• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 11, 2019, 05:58:59 PM
Well It looks like Arola and another person are trying to stream live, but the audio is in and out - no one is talking, all there is is background noise.

Guess they are really missing Barney Rubble's genius.   

"I'm clueless right now"   ::)

Gunner65

I thought this new guy was his "Technical Executive" for this shit?   ::) :o

Pelayo

At least with barney you could hear the maniacs.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 06:01:11 PM
Guess they are really missing Barney Rubble's genius.   

"I'm clueless right now"   ::)
Barney supposedly trained Arola who is "clueless"

Gunner65

Really don't feel like listening but after such a shit weekend I might as well.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd pronounced "et cetera" the way most sane people do, then quickly repeated it in his own "unique" way.

Quote from: Pelayo on August 11, 2019, 06:09:39 PM
Ha! ddd pronounced "et cetera" the way most sane people do, then quickly repeated it in his own "unique" way.

Ett-Sa-Terra.  Classic.

Gunner65

Anyone with knowledge of exterior paints and stains?

Pelayo

I guess you can add Jeff Epstein to the clinton body count.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 11, 2019, 06:10:47 PM
I've done a fair amount of painting and staining, but a lot of the times my dad was the one who picked out the paints.

"Say hello to Buck, Zach"     Stone silence.    :P

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 11, 2019, 06:11:12 PM
I guess you can add Jeff Epstein to the clinton body count.
Most unfortunate for the victims.  Someone wanted him dead as is powerful enough to make it happen.

Pelayo

"I would have ruled the world if it wasn't for those meddling white supremacist gangstalkers" -ddd                  https://youtu.be/CUbWzkwGfgA

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 11, 2019, 06:12:50 PM
I've done a fair amount of painting and staining, but a lot of the times my dad was the one who picked out the paints.
I thought the previous owner had used a certain product and I spent a lot of time prepping the wood siding, only to find the product I thought he had used is not a match.  I even spent money on a paint sprayer. 

I thought it was a semi-transparent/semi-solid stain in the color Cedar...but my test areas are not a match at all.  Very frustrating.  Especially since I really liked the color....maybe I should post a pic of what it looked like then....but after heavy weathering for 10 years and my removing dirt, mold and areas of the old stain, it is really shit looking.

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 11, 2019, 06:10:47 PM

Buy the best damn caulk you can find is my advice.   

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 11, 2019, 06:17:56 PM
I thought the previous owner had used a certain product and I spent a lot of time prepping the wood siding, only to find the product I thought he had used is not a match.  I even spent money on a paint sprayer. 

I thought it was a semi-transparent/semi-solid stain in the color Cedar...but my test areas are not a match at all.  Very frustrating.  Especially since I really liked the color....maybe I should post a pic of what it looked like then....but after heavy weathering for 10 years and my removing dirt, mold and areas of the old stain, it is really shit looking.

Matching a stain would have to be a challenge - never done it.  No advice from here.

Pelayo

Yeah, my dad would buy stuff hoping it was the same as the old color, and it would be similar, but never exactly the same.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 06:21:12 PM
Buy the best damn caulk you can find is my advice.
I did!  I caulked the windows and all the bullet hol...The WOODPECKER holes!

Gunner65

I guess they are restarting the stream....I was writing and posting and not paying attention.

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 11, 2019, 06:25:22 PM
I did!  I caulked the windows and all the bullet hol...The WOODPECKER holes!

Just don't use that $1.50 DAP shit from the Home Depot or you will be ripping it out and redoing it next spring.  Get the high end stuff.

Well screw this........

Take care guys.   Hope you get the right stain combo Gunner.  That'll look sharp once you do.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 06:27:27 PM
Just don't use that $1.50 DAP shit from the Home Depot or you will be ripping it out and redoing it next spring.  Get the high end stuff.
I think I paid about 5.00 per tube at "Do it Best" Hardware...It was clear but can be stained or painted over.  DAP is useless ....someone told me that years ago.

Pelayo

Hopefully you don't have any whack job progressive neighbors Gunner, the American flag is enough to trigger them, the USMC flag would have them foaming at the mouth.

Gunner65

DIETRICH ASKS IF PAVEL OR "AGNUS" ARE SABOTAGING THE SHOW!  Why would he ask such a thing?   :o

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 11, 2019, 06:39:03 PM
DIETRICH ASKS IF PAVEL OR "AGNUS" ARE SABOTAGING THE SHOW!  Why would he ask such a thing?   :o

Agnes?   Angus?   Barney Rubble has turned on him?

Don't tempt me man.  I'm out!  ;)

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 11, 2019, 06:34:58 PM
Hopefully you don't have any whack job progressive neighbors Gunner, the American flag is enough to trigger them, the USMC flag would have them foaming at the mouth.
I don't!  They are all Republicans, farmers and very nice, kind people.  In fact their son served 6 years as a Marine with a combat tour in Afghanistan.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 11, 2019, 06:41:06 PM
I don't!  They are all Republicans, farmers and very nice, kind people.  In fact their son served 6 years as a Marine with a combat tour in Afghanistan.
Excellent. ddd's neighbors shoot heroin and shit on the sidewalk, that's a sign they are more evolved than those farming folk.