• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

Barfly

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 11:27:19 PM
Well-i have the logs, and it is silly to argue about this. What I'm wondering is why you think you need to thread-cop me? Isn't that MV's job brafly?
MV hardly mods this forum, and he only made one comment about the IRC chat tonight.
I'm just saying that MV didn't kick you, dont accuse someone of something they didn't do.
Thats all .
and you where being a asshat, i dont know what has happened to you lately, you went all 4 chan.
If you have the logs then you Know MV didnt kick you.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Barfly on January 09, 2016, 11:31:44 PM
MV hardly mods this forum, and he only made one comment about the IRC chat tonight.
I'm just saying that MV didn't kick you, dont accuse someone of something they didn't do.
Thats all .
and you where being a asshat, i dont know what has happened to you lately, you went all 4 chan.
He did--and you've gone all weird--you can't track conversation and threads anymore. I hope your trip to Holland clears your head man. I'm the "White Knight" remember?   :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on January 09, 2016, 11:31:44 PM
Thats all .

No, I saw it. MV did kick him. WR250 kicked the others, but MV did do the ban. First time I've seen MV do it though.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2016, 11:41:14 PM
No, I saw it. MV did kick him. WR250 kicked the others, but MV did do the ban. First time I've seen MV do it though.

Wow! What was said?

Ciardelo

Quote from: chefist on January 09, 2016, 11:47:42 PM
Wow! What was said?
I was being a dick--but people are dicks all the time here. :)

trostol

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

here..yes..that chat isnt here lol

Barfly

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2016, 11:41:14 PM
Well i must have been mistaken, but he was being a dick

Ciardelo

So can we say being a dick is a bad thing then?  :P

trostol

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on January 09, 2016, 11:50:02 PM
Well i must have been mistaken, but he was being a dick

Yeah, he was LOL

I blame it on the canned spinach. I think it was on sale because it was out of date.

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on January 09, 2016, 11:48:55 PM
here..yes..that chat isnt here lol
The IRC chat had a few mods, and its live, MV lets LOTS of things go on this forum that he probably shouldn't , but thats his decision.
Live is diff from a post, because when you see a poster starting to get out of hand its better to kick before it gets ugly.

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

Usually they are pretty lenient... Must have been pretty acute...

Ciardelo

Quote from: chefist on January 09, 2016, 11:54:04 PM
Usually they are pretty lenient... Must have been pretty acute...
Yes, I'm a cute dick, but i can be a dick nonetheless..

I think we need "a conversation" on why being a dick to some people is frowned upon.

Yet when others are even more dickish to some..nobody rushes in to help out or try to correct the situation. MMmm.

Lilith

Thank You for a wonderful show MV and Evelyn, and thank you for the good conversation from the bellgabbers in the chat as well!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Barfly on January 09, 2016, 11:53:30 PM
The IRC chat had a few mods, and its live, MV lets LOTS of things go on this forum that he probably shouldn't , but thats his decision.
Live is diff from a post, because when you see a poster starting to get out of hand its better to kick before it gets ugly.
So you agree being a dick is bad?

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 11:59:18 PM
Yes, I'm a cute dick, but i can be a dick nonetheless..

I think we need "a conversation" on why being a dick to some people is frowned upon.

Yet when others are even more dickish to some..nobody rushes in to help out or try to correct the situation. MMmm.

I personally can't control how people behave or interpret those behaviors...so someone being a dick is just like a cold toilet seat...it is what it is...

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 12:00:54 AM
Thank You for a wonderful show MV and Evelyn, and thank you for the good conversation from the bellgabbers in the chat as well!
Hey brig! I would have stayed...well..you understand ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 10, 2016, 12:00:55 AM
So you agree being a dick is bad?

I will always defend your right to be whatever you want to be, potential consequences included.  :-*

Ciardelo

Quote from: chefist on January 10, 2016, 12:04:03 AM
I personally can't control how people behave or interpret those behaviors...so someone being a dick is just like a cold toilet seat...it is what it is...
That's a little along the lines of my thoughts...why is it OK for some folks who have the power to suppress others? I was certainly suppressed, and one might say rightly so...but why is other. worse behaviour allowed? Why does nobody speak up? Why is it allowed to continue?

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 10, 2016, 12:07:31 AM
That's a little along the lines of my thoughts...why is it OK for some folks who have to power to suppress others? I was certainly suppressed, and one might say rightly so...but why is other. worse behaviour allowed? Why does nobody speak up? Why is it allowed to continue?

Yea who knows... I wouldn't worry about it...not worth it...

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 10, 2016, 12:07:31 AM
That's a little along the lines of my thoughts...why is it OK for some folks who have to power to suppress others? I was certainly suppressed, and one might say rightly so...but why is other. worse behaviour allowed? Why does nobody speak up? Why is it allowed to continue?

Because people make different decisions based on a multiple of environmental and psychological factors, between one decision and the next.  Sometimes they feel forgiving, sometimes they do not.  It's not complicated IMO.

Ciardelo

Quote from: chefist on January 10, 2016, 12:09:34 AM
Yea who knows... I wouldn't worry about it...not worth it...
Right--again--my point--let the crumb-bums take over--not our problem.

chefist

If you folks want some listening fun, tune into Las Vegas Metro Police on Broadcastify! Great stuff!

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on January 10, 2016, 12:12:08 AM
If you folks want some listening fun, tune into Las Vegas Metro Police on Broadcastify! Great stuff!

Whats going on in las vegas?

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on January 10, 2016, 12:15:03 AM

Always wackiness! Cop chased down a suspect... Dispatch tells him he needs to work on his cardio! Lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 10, 2016, 12:15:03 AM

saturday night in vegas...nothing more really needs to be said lol

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on January 10, 2016, 12:12:08 AM

Just tuned in......um......can you imagine them doing a podcast?