• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Some Changes to BellGab

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 11:38:22 AM
I'd like you guys to try out a new "theme" package that changes the appearance of the forum. 

Go to: Profile > Look and Layout

Next to "Current Theme" click "Change."

Select "Startaza."

Try using it for a couple of days.  I'd be interested to know what you think.
Meh. I like this one better.

I'd like you guys to try out a new "theme" package that changes the appearance of the forum. 

Go to: Profile > Look and Layout

Next to "Current Theme" click "Change."

Select "Startaza."

One of the reason I like Bellgab and don't go to other forums is the look and feel of this one. 

Just tried the other.  Clicked around for about a minute - the look and feel is not better, it's worse.  In fact it looks a lot like all those other forums I don't want to use.  Is there a benefit I'm not seeing?

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 12:46:48 PM
One of the reason I like Bellgab and don't go to other forums is the look and feel of this one. 

Just tried the other.  Clicked around for about a minute - the look and feel is not better, it's worse.  I'm not sure I'd even use it.  Is there a benefit I'm not seeing?
I like the right column features displaying the current posts and popular topics not available in the other themes. 
I don't really like the color but I can get use to it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 12:16:27 PM
I have no idea. People these days worry about a lot of sheyat. When I was a teenager I worked construction in the winter time for a brief period. This was back when KFC was doing the buffet lunch service. Getting out of the cold and loading up on that stuff in a warm booth was like heaven, so I have a soft sport in my heart for it now. I was way poor too so it was the only time I ate all day.
KFC AND THE AMERICAN DREAM  -  Michael Savage

Sometimes I'd rather go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and eat at the buffet line with the Mexicans than go to the pretentious restaurants in San Francicko.  I'm sick of the waiters with open running sores on their faces, with earrings, hovering all around me when I eat.  I get tired of dining next to inane fools at the adjacent table as they sit there with bland faces looking like uncured beef in a suit.

The other day, I went to Kentucky Fried Chicken - $6.95, all you can eat.  I'm not ashamed to tell you, I had the best lunch I'd had in years.  What a meal!  Just a little side note: if you peel off the skin, KFC has the moistest chicken in the world.  It's unbelievable.

For more on KFC delicacies and dining with Mexicans:

https://books.google.com/books?id=AWTwbez4PdYC&pg=PA140&lpg=PA140&dq=michael+savage+kfc&source=bl&ots=spUkCsHURG&sig=VFDQutWmkOtJmUXsGtcGzD-ZcyQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjIsLW02pHYAhUCxoMKHRu-C3IQ6AEIRDAF#v=onepage&q=michael%20savage%20kfc&f=false

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2017, 01:02:18 PM
KFC AND THE AMERICAN DREAM  -  Michael Savage

Sometimes I'd rather go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and eat at the buffet line with the Mexicans than go to the pretentious restaurants in San Francicko.  I'm sick of the waiters with open running sores on their faces, with earrings, hovering all around me when I eat.  I get tired of dining next to inane fools at the adjacent table as they sit there with bland faces looking like uncured beef in a suit.

The other day, I went to Kentucky Fried Chicken - $6.95, all you can eat.  I'm not ashamed to tell you, I had the best lunch I'd had in years.  What a meal!  Just a little side note: if you peel off the skin, KFC has the moistest chicken in the world.  It's unbelievable.

For more on KFC delicacies and dining with Mexicans:

https://books.google.com/books?id=AWTwbez4PdYC&pg=PA140&lpg=PA140&dq=michael+savage+kfc&source=bl&ots=spUkCsHURG&sig=VFDQutWmkOtJmUXsGtcGzD-ZcyQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjIsLW02pHYAhUCxoMKHRu-C3IQ6AEIRDAF#v=onepage&q=michael%20savage%20kfc&f=false

FUCKIN-A! I have most of my meals cooked at my home. There are no real 5 star restaurants anymore; with bone china, silver, crystal, white table cloths, and fine french cooking or a genuine steakhouse. KFC is fine!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 01:07:38 PM
KFC is fine!

https://www.naturalnews.com/055167_KFC_MSG_food_additives.html

https://healthwyze.org/reports/134-the-worst-restaurant-of-the-year-award-goes-to-kentucky-fried-chicken-kfc

QuoteSeasoning (Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic Powder, Spice Extractives, Onion Powder), Soy Protein Concentrate, Rice Starch and Sodium Phosphates. Battered with: Water, Wheat Flour, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice and Onion Powder. Predusted with: Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Monosodium Glutamate, Spice and Onion Powder. Breaded with: Wheat Flour, Salt, Soy Flour, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Monosodium Glutamate, Spice, Nonfat Dry Milk, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Extractives of Turmeric and Extractives of Annatto. Breading Set in Canola oil.

Not even superior to a William Howard Taft administration. Grow up. Learn to cook.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 01:35:42 PM

https://www.naturalnews.com/055167_KFC_MSG_food_additives.html

https://healthwyze.org/reports/134-the-worst-restaurant-of-the-year-award-goes-to-kentucky-fried-chicken-kfc

Not even superior to a William Howard Taft administration. Grow up. Learn to cook.

I hire faggots like you to cook for me, but I STILL eat KFC solely to make you lose your shit! You weak, weak, non-surviving motherfucker! MELT DOWN! KFC doesn't affect me, because I have superior Nazi Jeans!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 01:43:11 PM
I hire faggots like you to cook for me

Select "Startaza."

I tried it for nineteen seconds. It's too bright--I'd like something very dim, like the "Tomorrow" theme in Clover, or the control panel in Hotblack Desiato's sunship. Thanks in advance.

Jackstar

I STILL eat KFC solely to make you lose your shit! You weak, weak, non-surviving motherfucker! MELT DOWN!

I liked it better when it was plausible that you weren't run by some psyop collective. Weak tea, yo.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

I liked it better when it was plausible that you weren't run by some psyop collective. Weak tea, yo.

You mean, the Mercenaries?  ;D  Normal society didn't let me in, so I crushed it and became King...YO!

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

Just scroll past it.

Playing by the rules is a suckers game. Fuck their way. Destroy them and take command! Revenge is sweet!

starrmtn001

KFC doesn't affect me, because I have superior Nazi Jeans!
Is that a metaphor for Swishy Pants? Or, maybe, you meant genes. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 02:11:08 PM
Is that a metaphor for Swishy Pants? Or, maybe, you meant genes. ;D

Yak herders have trouble with Engrish (and staying in character sometimes), Starr. Have some compassion!  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

Yak herders have trouble with Engrish (and staying in character sometimes), Starr. Have some compassion!  ;)
He's not the yak herder.  He's ornerier. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

Uh huh...and I bet you think Chuck Schumer was really crying too. :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

I will avenge myself 10 fold on every person who ever took a shit on me in my life. I have the money and political support and armed expertise to do it. Not one law shall be broken, but vengeance is mine! For decades this axe has been ground to a razor sharp point. :)  Untouchable and unstoppable now. I remember every slight, no matter how minor, because my dear lady, I am a genius.

Swishypants

But quietly, of course. None of them will ever know why the things that happen to them happened, or where it originated.  8)  Ghosts!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26c_1513365101

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 03:23:01 PM
I will avenge myself 10 fold on every person who ever took a shit on me in my life. I have the money and political support and armed expertise to do it. Not one law shall be broken, but vengeance is mine! For decades this axe has been ground to a razor sharp point. :)  Untouchable and unstoppable now. I remember every slight, no matter how minor, because my dear lady, I am a genius.
Well, NOW you're starting to sound like the yak herder albeit more articulate.

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 04:16:26 PM
Well, NOW you're starting to sound like the yak herder albeit more articulate.

I'm bored and this passes the time. How's that? ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 04:22:47 PM
I'm bored and this passes the time. How's that? ;)
Why ask me?  You are the one who is bored.

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 05:02:55 PM
Why ask me?  You are the one who is bored.

I like you. You never lose your shit.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 05:04:23 PM
I like you. You never lose your shit.  ;)
I'm old.  Takes too much effort. ;D

damon

no more guests posts. cool beans.

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
  Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed until I find a good way to make "ignore" work for guest posts.

Thank you, mv.  This place was starting to turn into a real free-for-all. Not that I can't handle it for the most part but it is not something I want to do everyday.

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
It's apparently not possible to ignore guest posts, either across the board or individually.  It used to be the case that you could simply go to your ignore list and add "guest" to the list, but that no longer works.  This must have changed as the forum software was developed over the years, but I can't find any documentation on it.  Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed until I find a good way to make "ignore" work for guest posts.

I noticed some spam threads popping up.
Thanks for curbing, MV. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2017, 02:27:31 PM

Uh huh...and I bet you think Chuck Schumer was really crying too. :D
Not at all.  Soulless folks can't cry.