measuring cup.   CAREFULLY pour your mixture over the top - it shouldn't disturb crumbs much at all.  I once tried to cheat by just putting whole gingersnap cookies into the bottom of the pie tin,  and it sort of worked, although they initially kinda too hard to cut through for proper pie slices.  However, if left to sit in the fridge for a day or so, they will soften up.   You can also use more cookie crumbs if you like, to make a thicker "crust"

3.  Bake as prescribed for 15 minutes at 350

THEN top with either homemade whipped cream, or blackberry whipped cream,  recipe below:
--------------

Whipped Cream & Blackberry Whipped Cream ***

1. Combine the following in a bowl:
( I just rinse off the one I just made the key lime scmutz in and use that again- don't like to dirty any more dishes than I have to...)

3/4 Cup Heavy Cream or Whipping Cream
2  Tablespoons Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract or imitation vanilla extract

2.  Get out your hand mixer,  put it on high speed and whip the hell out of it for about 3 minutes or until it turns into fluffy whipped cream.  One it gets fairly thick,  stop - if you overbeat it, it turns into butter.  Which isn't a bad thing, just not what you're looking for.   Also key is MAKE SURE CREAM REMAINS COLD WHILE YOU BEAT IT  and refrigerate as soon as you're done.

-or -

3.  You can add  2 Tablespoons to 1/4  Cup of Blackberry Jelly  ( or any other fruit jelly or jam you like, and as much as you like, but you can't get away with much more than 1/4 Cup)  to the whipped cream,  and whip that in there.   Then spread it on your chilled  pies,  and keep refrigerated.
+++++++

*You can also use other brands or the more generic store brands of Sweetened Condensed Milk, but make sure it is SCM -  DO NOT use evaporated milk, that is a totally different product.  ( No offense to the real cooks out there - I just added  that for the novice, no-cooking bachelor types )

**  After I made this recipe the first time & realized there were scores of Key Lime Pies in my kitchen's future, I devoted an entire drawer to Key Lime Pies so I can make them at the drop of a hat.  I keep all but the perishable items in the drawer, including the hand beater ( and I use the electric kind that have two beater thingies - don't know if the wand/ immersion style blenders would work as well or not.) , pie tins, food processor, etc... 
The most time consuming part of the entire affair is making the gingersnap crumbs,  so I get a couple of bags of them, put them heavy duty plastic bag and smash them kinda good with a hammer.  Then I take those guys and load them into the food processor and whiz them around enough to where they're about like a real rough corn mean or something like that.   I always have a big bag of the crumbs handy for any emergency pie episodes.  We don't do pot lucks or the like very often,  but I'm always giving them to friends and neighbors,  plus we eat a couple of them a week all by ourselves.

***  The blackberry whipped cream is right good all by itself - almost like a mousse.  You're liable to want to use it on all kinds of stuff, or if you're like my husband, just eat it by itself right out of the bowl.   :)

EvB

Quote1/2 Cup  ( 4 oz. )    KEY LIME  ( do not use regular lime juice !!!!  It won't turn out right !! )   JUICE
   - any brand will do,  but I especially like  Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice -

I love key lime pie - but where i live, if you're gonna make the real thing, you gotta juice the limes. 

No joke - for whatever reason, you can get key limes - but NOT key lime juice - at least not anywhere I've seen. We northern types tend to eat more lemon merengue - similar.  not the same - but - anyway - no key lime juice - just the limes - and those only sometimes.

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: EvB on August 11, 2008, 10:44:58 PM
I love key lime pie - but where i live, if you're gonna make the real thing, you gotta juice the limes. 

No joke - for whatever reason, you can get key limes - but NOT key lime juice - at least not anywhere I've seen. We northern types tend to eat more lemon merengue - similar.  not the same - but - anyway - no key lime juice - just the limes - and those only sometimes.

Well dang,  That kinda sucks.  I know it's always best to juice the real deal Key Limes if at all possible,  and hardcore chefs ( and Floridians)  will say it ain't worth doin' if you don't use fresh squeezed,  but I'm just a leeeeeeetle bit too lazy to do that 3 or 4 times a week!   Although I do  agree that doing everything as fresh and from scratch is the best way to go, regardless of what you're making.   I feel a little guilty for all the cheating I do - but I'm such an instant gratification poopoo head sometimes...   :-[  Hey though - if you ever seriously wanted to make some KL pies,  I'd be happy to send you a few bottles of the juice that I use - I like it a lot.  You'd have to be a pretty devout Key Lime Pie lover to go to those lengths,  since I'm sure you can still buy the frozen ones - which I must say,  don't totally suck.  They have a little too much whipped cream for me, but it's easy to scrape off, and the pets are always happy to help me out with that !   I actually just like my pies nekkid a lot of the time. 

Are you good at meringues ?   I've never mastered the whole  meringue thang,  but gosh they're sooooooooooo   beautiful when done right.  Sometimes hey actually look tastier than they really are ! 

Now,  a friend of mine who is actually a good baker (unlike me) - she does a really good,  retro grapefruit meringue pie which is really neat, fun and different.  To me anyway.  I don't get out much.   :P   One of the keys for that is to use frozen  (well, thawed out, of course )  grapefruit juice concentrate,  and she doesn't water it down.  Or at least not much, I can't remember for sure.  She found that using fresh or fresh squeezed just didn't provide enough kick otherwise. 

Hope you're having a great evening / morning !

EvB

That's a real sweet offer Dixie but the truth is if you sent me key lime juice I'd likely put it in Gin and Tonic (yeah - i know >blush<)

Okay now - I DO cook - so here is one of MY favorites --

Breakfast Pizza:

Make your favorite pizza dough.  Use a milder oil than olive.  Canola is good.  Roll it out to the thickness you like.

Make a "slury" - the base can be any kind of syrup you like (I like maple - the real deal) or brown sugar and water - honey - whatever.  (if the syrup is thin - just use as is)  and spread just a LITTLE BIT (you don't want this really sweet) over the dough.  A thin layer to act like "glue"

Slice up your favorite cooking apples.  Chop up your favorite nuts. add your favorite dried fruit (i like almonds and craisons)

All ammounts are by guess, god, and personal taste. Add apple pie type spices - fresh grated is best and FRESH GINGER is a must, as is dry mustard (not a lot but YES I'm serious - it's YUMMY!) ! Nutmeg, cinnamon, clove - you know the stuff.

Now- take some REALLY sharp cheddar cheese - and grate it over the fruit and nuts.

Bake it just like a regular pizza.

YUM!

I have one friend who made it out of Pears, macadamia nuts, crystallized ginger, and brie.  But I suspect she'll go to hell for over indulgence  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Macaroni And Cheese

Ingredients:
1 Box, Macaroni and Cheese
1/8 Stick, Butter
Some, Milk

Boil the macaroni.  Most of your stoves go to 10, but mine goes to 11.  11 is hotter than 10.  However, I recommend you place your stove on 6.

After a few minutes (a few being, some), take a single piece of the macaroni out of the pan.  Eat it.  Is it soft enough?  Could you imagine an entire mouth full of this?  Then it's cooked.

Drain the water.  If you're without a strainer, just put the lid on the top of the pan and tilt it over the sink.  The water will come out just fine.

Pour in the little powder cheese pouch.  Then pour on the milk.  Then drop in the butter.  Stir.

Stir, stir, stir.

Put some salt in there.  For Christ's sake, you want people to taste this shit, don't you?

After you're done stirring and done salting, you may choose either to 1) eat directly from the pan or 2) get fancy and use a dish.  I prefer a bowl since it's less prone to macaroni loss.  If people are watching you eat, you might consider a plate.

Put a piece of parsley on the side.

I hope you guys enjoy this.  Let's not spread this one around, tho.

EvB

Michael?

When is your wife coming home?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on August 11, 2008, 11:44:38 PM

Michael?

When is your wife coming home?
HAHA!!  this question says soooooooooooooooooooo much.

we're coming back from morocco together on october 4.

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: EvB on August 11, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

I have one friend who made it out of Pears, macadamia nuts, crystallized ginger, and brie.  But I suspect she'll go to hell for over indulgence  ;)

LMAO !!!!!!   Oh no, no she won't !!  We'll all go to heaven for being so sweet !

Man - all of that sounds fan-frickin'-tastic - THANK YOU TONS AND TONS for sharing the whole concept with me - that's one that hadn't occurred to me, and we'll most definitly be riffing on that - although probably not for breakfast.    

I'm with ya on the mustard, too - haven't used it in that particular context before,  but kind of similar things,  and hell yeah it's a good thing !  

I can't think of any reason not to use butter rather than some Canola oil - can you ?  I mean,  as far as the taste or the science part of cooking.  That should work fine, shouldn't it?

I have no concerns about fat / cholesterol etc.,  etc.  and consider butter a food group.   I have some health issues which have rendered me way too thin ( 5' 6" and struggle to stay above  100lbs),   even though I eat all of the time,  so calories and fat are always welcome in Dixie's tiny tummy !    

Cheddar & apples is a great thing, too - I dragged my feet on the whole apples and cheese thing for years because I'm a bourgeouis dummy,  but finally came to my senses & know what a great combo that is.  

Also - regarding maple syrup ?  It's always the real deal here.   I eat a lot of pancakes,  and tried to save real maple syrup for "special" times since it's a bit more expensive,not to mention having read the ingredients on Log Cabin & Aunt Jemima  :o  --but recently  microwaved some of the fake syrup and...   yikes!  It was fine at first, but I left my leftovers sitting on my plate for grazing on later.   After about 2 hours it was kind of like nearly set resin.   I know it's got to be partially due to the corn syrup and heat and hard ball candy type science -  SOME of it - but that freaked me out so bad that I'm now happy to pay extra for the genuine article.  

If you have any more unique recipes  for something fun and fattening  along the lines of your pizza - - I'm your huckleberry !   And not just sweet things, either.  I'm actually more of a bread & butter type gal,  and not fond of things really super sweet,  usually just normal sweet.  But I'm all ears,  and I thank you in advance !!

Speaking of butter, though - we also recently discovered Irish and European style butters & wow are they good !  Can you get them where you are?

btw - if you don't mind my asking,  you mentioned being North somewheres - where abouts are you ?

Dixie Butcher

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa!   Y'all are great ! 

I love funny people.  I love the overall sense of humor on this board - you sure attract some good folks, Michael.

How comes y'all are in Morocco ?

EvB

QuoteSpeaking of butter, though - we also recently discovered Irish and European style butters & wow are they good !  Can you get them where you are?

btw - if you don't mind my asking,  you mentioned being North somewheres - where abouts are you ?

Yes - we can and they ARE!

Butter is okay- just watch the dough cuz it burns easier than oil.  But should taste GREAT.

I live in western Massachusetts - I work for the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 11, 2008, 11:57:46 PM
you sure attract some good folks, Michael.
well, i must say you are proof of that, dixie.

my wife is moroccan.  a couple years ago, we started talking online, fell in love, and decided to get married.  so we did, in june of last year.

she received her visa on august 8.  i'm going there on august 28 and we will return to the states together after ramadan is over.

this is my third time going there in about a year.

Dixie Butcher

Well congratulations to both of you !!!!!   Your wife is absolutely GORGEOUS !!  (like I need to tell you.)  I love the look on your face in that photograph, too.  Kind of a wily smirk,  like,  "Yeah.  Mm Hm.  I'm da man.  Mm Hm.  I won the lottery and you di- int !  It's peanut butter jelly time!!!"

That dress of hers is gorgeous, too.   Man - just that one picutre captures my imagination on so many levels,  and everything in it is so aesthetically pleasing.  I like her noggin topper, too.  (sigh)  NOW I have yet ANOTHER  interesting culture to explore with my little Google friend.  Good on ya, Mate !

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 12, 2008, 01:31:34 AM
Well congratulations to both of you !!!!!   Your wife is absolutely GORGEOUS !!  (like I need to tell you.)  I love the look on your face in that photograph, too.  Kind of a wily smirk,  like,  "Yeah.  Mm Hm.  I'm da man.  Mm Hm.  I won the lottery and you di- int !  It's peanut butter jelly time!!!"

That dress of hers is gorgeous, too.   Man - just that one picutre captures my imagination on so many levels,  and everything in it is so aesthetically pleasing.  I like her noggin topper, too.  (sigh)  NOW I have yet ANOTHER  interesting culture to explore with my little Google friend.  Good on ya, Mate !

HAHAHA thank you very much.

ShayP

I'm new to this site and have been trying to absorb what I can.  Trying to get a feel for the senior posters...trying to get a feel for the flow and theme.  I dig it all. 

I do know this...Food brings us together.  So, regardless of everything else going on I'd like to know what we like to eat.
Think of it as an occassional dinner party here or just a reminiscence of a meal long ago.  Regardless...this could be a big dinner table for all to chime in, and regardless of differences, share the joy of food.  ;)

I'm hungry....let's eat.

What do you like?

Me...I'm going to start with my favorite sandwich.....the Reuben.  8)

C'mon people...You know you are hungry.

ShayP

Essentially I'm wanting to know what you like to eat.....favorites and such.
These kind of topics are a nice break from things......Ya know, the stresses of hating Noory, et al, and what not....that can make you hungry.

ChewMouse

I love white cake with white frosting, the kind of cake you get at weddings and bridal showers and such. The kind you buy at the store bakery, the kind they bake by the dozens. Someone told me (and I don't know this for a fact) that the frosting is about 90% lard, which barely gave me pause. I love that cake. But it must be white with white frosting. I don't know what flavor that is, it's not vanilla, it's white.

Y'all can put a little pink flower on it for my Special Occasions if you want, but only a little flower because it takes up room on that white frosting.

Just writing this set up a craving, it's been easily a year since I've had that kind of cake.

Oh! And any kind of cheese, with one to two crackers on the side.

I really want some cake.

McPhallus

Quote from: ShayP on August 08, 2012, 04:21:00 PM
I'm new to this site and have been trying to absorb what I can.  Trying to get a feel for the senior posters...trying to get a feel for the flow and theme.  I dig it all. 

I do know this...Food brings us together.  So, regardless of everything else going on I'd like to know what we like to eat.
Think of it as an occassional dinner party here or just a reminiscence of a meal long ago.  Regardless...this could be a big dinner table for all to chime in, and regardless of differences, share the joy of food.  ;)

I'm hungry....let's eat.

What do you like?

Me...I'm going to start with my favorite sandwich.....the Reuben.  8)

C'mon people...You know you are hungry.

I just love eFoods Direct.  You really can't go wrong.  Eat it today and get the fresh taste of Chinese preservatives and cardboard.  And after a few years, the exotic chemicals begin to age and give it an extra kick.

And when I want something different, I do it Ed Dames style and dig up fresh worms straight from the ground.

Seriously, though, I'm big into hamburgers and burritos.

ShayP

Quote from: McPhallus on August 08, 2012, 05:35:20 PM
I just love eFoods Direct.  You really can't go wrong.  Eat it today and get the fresh taste of Chinese preservatives and cardboard.  And after a few years, the exotic chemicals begin to age and give it an extra kick.

And when I want something different, I do it Ed Dames style and dig up fresh worms straight from the ground.

Seriously, though, I'm big into hamburgers and burritos.

LMAO at eFoods Direct.  Was gonna call you George.  ;) 

Big into hamburgers.  Cool.  What's your favorite?

ShayP

Quote from: ChewMouse on August 08, 2012, 05:30:31 PM
I love white cake with white frosting, the kind of cake you get at weddings and bridal showers and such. The kind you buy at the store bakery, the kind they bake by the dozens. Someone told me (and I don't know this for a fact) that the frosting is about 90% lard, which barely gave me pause. I love that cake. But it must be white with white frosting. I don't know what flavor that is, it's not vanilla, it's white.

Y'all can put a little pink flower on it for my Special Occasions if you want, but only a little flower because it takes up room on that white frosting.

Just writing this set up a craving, it's been easily a year since I've had that kind of cake.

Oh! And any kind of cheese, with one to two crackers on the side.

I really want some cake.

I can relate to you.  My favorite cake (and this started as a kid) is the white cake with the white icing.  It's still my preference.

I do think you are getting the lard part of the icing confused with the filling in Oreo cookies.

McPhallus

Quote from: ShayP on August 08, 2012, 05:38:55 PM
LMAO at eFoods Direct.  Was gonna call you George.  ;) 

Big into hamburgers.  Cool.  What's your favorite?

I dig the blue cheese and onion ring ones (forget what they call it) they have at Dead Robin.  There's also a place called Wildfire here in the suburbies that has a pretty good burger.  Lately, I've been making them on my own grill.

The General

Quote from: ChewMouse on August 08, 2012, 05:30:31 PM
I love white cake with white frosting.....

Probably the worst thing you could possibly eat that still passes as 'food'

coaster

fried food and beer. Also anything spicy. Its a pretty strict diet, but I adhere to it. Sometimes Ill take a break and eat the occasional vegetable.

ChewMouse

Quote from: McPhallus on August 08, 2012, 05:45:22 PM
I dig the blue cheese and onion ring ones (forget what they call it) they have at Dead Robin. 
Wait...there's actually a restaurant near you called the "Dead Robin"? What does their sign look like?